THUNDERCLAN CHAT & PLOTTING THREAD

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • Pumpkin is a pumpkin pie~

And come on we know I live for chaos and angst

I'd Trade All My Tomorrows For Just One Yesterday

untitled_drawing_by_windkitten122-dbk2w5y.png

I Know I'm Bad News

Warrior - Thunder Clan - Female - 24 moons old - Mother of CallPaw, CreamPaw, PuddlePaw, SootPaw and LuckyPaw- Mentor To N/A- Mentored JaggedSight - Nonviolent PP Allowed.

• Coyote is such a sweetheart omgg she drove ME to tears i cant handle it hnn

Light approves of Coyotemoon 10/10

YES YES

Ebonyclaw was a genderfluid bab of mine who's interactions were so interesting because they'd constantly fluxuate between imagining all sorts of gory scenerios he could put cats through then suddenly to how he could manipulate them into falling for him so he could have fun in playing with their emotions / other vulgar ideas

Where Lightningpaw is just a bully, Ebonypaw became quite the sociopath

which is funny because my first idea for Ebony had been to make him an eccentric type that collected snail shells so uh

Im not good at sticking to the plan woops~~

• i'm cr ying i love coyotemoon sm <33

coy needs love and hugs - whitey babe will be there for her my fam

omg ebonyclaw is precious, and little lionkit is adorbs aa

FUNNY HOW THE STARS CROSSED RIGHT

—— apprentice of thunderclan | tags | roleplayed by: amy ・゚✦

• coy literally just admitted to her huge ass crush on peach and u can bet that if they ever find her she's gonna beat down on someone's flat ass ok

,, then sweep peachy off her feet bc she is a gotdamn princess man

and yes pls, she needs somebody she can cry to and whitepaw is her closest sibling tbh??

golden/morning frowned upon every unlawful breath she took, lion was always too busy sleeping in peachy's lap (she still wants to kick his ass over that), and the other kids are all so domestic in her eyes

• y ells ayyye welcome back !!
    and rip ebonyclaw looks lit af tbfh a hh,, my most evil char was prob,, shit idk prob my extended girl adeline

AND EVERY SHADOW FILLED UP WITH DOUBT
    —— tigertalon, warrior of thunderclan, ♀ | reference ・゚✦

• I've had about six or seven hours of sleep the last two night combined and my mother knows way more about my life than she should because doctors

Also there's no feeling better than going to a speech meet and literally being the ONLY person from your school not to place

*dabs*

• I may be a bit shaky on activity I was just named head mod on another site so my brain is burned.

I Know I'm Bad News

Warrior - Thunder Clan - Female - 24 moons old - Mother of CallPaw, CreamPaw, PuddlePaw, SootPaw and LuckyPaw- Mentor To N/A- Mentored JaggedSight - Nonviolent PP Allowed.

• aa yes

honestly coy and white need a thread where he like hears about her losing her mind over peach and is like "wanna go kick some beehives and not talk about it?"

welcome back, cloud!

ee congrats pumpkin! i'll be here with whitey when you're here <3

• i heard the words speech league thou hast summoned me

*~Foreststar, formerly Iceforest *~* (traditional) Thunderclan Leader #7 *~* cisfemale *~* white with cool pale gray stripes here and there, dark blue boots, and dark forest green eyes; scars on nose, cheeks, thigh, and underbelly *~* approx. 46 moons old *~* lives: 7/9 *~* currently mentor to Lightningpaw *~* calm and thoughtful mom-friend *~* has a Russian-esque loner accent *~* PM for any questions at all! <3 ~*

Foreststar.png
    (played by GreenTealiger~)

(in college, but probably online too much anyway)(pixel art by echo . on ff)

• *boops forest*

I Know I'm Bad News

• and what do you guys want Coyote and White's punishments to be?

I Know I'm Bad News

• track!! probs gonna have a character here soon, but please bear with me yall as i struggle to roleplay trad after not doing it in probably like 4 years c':

WISH I HAD THE SKILL TO JUST BE FINE AND COOL AND CHILL

kicks & beats & deer & velli & lala & cobble & quill & bears & catabomb, the bois

• welcome!!

i dont actually have a character in tc but the sc board is completely dead so i'm just hanging around here,,

feeding off the activity lol

DID I BEAT YOU AT YOUR OWN GAME?

[ TYPICAL OF ME TO PUT US ALL TO SHAME ]

[ tags ] [ ref ]

• RAKUE ITS WINDY OMG OMG OMG JOIN ME, YOU CAN PLAY APPLEPATCH AND YOU CAN NAME CHANGE HIM AND OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG RAKY!

Ignore my hype, it'll be fun to play with you again and maybe I'll claim your character as a pumpkin mate lel

I Know I'm Bad News

• TEA BBY <33

lovely to see you - i've missed forest's face aa

mm okay so for plot reasons, how about he's assigned to caring for the elders until the end of his apprenticeship? because i have another prank thing coming up with him that can increase his punishment to holding off his warrior ceremony and then (if you guys want to) even more extreme punishment

lmao i need my boy to be yelled at so he can become good

• whitepaw is a bad boi rn

yes his self control level is 0

but he will learn and become good before he becomes warrior ok

he's not allowed to be a contributing member of society until he learns to behave