Hᴇ sᴀɪᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ·ʟʟ ﹙PAFP Bᴏʏ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ BXB﹚ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • So live a life.

Plot:
    Slage is an experiment of a human mixed with a fox, he had grown up living in solitude and was very young when he'd been taken into the facility. Not finding any use in him, they put him up in the auction house so he could be sold off and make some money so they could keep experimenting. Your muse catches a glance of him and will they buy them? It'll be fate if they do.

You will remember.

My Character:

Name: Slage
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Species: Fox human
    Personality: Slage is a timid male, usually rarely talking to strangers and is very submissive when it comes to being ordered around. He never swears, well usually he doesn't unless he hears the person he's with swearing alot. He is usually very kind to strangers especially when he's told to be, and most would buy and sell him off for a very high price. Especially since most girls find him 'cute'.
    Other: One day ill make this better.

My father told me.

Rules:
    - Please be as active as possible! I really hate when people reply once then go offline for months on end, I'd like an active partner I can keep this roleplay going with!
    - I just need a general description of your OC, with a personality, sexuality, and what type of supernatural creature they are! Oh, and of course I need there name as well and age!
    - Please respond with atleast 3 sentences! Low muse is okay, as I get it sometimes as well but atleast try to be as detailed as possible when you reply. It helps keep the roleplay flowing!
    - Cussing is allowed, as long as it isn't too extensive. I cuss quite alot in real life, but I don't use five swear words in every sentence that's just ridiculous.
    - It has to be Boy x Boy, it says it in the title for a reason so don't come and make a girl character to ship him with. I'll kick you from this thread faster then sonic.
    - Have fun, I don't want you to join if you're not gonna like it!

When I was just a child.

Form:
    Name:
    Sexuality:
    Appearance:
    !!Image here!!
    Personality:
    History: OPTIONAL
    Other:

These are the nights that never die.

• > May I?

14723024_319037291788383_2092262360122130432_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM1OTI4NTAzNDMyNjA5Mzk1NQ%3D%3D.2

``It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.``

``We're all the same, there's not a single person that can live an honest life.``

0a2ae9c6d22066a2bd4eaa5b7fbd05e8.png

• Name:

Cecil Lindon.

Masculine.

Twenty - Three Years of Age.
    Sexuality:

Homoflexible. adj. The Adjective used to explain a situation where a Homosexual character may be drawn towards someone of the opposite sex by pure chance, it is rare.
    Appearance:

Image N/A
    Cecil is a grand Younger male, with sharpened features that most would note on quite quickly. With being above Six feet, his height holds many advantages when It comes to intimidating one or ever appearing sultry. He has A slightly darker skin tone, as some would know and connect him with having Asian Like qualities.

With tousled Darker, nearly black hair that holds a natural curly aspect it's often at times pulled into a loose pony tail or left to look likes a crow's nest. This hair colour is accompanied with a set of deep blue eyes with a soft ring of a lighter shade around the contract and expanding pupils. They're similar to a robot if you were to think of it, though he is mainly human.
    Personality:

He holds a quite demanding personality, as he is courteous as well as brave, yet he can be quick tongued and reclusive. As for someone of his stature he is often mistaken as someone far above his biological age. As he holds himself in a more formal manner than most. Though if one is familiar with him, as he is with they - he is quite springy and well kept. Given that he has respect for an individual it is likely that he would never think about betrayal unless they were to betray him.

Though, he grows fond of certain people who seem to get in close with him, as he isn't the type to really allow himself much of a life aside from the face of a party or a well mannered businessmen.
    History: OPTIONAL

*Still working on that-
    Other:

As what he is, well, species wise. Let's keep that a little secret for now. As It is really only shown by the matter on if his 'Superiors' were to be brought in, or perhaps he gets angered enough.

14723024_319037291788383_2092262360122130432_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM1OTI4NTAzNDMyNjA5Mzk1NQ%3D%3D.2

``It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.``

``We're all the same, there's not a single person that can live an honest life.``

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dirantai ().

• [center]~ Roleplay Characters ~

Slage - Male - Bisexual - Fox Hybrid
    - The small fox boy glanced around absent mindedly as people walked on by his cage, his little ears twitching a bit here and there. He didn't seem as interested in them as they were in him, really he didn't care about the looks some of them were giving him or even the loud noises of people calling bets in the next room for the others in cages that had been dragged out. Instead a soft yawn passed his lips as he curled into a ball and rested his head on his arms, the fox tail twitching a bit around him as he shut his eyes peacefully. The ears on his head twitching a bit in every direction, taking in all the sounds as he began to get tired of just the noises mainly around his own cage.

Zack - Male - Homosexual - Siren
    - Not in this rp

Jackson - Male - Homosexual - Cupid
    - Not in this rp

OCC
    - Accepted! I'll start.

5bb.png

Tucker - Male - Captain

• - I apologize for the Late response. School.

----

It was odd that the male had succumbed to taking this sort of trip as a way to pass the time. As he often would rather sit at home and read a book. Which was his original plan you see; his friends often bugged him about always staying inside, and quite often they would make attempts to bring him outdoors. Despite his darker skin tone than most, it surprised people in that sort of sense since of the logic.

So it was today that Cecil managed to finally accept that his friends wished to drag him out on one of their nightly adventures; which was to the underground market. He often choose to stay out of the businesses that happens outside there - despite his own being well entangled into the whole network. After all, being someone who deals with Smuggled trespassers, refugees and all those sorts of people; he got into the whole dealing part of the world. Where he traded people, dead or alive- For a price. With a little more, he would even teach the person in trade himself. Though most of the time they just wanted the grunt work done.

He was well acquainted with the whole system of auctions, well, enough to know how they worked. As his eyes adjusted to the lighting of the space shortly followed by the lifting of his hand to brush strands of semi - tangled hair aside to be tucked behind an ear he would watch as his fellow friends trail off. Most likely going about to look at the merchandise as they often referred to the people in here as.

- The fox boy was curled up in his cage, with a bored look on his face at this point. He could see a few people looking him over and asking questions, that the man beside his cage would answer. Trying to keep out the negative traits of the 'merchandise' so he'd be able to sell him for much more, but it was quite obvious the other had probably been through a few other masters and was quickly brought back here. As you could see from the brands all across his skin, well the ones that were partly visible anyway. His red and brown eyes trying to catch something or someone of his interest, but it was a bit to dark to see much. Next to the few things around his cage, lit up by the light that shined down onto what he called a 'prison cell'.

- Not in this rp

- Not in this rp

OCC
    -

5bb.png

Tucker - Male - Captain

• As he would wander there would be a few people who had stopped for a small conversation with him. Perhaps they recognized him, or know of what he does for a living. Which got people interested; most likely to try to suck up to gain a higher social standing for themselves. Though the advances were easily brushed aside, as Cecil obviously had no business with them, nor did he care for their own welfare.

His eyes would flick about within the cages, as a few of the beings within them had caught his eye. But none made a more personal impression onto his mind. Judging on how things are going as well, he doubt that he would be able to find anything or anyone worthwhile. Though someone's voice caught onto his attention as he'd pass, as his footsteps would pause before glancing towards the male who stood beside the one cage.

``You there, Can you tell me what exactly what this one is? As well as their reason to being here?`` He would sharply ask the merchant, as royal blue eyes would drift from them, down towards the tailed male within the cage.

- The small hybrids gaze flickered up at the other males voice, as the male beside his cage grinned widely and motioned to him. "This boy here, my fine sir. Is a mix of a human and a fox if you couldn't tell from the tail and ears, he's a mess up in a scientists experiment and they have no use for him anymore. So they sold him off and now, he's being sold once more because he isn't the proper.. pet." He explained with a casual tone, since he'd repeated the same thing quite a few times by now.

- Not in this rp

- Not in this rp

OCC
    -

5bb.png

Tucker - Male - Captain

• He would soft nod, as his body would lower down to crouch before the cage. His eyes gazing towards the hybrid for a few moments before looking back up to the other person outside of the cage.

``And do you know why, he has been brought back so many times? I can see the Marks, they could've of attempted to fix them before bringing him back.`` He would hum slightly, looking back towards the cage, ``Not a lot of people want to buy something other people have tried to break.``

As he spoke he would look towards his hands slightly then back up, a hand lifting to brush hair behind his ear to keep it out of his face.

- "Well! You see sir, this hybrid here is quite bitey when he gets scared. Whether it be from thunder storms or just loud noises in general, which is why so many people have brought him back! Next to that though he his quite submissive so teaching him a lesson is easy." He replied with a wide grin at the last part, of course he added something good to the end to counter the bad trait he listed. "And many people just have given up on him after they branded him, got bored or pissed by him and tossed him back here. But that's just them, I bet you could easily have fun with this cutie.." The man smirked a bit in a twisted way, before shrugging a bit once more "If you want, that is of course."

Slage seemed to back away to the far corner of his cage at the sight of the others hand, whimpering a bit softly as his ears pinned themselves back in a fearful way. Showing he was more then just scared of the other, he was damn well terrified.

- Not in this rp

- Not in this rp

OCC
    -

5bb.png

Tucker - Male - Captain

• He would softly nod, as his head tilted to the one side, then to the other. The Action causing the joints in his upper back and neck to pop loudly. ``Positive and Negative traits. . . Huh.`` He'd mumble, as his hand would slightly rub at the back of his own neck which had just been cracked. Before looking down the aisle.

There wasn't anything else in this place that seemed to have snagged his attention, aside from the being in the cage before him. As his his eyes narrow slightly, the Lighter toned rings would slightly turn, akin to a camera going into focus. His attention sliding from the side towards the Hybrid.

He would let out a low sigh, before running a hand through the tangled strands of black before pushing himself to stand up, his eyes opening more so to hold a neutral expression, the rings un-spinning in a clockwise manner until his pupils seemed relatively normal.

``Alright, There's a few flaws to them, but. It'll probably be easy to handle.``

- "They are easy to handle, I promise you of that sir." The man smiled widely at the other, as the small boy in the cage didn't pay much heed to the two talking. Just stared absently out between the cages bars, not caring if he got bought or not at this point. Seeing as he just had to behave and most would be nice to him.

"So... are you willing to buy, or will you be off~?" He hummed out curiously, focusing on the potential buyer as the hybrids ears flicked around a bit more only slightly listening in.

- Not in this rp

- Not in this rp

OCC
    -

5bb.png

Tucker - Male - Captain

• He would roll his shoulders back, as his hands slipping into the pockets of his pants. He would glance towards the other before faintly nodding. As he would glance about the space once more to see if anything peaked at his interest. Though like before, nothing did.

``Seems so, Mind telling me the Price of him?`` He would ask, as he would turn his attention back towards the man. his hand slipping into his pocket to spin a metal disk that he normally carried about with him.