we were [boy needed] childhood friends ?

• The small girl crossed her arms over her chest. She felt the heat rise to her cheeks, but she pushed her embarrassment aside. "I couldn't leave a poor girl by herself amongst a group of dangerous teenage boys, could I?" However, a glance to Nagisa ended her poor defense, as she waved her handhands frantically, "Ekon-kun has nothing to do with it!" Her lie was poor and even she knew it, but she couldn't let everyone know that she had feelings for the rather silent idol. She, as an idol herself, had a reputation to uphold!

"I also was hoping to meet Akira-san, since Ino-kun is here. She is super popular and pretty! Not to mention it is a big scoop that her bodyguard is becoming an idol. There are rumors that Ava-san just used Akira-chan and her fame to climb up and become famous herself. I was curious." Miyuki shrugged her shoulders.

As helpful as he had been, Eiji just couldn't understand. Nor did she expect him to. She did see what he was saying. But it sounded like a line from a manga. And reality was much harsher than stories. "I.... I have to let him go..." her eyes were full of sorrow, watching as Ino responded to something Miyuki had said. Hadn't the girl been brought along for her to hang out with? How had it ended like this? "I... will be a friend. But probably not a close one would be better. You're right. There is hardly a trace of Ikawa... and who we are now... I don't think they click well." She lifted her legs and wrapped her arms around them in a self-comforting hug. "Maybe I should focus on Shion? He seems nice... maybe I can like him one day and no longer be in love with Ino-kun." At this point she was speaking to herself rather than the idol next to her.

Hey Hey Hey guys! I am going to be uber busy this year, so my activity may be at an all time low for a while. I have a lot of things I am involved in and the beginning of the school year is always the worst, so please bear with me and forgive me if I don't reply for a while! I will do my VERY BEST to be as active as possible!

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• The blonde headed boy cooed. " Oooh! So it really does have to do with him. I wonder how he would feel if he heard that." Nagisa glanced to the lead singer at the second part.

Ino furrowed his brow. " I feel like maybe.... Nah, I probably shouldn't say." He stated. He wasn't going to talk for Ekon. Even if that statement could imply his friend's own feelings.

Eiji saw that she had gone off into her own world. Shion? He might of heard that name before but he could not be certain. But he decided it was best not to bother her. Even if he worried for her, he heard of people cracking under stress and pressure. And he was aware of the stakes set upon her shoulders. But there was not much even he could do. So he went back to reading.

I really just do anime-ish rps and stuff. I can draw as well but I'm not to good. At least I think anyway! I'm pretty laid-back. I find it hard to initiate conversations but go ahead and message me.

• It was not long before Ava decided to get up and let Eiji have some peace. Besides, if she were suppose to be spending time with Miyuki she figured she should be up there with her. She made her way up to aisle of the bus and stopped where Ekon had been a traffic director of sorts. Her small hand reached up to tap his shoulder. "Thanks, Ekon-kun. I will be going up that way if you don't mind. Sorry for bothering you." She was not even able to meet his gaze, eyes trained on the floor.

Miyuki swallowed and looked at Nagisa. "There is no need for him to know!" Her eyes flickered over to where the boy stood, and she noticed Ava was making her way up. Awesome! Then she could play games with them! "A-anyways, weren't we playing truth or dare? It is Nagisa's turn I think!" Change of topic was good, yeah. She needed to get their attention off of her and her feelings for Ekon.

Hey Hey Hey guys! I am going to be uber busy this year, so my activity may be at an all time low for a while. I have a lot of things I am involved in and the beginning of the school year is always the worst, so please bear with me and forgive me if I don't reply for a while! I will do my VERY BEST to be as active as possible!

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• Ekon glanced behind at her, he nodded. He stepped aside and then behind her as he made his way to the back with Eiji again.

Nagisa clapped his hands. " My turn!" He kicked his feet with glee. He turned to Ino. " Truth or Dare?" He asked his friend. Who quickly responded

"Truth."

" Hmmmm. What's your ideal kind of lady, Ino?" The blonde asked him.

I really just do anime-ish rps and stuff. I can draw as well but I'm not to good. At least I think anyway! I'm pretty laid-back. I find it hard to initiate conversations but go ahead and message me.

• Miyuki was curious to know, considering that Ino was dating a loved model who was known to be very outgoing and carefree. She leaned forward a bit in curiosity. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted Ava. "Perfect timing Ava-san! We're about to find out what kind of girl Ino is into!"

That was going to be interesting. Because Ava figured it was a girl like Akira, who did not exist. She was fake. A liar. A phoney girl. The media would eat that up if they ever found out about it. "Oh..." she really did not want to hear about the kind of girl Ino liked, but she figured if she hung out with Miyuki and focused on building a friendship with her, maybe she could forget Ino.

"Aren't you curious? The famous Ino Ikawara"s ideal girl?" Ava was tempted to ask Miyuki if she was not more curious to know about Ekon and his ideal girlfriend, seeing as she clearly had feelings for him, but she refrained from embarrassing her new friend in front of the boys like that. Miyuki was already looking at Ino expectantly.

• Ino seemed to think. Quite racking his head for this one. " Well, I like a girl that's confident and outgoing. Someone who's really nice and understanding. But can speak her mind, i don't like people that cling to others so probably that she has a sense of being independent. But I'd like a girl who was fairly cute as well. I don't want someone who can't take care of themselves, at least somewhat." He replied truthfully. Perhaps some of those things were idealistic or maybe even hard expectations but they were his ideals. To him that meant like his perfect lady.

• Miyuki was mentally making a checklist of girls whom she knew that fit that description even remotely. She got side tracked by Ava's shifting. Oh! Did she want to play but was too shy to ask? That was adorable! Everything Ino said about a girl he liked made sense. But it was weird that he actually answered it. Didn't he already have a girlfriend? Poor her.

"Nice!" The idol was way too cheery for Ava's liking, but she supposed she had been like that when she was little. "Ava, did you want to play?" No one asked about her likely red eyes, thankfully. Explaining why she was crying was not on her agenda for the day.

"Uh, I guess, yeah! Why not?" So long as she didn't look at Ino she could allow herself to feel better. To try to heal. Right? Yeah. That was good. "I'll go after your next round." Miyuki seemed to have a different idea and declared she choose. "Uh... then... I guess dare." She even surprised herself with that.

Lighting up with excitement, Miyuki clapped her hands together. "I dare you to sit on Nagisa's lap for the next two rounds!" Wait. What?! Immediately she began to protest, feeling hot in her face. "Ah-ah. You joined the game you take your dare like a woman! Besides, Nagisa is harmless."

• Ino leaned back and chuckled at the situation just a bit. It felt fun, as it was almost like they were normal teens. Almost, anyway.

Nagisa's cheeks flushed red but he didn't object. If he objected Miyuki might feel like he had ulterior motives and he felt like this was her trap.

• Ava awkwardly moved around on the bus to go over towards Nagisa. It was cruel of Miyuki to do such a thing. She likely did not know why. But, she had joined the game and backing out was probably going to land her a penalty that was worse than the actual dare. "Sorry about this." She mumbled to Nagisa, cheeks red as she reached out to him to sit on his lap like she had been dared.

"Whose turn is it now?" Ava asked, wanting the attention off of her. It was even more embarrassing that way. Having eyes on her. Goodness gracious. First being hugged by Eiji as consolation and now this? If people saw this there would be all kinds of terrible rumors spreading about her!

• Nagisa didn't say much, the usually chatty boy was now more quiet than uusual. Though this seemed to affect mostly his volume. But not the amount, if anything he was louder than ever. " Oh! No it's fine. I don't mind. You're not an issue." He blabbered.

Ino chuckled and pointed half-heartedly at Ava. " Your turn." His gaze shifted to Miyuki " Watch out for Ava's retribution!" He teased.

• Nagisa's words eased her mind a little, and she relaxed a little offering up a small smile. He was a sweet guy. No wonder the boy group was so popular. It was composed of attractive, sweet guys. "Okay, if you say so." She actually felt a little more... her. Not as shy as usual. Comfortable . Ava laughed when Ino jokingly warned Miyuki about retaliation.

"You can't escape payback by choosing truth either. I'm too smart for that." She tapped her index finger to her temple, smile on her lips. Miyuki stared at her a moment, as if she could not decide whether to be worried or not. "So, truth or dare, Miyuki-chan~" She sang teasingly.

Miyuki swallowed and shifted. "Truth." Of course she would chicken out. Ava expected that. She leaned forward a little, smile still gracing her lips. This was going to be fun.

"Tell us, Miyuki. We all know you like Ekon. You get flustered around him..." already the idol was red in the face. "Who was your first kiss? Or, if you have not had it yet.. what is your dream first kiss?" And, sold. Miyuki hid her face in her hands, suppressing a squeal of protest.

"You evil girl!" Miyuki whined. "That's no fair!"

• " Oooooohhhhhh!" Nagisa let out. What an exciting question! Certainly Miyuki has missed someone before right?

Ino chuckled. He had warned Miyuki. Nos Ava's revenge had begun.

• It was not necessarily to make Miyuki hate her that she provoked the now flustered idol, but it was because there were few questions that bold girls like Miyuki would shy away from. So Ava chose something that was embarrassing. It just so happened that she added a Miyuki specific twist.

"I.. uh.." the brunette swallowed, tugging at her sleeve cuff. "No, I haven't had my first kiss yet. I uh.. well.. I always thought it was something special... and when i dreamed of my first kiss, it was something out of a shojo manga." She admitted. Ava had really only used Ekon in her question to get her more embarrassed than she probably would have been.

It was funny to watch. But quickly Miyuki looked to Nagisa. "Truth or dare!"

• (sorry for the delay!)

Nagisa was cheerful it was now his turn. "My turn! Dare!" He responded. Dares tended to be quite fun! Probably the most fun in truth or dare. And he was an entertainer.

• The fact that he chose dare was funny. He still had a person on his lap after all. That would make it difficult to make it work out. She thought a moment. "I dare you to give Ino-kun a hug!"

• Nagisa seemed to fumble with it for a minute and he looked over to Ino. His face in a soft pout with puppy eyes.

Ino sighed. " Fine.." He got up and walked over to Nagisa and Ava. Sitting back down next to them so they former could give him a hug. Miyuki never said that Ino couldn't get up.

• Ava wished she could glare at Miyuki for giving him such a dare. She was a demon for sure! She swallowed awkwardly. "Your turn, Nagisa." She hoped he got back at Miyuki for pulling such a stunt.

• Nagisa smiled and clapped gently. " Yay!" He looked to Know. " Ino! Truth or Dare?"

He seemed to think for a minute on his options. " Dare!" The boy responded.

" I dare you to take off an article of clothing." He giggled.

He turned pink, embarrassed, he had to reluctantly shuffle off his shirt. He glared at Nagisa very upset. But the other focused on giggling.

• It was not expected, and Ava turned red in the face. She turned her head away and looked down. Being on Nagisa's lap was embarrassing enough. She looked to Miyuki, who was giggling with the boy who had given Ino the dare. Great.

"Good one, Nagisa!" Miyuki, who liked Ekon, didn't need to worry about being embarrassed. But she did realize something about Ava. Then again the girl seemed to get embarrassed by alot of things, so maybe not. "Your turn, Ino."