SHADOWCLAN CHAT/PLOTTING THREAD

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • ahh asterr i can edit the picture i drew of him if you want?

also prepare for salt in your oneshot thread hoo boy

DOESN'T IT SEEM LIKE A LIE?

I LIKE YOU, YOU WHO ARE SO FILTHY INSIDE
    shadowclan - blind hellhound - immortal and immoral

tags - bio - ref - played by tem - avatar by yakan!

• chip you have no idea my heart hurts for everyone involved in this mess but it's such good character development and my muse is like 💯💯 wow

tem that would be so wonderful!!! only if you aren't busy though :)

cool boi squad ₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎*・゚。

characters i play:

micah of shadowclan

emmaline rose of blizzardclan

The post was edited 1 time, last by asterr! ().

• double post but

that one shot also makes no sense because i was having trouble deciding between him being plain salty or getting possessed and now he's possessed but it happened like halfway through the thread and even im confused but we can let it slide

*:・゚✦ NOW YOU'RE JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW ! *:・゚✦

— micah | 4 moons | shadowclan | duskguard | possessed | tags

• wHOA GUYS MAIN ACCOUNT POST- WHAAA

lmao, that moment when your subaccount has more posts than you

also, the main reason i'm posting on my main is because yuu is 1 post away from 900 posts hooo shit. imma write up some angst for my boy because i need to flesh out his ajin plot.

CLOSE MY EYES AND THEN CROSS MY ARMS

—— advanced roleplayer | put me in the dirt, let me be with the stars ・゚✦

• wo a h nice congrats on 900 posts! i love angst and i love yuu >;0

i'm only 35 posts away from 3000 for luca and i'm stressing about what to write for it hECK

maybe i'll fine go into detail about his backstory or something

DOESN'T IT SEEM LIKE A LIE?

I LIKE YOU, YOU WHO ARE SO FILTHY INSIDE
    shadowclan - blind hellhound - immortal and immoral

tags - bio - ref - played by tem - avatar by yakan!

• guess who broke her laptop screen somehow ;^)

tbh i have terrible luck with laptops - my first one, the back corner came off of it, and i ghetto ducktaped it shut before it died of heat exhaustion months after. my second one just decided it didn't want to live & the charging port disconnected from, everything.

and now this ones face is broken

im so ha p p y

• I've accidently closed my laptop on an earbud before, and it destroyed basically the entire screen.

agh but it really sucks when electronics break.

The sound of loneliness makes me happier.

(shadowclan - masked khao manee - played by: fabrie)

• i broke mine because i was throwing my backpack down the stairs because i was in a hurry and forgot it was in there

it was sm a shed

characters i play:

micah of shadowclan

• uHHhh hello y'all im kait, ive returned from the dead, and ext shadowclan has always been my favorite and my home on here so im considering making a character and joining.. WHAT the FUCK is UP !

wcrpg god machine broke

• double post but I'm just going to leave this here bc this is my current mood

edit:

ninja'd by a hella cool new member!! welcome to shadowfam aka saltclan !! what characters did you have back in the olden days? i played draco here millions of years ago

*:・゚✦ NOW YOU'RE JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW ! *:・゚✦

— micah | 4 moons | shadowclan | duskguard | possessed | tags

• ayye yo heyy!!!!! lmao salt clan i love it already!!!! i played primpaw(rose) back in like summer of 2013 i think, and like rookfeather was her uncle and wildfire was her grandma :0

also, i beautiful meme w/ ur character, Amazing

wcrpg god machine broke

• those names sound familiar hmm

thanks man!! i think i make more shitposts about micah than i rp him :/ i randomly decided that he would get poessed and it's like rlly hard to RP and that's basically the meme

characters i play:

micah of shadowclan

• wildfire was the leader back in 2013 and i think rooky was a deputy or smth?? idk but 12 yr old me loved shadowclan with all their heart

ohhh my god if that aint a mood.. i wish u best of luck with your roleplaying of possession!!

wcrpg god machine broke

• he's usually a literally ray of sunshine but now he is roasting anything that moves with their deepest insecurities bc why not ??

she mayyyy have been there when draco joined ?? hosty was leader for most of his time there she was like his adoptive mom lmao

characters i play:

micah of shadowclan

• screAMS OM G !!!!!!

i was friends w u & had one of rooks kids way back when!!! her name was twilightprincess if that rings any bells but ah if it doesnt thats ok bc its just nice to see u !!

ok im goijg back to sleep now

• thats a good plot, and i understand ur struggle because its so hard for me to roleplay characters that arent cinnamon rolls, and she might of but idk cause i dont remember hosty extremely well but i think i do remember wildfire's death?

ahHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DO REMEMBER HER OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY MAN WASSUP ITS BEEN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude i am YELLING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also have a good nights sleep!!!!!!!!

wcrpg god machine broke