~Good Morning Aperture Laboratories!~ Roleplay Thread

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • Crush laughed loudly, and surprisingly at ease, despite the jostling and bumping. "My parents always said I played with half a brain. Guess they were right, huh?"

Wandering Ronin Spud is... Wandering!

tumblr_muy3uoMraF1skd41vo1_1280.png

• "Hmm. I was under the impression you'd be more shocked. Isn't that the normal reaction to being told you have brain damage? I don't know a lot about humans, but- ah, you know what, that doesn't really matter right now, does it? Just hold tight for me."
    Aaaand he's gone again.
    All reactor core safeguards are now nonfunctional. Please prepare for reactor core meltdown.
    Tully didn't know what that meant, but she didn't like the sound of it.

"EVERYONES DEAD"- me and everyone else who has ever roleplayed with me 2k17

yo, i'm tearabletrash. i'm a female who writes too much and has been on this site for too damn long but who cares

roleplaying with me has a 100% chance of death with also some suffering at no extra charge. you're welcome

current list of interests: (subject to change) dangan ronpa, soul eater, homestuck, persona, horror stuff

• Crush took that as a challenge. "I played football for half my life, I already have brain damage from multiple concussions!" He went silent for a moment, as the box shuffled again. "Also, I'm not normal. That kinda helps too."

• "Mm." Tully agreed. She's had aphasia all her life. Not necessarily a mentally healthy person.

"Okay look, I wasn't going to mention this, but I am in pretty hot water here!" Wheatley shouts from the ceiling, sounding a tad bit worried."How are you doing down there? Still holding on?"
    Tully lets out a somewhat nervous 'mm-hmm', panicking from previous statements.
    "So I've been told the reserve power ran out. That's just great, is it. Relaxation center stops waking up the bloody test subjects." Wheatley begins to ramble, sounding agitated.
    Crash.
    The room shakes violently once or twice more. Tully loses track of her note book in the rubble and pouts.
    "Ah, hold on! This is a bit tricky!"
    "And of course, no one tells ME anything. No-oo-ooh. Why should I be kept informed? Why should I know about the ten thousand bloody test subjects I'm supposed to be in charge of!" Wheatley is practically shouting at this point.

yo, i'm tearabletrash. i'm a female who writes too much and has been on this site for too damn long but who cares

roleplaying with me has a 100% chance of death with also some suffering at no extra charge. you're welcome

current list of interests: (subject to change) dangan ronpa, soul eater, homestuck, persona, horror stuff

• Crush's mind boggled at the number. Ten thousand? That's how many test subjects they had here? His eyes were sharp, and they saw the notebook disappear. Knowing how much she needed it, he let go of the bed, going prone to keep low, and crawled over, grabbing a corner 9f it and holding it to his chest, as he crawled back to his bed. One bump sent him flying a few inches into the air, and he landed with a thump. Unhurt, he grabbed the bed post again, making reassuring eye contact with Tully.

• Tully smiled. She took the notebook from him, and wrote 'thank you' in messy black crayon, showing it to him quickly. She then stuffed it in her pocket so she wouldn't lose it again.
    "Oi, oi! It's close! Can you see? Am I gonna make it through?"
    From what Tully could manage to see, they were heading towards some sort of wall, tightly put between two other relaxation chambers. They bump into one, sending it swinging, and Tully stumbles to catch her balance.
    "Aaagh..." Wheatley sounds frustrated. "I just gotta concentrate...ngh, and who do you think's gonna be the one at fault when management comes down here and finds ten thousand flippin' vegetables! Well, technically, nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety eight, if I'm not counting you two. But I am. So..."
    They ram into another chamber.
    "Aagh, I hit that one, I hit that one...okay listen. We should get our stories straight. If anyone asks- and don't worry, no one will ask- tell them that last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Y'know. Not dead."

• Tully smiled warmly. The two of them were rather close, weren't they? Even if they only met each other a few times.
    "Okay, almost there! On the other side of that wall over there, is one of the old testing tracks. In there's a device you'll need to get out of here. I think there's a docking station up ahead. Get ready---"
    Okay. First of all?
    That was definetly not a docking station.
    Ugh, this was one of those times where Tully really wished she could speak properly. And unfortunately, before she could motion Crush to say something...
    Crash again.
    "Uhm, good news! That is not a docking station. So there's one mystery solved. We're making progress, we are."

• "Idiot." Crush grumbled, sprawled out from the crash. "At least we've stopped, right, Wheaties?" he guessed that the robot was probably incapable of understanding sarcasm, but it was definitely dripping from Crush's question, as the man stood up and brushed the debris and dirt from his jumpsuit.

• Tully grumbled from the floor. Wheatley seemed nice but he certaintly wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box.
    .....actually, he was pretty dull. But at least he was nice.
    She could at least go along with that. As long as it didn't kill her.
    "Now, I'm gonna attempt a manual override on this door. It could get a bit technical, just saying, so hold on."
    As he said this, Wheatley slammed the chamber into the wall, crushing it almost instantly. At least the shake wasn't as violent this time.
    "Almost there, I promise! Remember, when we get down there, you'll looking for a gun. A gun that makes holes. N-not bullet holes, but- y-you'll figure it out!"
    "....Really do hold on this time."
    This crash was particularly violent. The whole room was even more a wreck than it was when she woke up.
    Also, a gun that doesn't make holes? When she worked here, she heard something about that, but, not the specifics. What could that mean?

The post was edited 1 time, last by tearabletrash ().

• Deep within the facility, the commotion caused within the relaxation centre had not gone unnoticed. Within a dark room, a light had begun to flash indicating that the system had begun a start up process.

Meanwhile, Illiana was curled up on her bed inside another chamber, crying out in fear as the room shook from outside impacts, the light flickering and the Skeleton in the other bed juddering around. It was absolutely terrifying for her as the Corpse simultaneously shook apart and clattered towards her. "No, No No No! This is just a nightmare, this isn't happeni-" Her shouting was cut off as something massive scraped its way past, wrenching the light fixture from the ceiling and plunging the room into complete darkness.

[img]http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-ask-of-me-and-i-shall-give-thee-the-heathen-for-thine-inheritance-and-for-thy-possession-alexander-anderson-122-72-27.jpg[/img][img]http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-demons-do-not-cry-you-became-a-demon-because-you-couldn-t-cry-anymore-right-humans-cry-alexander-anderson-122-72-28.jpg[/img] A bit of a Hellsing Nutter. [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2498161-the-black-lambs-semi-advanced-sign-up-open/']Also, Click this please for Vampire Shenanigans.[/url]

The post was edited 1 time, last by The British One ().

• (Oh jeez. How do we save Illiana?
    Also was she in the chamber Wheatley knocked into dang it Wheatley do better at your job)

• (Perhaps one of the other two hear her and do their best to tell Wheatley? Actually, Knowing Wheatley he's probably knocked Illiana's chamber in such a way that makes it inaccessible to him. Flipping Klutz he is...)

[img]http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-ask-of-me-and-i-shall-give-thee-the-heathen-for-thine-inheritance-and-for-thy-possession-alexander-anderson-122-72-27.jpg[/img][img]http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-demons-do-not-cry-you-became-a-demon-because-you-couldn-t-cry-anymore-right-humans-cry-alexander-anderson-122-72-28.jpg[/img] A bit of a Hellsing Nutter. [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2498161-the-black-lambs-semi-advanced-sign-up-open/']Also, Click this please for Vampire Shenanigans.[/url]
  • (Dang it, Wheatley! I want you to stop being such a moron but I can't stay mad at you...)

Within the crashes that riddled the chambers, Tully made out some sort of scream...? It may have just been her imagination, but, it sounded pretty real amongs all the debris falling and robotic whirring.
    "Cr..." She motioned frantically to Crush, pulling on his sleeve. Realizing she couldn't communicate with him otherwise, she took out her notebook and scrawled frantically on it, showing it to him as fast as she could.
    I heard someone in another chamber, it read. It was sloppy and barely legible but it would have to do.
    She motions upwards, saying she wants to get Wheatley's attention.

• Crush read it quickly, mostly reading 'heard' and 'chamber', and got the gist. He pounded on the wall, hoping to notify both Wheatley and the other person that there was someone else alive. "Hey, breakfast of Champs, there's someone in the room next to us!" Crush yelled through the ceiling. Ten thousand people, divided into rooms of 2 people each, which would be 5000 rooms. And they just had to bump into a room with someone in it, alive. "Can you stop for a second and see if we can't get her door open or some crap?!"

• "Someone's alive in there? Last time I checked there was just a bunch of corpses."
    That's because the last time you checked was decades ago, moron! Tully pouted, shaken by the 'corpses' mention.
    "I'll give it a look, but don't get your hopes up, alright? No promises." There was a whirr sound and then silence.

Wheatley span on his management rail towards the other chamber. This wasn't the one he knocked into, was there? Wait...
    "Helloooo? Is someone in there?" He called, before spinning back to the other chamber to report.
    "The chamber's pretty battered! The door's stuck!

Oooof course it was. Tully desperately wanted to help this mystery person. But how?

• Illiana heard the banging, at first associating it with whatever had been happening before, until she heard the shouting "Breakfast of champs? What on earth is that supposed to mean?" She asked thin air before her ears gave her brain a kick up the backside and she instantly ran over to the wall where the banging seemed to be coming from. "Hello? I'm in here!" She banged back on the wall, even as the room continued to shift from the previous impact "Please don't leave!" Then she heard Wheatley and started to run over to the door "YES! Yes, I'm in here!" She heard the door comment and fell to the ground, near crying "Please don't leave..." her voice dropped in sound through her final sentence.

• "Ah!" Wheatley heard the girl before he could even truly process what was going on and whirred back. "I'm here! I'm here! I've got this under control, luv. Under control. Just trying to figure out how to unlock that door of yours. It's stuck! Something must've jammed it!"

It was YOU, MORON! Tully had grown a bit agitated through her panic.

• "She's in the room right next to ours? Which wall?" Crush planned on kicking down the wall, if it wasn't reinforced. He stood, putting his ear to the wall, and knocking on it lightly, until he found a hollow spot. this would be the easiest spot to break through, hopefully.

• Illiana stared at the door, hoping to see the crack of light expand and grant whoever was on the other side access. "I think it might have been damaged when something crashed into the wall, a few minutes ago." With sound outside she looked upon the door with renewed hope, only to see nothing "Maybe its motor was disconnected from the control panel?"