THE NEW RIVERCLAN CHAT/PLOT THREAD

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • lol, welcome to riverfam guys!

Ahh, some help with goldie? Maybe you could try to roleplay a bit more in each response, like goldie's thoughts, bit of background in each post so people have more to go off when writing a response.

stop_the_devil.png?width=473&height=473

-- " The only mistake i ever made, was making f r i e n d s

with the only enemy I've e v e r had " --

Obscuro Zackov Mortem - Resident Shinigami/Hollow hybrid - Imoral

[ bio | tags | plotting | main ]

• ahh, to help boot, Toni and obby could get into a nasty sparring match- because their both way too violent for their own good ^^

• the original it is the reason why clowns unerve me to no end, and I can't walk closer than a foot to a swer drain.

Ahh, I haven't seen the newer one, but I might later tbh, it looks much better than the original.

• nah original is better if you don't poop yourself and have endless fears after watching a horror film they haven't done there juob a good horro film is meant to scare and possibley trumatizew you not male uopu yawn and bored

Time for the ten second tidy

• it didn't really traumatize me as it did make me weary

now the blob? that traumatized me

didn't help the fact that i was like five the first time i watched it, but meh

• + hm ok. thinking about watching the new one tonight sine it has some good reviews. if the original one is good too i might watch it since i haven't seen that one either.

lol the horror movie that traumatized me was the conjuring. that witch jump scare??? those creepy children??? ohmygodddd

• Id probs be the bad parent that almost gets called by ss because my 3 year old is gonna be sitting with momma watching nightmare on elm street and a hsot of other horror films I WASNT ALLOWED TO WATCH AS A KID BECUAS EO FTHE FEAR IT COULD CAUSE BUT I ALSO WANAN EXPOSE MY KID EARLY SO THEYLL BE LESS AFRIAD OF WHAT WILL COME LATER IN LIFE LIEK HORRIBLE PEOPLE AND NOT SO NICE TRICKS GETTING PLAYE DON YOU

• goldie- i recomend you keep your kid away from horror films until their rational enough to realize the difference between fictional and not

If not at least start with like- horror stories and not horror films.

ahh, tbh i recommend you watch the original before you watch the new one ^^

• Ration has no place these days but I can se eyour point I still don't wanan wait to logn though a good movies a good movie scary or not scary well except for the shinnign I hate that one and children of the corn that's stupid to god I hat all o of those but I hitnk id start with chuckyt films since there the most tame of the lot of horror films

• + the chucky movies are more funny than scary so i think a kid could handle them, although i would have a little kid read goosebumps or something before watching them.

the children of the corn is really funny (and bad) too, i was laughing so hard at the scene where the leader boy "dies." his weird screams and the special effects were priceless.