we were [boy needed] childhood friends ?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • "Yeah but I did my research. I am ninety percent sure Akira-san is his dummy girlfriend - contracted. She didn't even come tell him bye before we went on tour. How could you call that a real girlfriend?" Miyuki responded casually. "He could kiss her hand or something too. The only dare is to kiss her."

The brunette offered a small smile. She tried to stop the blurry water within her eyes but as soon as she blinked the tears fell down. First she lost her bestfriend and her first love. Then she found him, and he didn't remember her. Then her mother passed away and her first love hated her because she lied to him because she had to. It was all just too much! "I'm okay." She swallowed, though she clearly was not okay.

Hey Hey Hey guys! I am going to be uber busy this year, so my activity may be at an all time low for a while. I have a lot of things I am involved in and the beginning of the school year is always the worst, so please bear with me and forgive me if I don't reply for a while! I will do my VERY BEST to be as active as possible!

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• Nagisa stood up and put his hands on his hips. " Miyuki-chan! Still that's not very nice to say... Ino-kun you don't have to do it..." There was a pause and a moment of silence. " Ino-kun?"

Ino had his knuckled turning white in his hands. He couldn't admit that Akira was fake, But his feelings for her had been very real. And still really real. He had just gotten to a point where he felt fairly well around Ava, but he knew now of their previous relationship. And it still hurt, and kissing her would only make it worse. He forced himself to relax from his previously angered state into one of a forced smile. " Sorry but I'm a pretty faithful man Miyuki. I don't think I can... do it. Did you even think about how that would feel to..." His voice and eyes trailed over to the back of the bus, standing up a bit. "Ava..."

Eiji had scooted over to her and was rubbing her back trying to help her out. " It's okay. Just, let it all out."

( Sorry it took a hot minute, I had to reread a lot and think of what to say )

I really just do anime-ish rps and stuff. I can draw as well but I'm not to good. At least I think anyway! I'm pretty laid-back. I find it hard to initiate conversations but go ahead and message me.

• "You don't have to. If you chicken out though your punishment is to... gah.. uhm.." Miyuki had to really think about it. What to make Ino do for not doing her dare? "Fine then you have to go to the back, open a window and shout out your love for Akira-san." She smiled. "Also, you can't fool me. Ava is totally crushing on you. I just know those kinds of things." She giggled.

Ava tried to smile. She tried to be happy, or pretend to be happy. A huge smile was on her face, though it was clearly forced. She trembled and her smile faltered, reaching over to grab onto Eiji. "I am so tired of smiling. Of trying to be okay when i am not."

Hey Hey Hey guys! I am going to be uber busy this year, so my activity may be at an all time low for a while. I have a lot of things I am involved in and the beginning of the school year is always the worst, so please bear with me and forgive me if I don't reply for a while! I will do my VERY BEST to be as active as possible!

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• Ino sighed and fully stood, fine if she was going to be that way! He begun to walk down there, but he didn't feel comfortable bothering the crew back here, and especially Ava. He walked to some of the near back windows. He bit his cheek for a second before shuffling the window open with a swift pull. He took a deep breath and stuck his head out the window, He could feel the wind from them driving on his face but it nearly felt so suffocating. " I love Akira-chan!" He shouted, yet words he never did think could feel so hollow and muted as he withdrew back inside and slid the window shut. He walked back to his seat faster than he had going over there.

Eiji ignored their stupid game, He shuffled and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. Rubbing her back and being supportive as one could. " Most of us here can relate Ava. It's alright to just let it out sometimes." He himself was not smiling either. But he could sympathize with her. He motioned his eyes over at their other partner.

Ekon himself was just trying to ignore anything when he was snapped back to reality by his friend. " Hey, Ekon do your job with all the traffic yea?" But the red head need no more as he was already out of his seat. Placed sturdily in the isle about a yard away. Nothing and no one was getting past him.

I really just do anime-ish rps and stuff. I can draw as well but I'm not to good. At least I think anyway! I'm pretty laid-back. I find it hard to initiate conversations but go ahead and message me.

• Ava leaned into Eiji, accepting his hug. She needed comfort, though she hated that she had to admit it. With everything going on in her life, she kept chanting a mantra to herself, everything is going to be fine. Everything will be okay. But it was not fine and it definitely was not okay. Her life was crashing down. Her mother died, her father was MIA years ago, and her brother and sister were being baby sat by her best friend and her manager while she was forced to go on some new tour as herself, not her alias, Akira. Not to mention she finally remembered her past with her childhood love, who hated her. And loved her alias. Great. "Yeah...I guess." The words were broken into part. Tears choked her words and rolled down her cheeks.

• Ino was silent for a minute before speaking again. " Truth or Dare?" His eyes set before Miyuki. Leaning back in his chair and eyebrows heavy on his face.

The old boy continued to sooth and comfort her. " I know it's really hard.. It won't always be like that though." He told her. He despised that she still had to work so hard, even though she was not well. That was one thing that was apparent. She was not very well at all.

• Miyuki offered up a smile. She was not afraid of Ino or his dares, so she gave him a smug smile. "Dare." She was confident that he couldn't make her squeamish like she had done to him.

Ava knew that he was right. She knew that. So why could she not stop crying? It was becoming ridiculous. "Thank you, Eiji. I really, really appreciate you." She looked up at him, glad she was not wearing make up or it would have smudged.

• Ino seemed to think long and hard for a minute. " I dare you to flirty with your crush then." He declared.

Nagisa glanced from the two of them. This needed seem like a good idea either...

Eiji's cheeks turned pink. He nodded softly. " Don't mention it." He grinned widely.

• Miyuki let out a laugh. "Okay," she shrugged her shoulders. His dare was simple. She stood up and stretched her limb muscles, practically dancing down the aisle of the tour bus to Ekon. A smile graced her features. "Hey cutie." Her cheeks of course had the red blush of embarrassment, but she was determined to prove a point to Ino.

Eiji was a great boy. And if Ava had not ruined her entire thought process because of her firm love for a boy who forgot about her very existence, then maybe she wouldhave fallenfor him. It wouldn't be hard. His fangirls sure loved him. "It means a lot to me." She insisted.