Love has no restrictions

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • He smirked, tapping her nose. "Super hearing. I can hear things as far as over a block away so hearing your mutterings is easy."

Hello~! I'm always looking for roleplays so if you're interested in doing a romance (among other things) plot with me, PM me and we'll figure something out!

WARNING!! PLEASE READ! I have recently started a job as a curtsy Clerk so I will not be as active as I once was so please be patient with me.

• "You could~! But you may forget about it given enough time." He laughs, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

Hello~! I'm always looking for roleplays so if you're interested in doing a romance (among other things) plot with me, PM me and we'll figure something out!

WARNING!! PLEASE READ! I have recently started a job as a curtsy Clerk so I will not be as active as I once was so please be patient with me.

• "Cheeky little demon" She muttered under her breath with a pout, knowing that he would be able to hear what she said. The reached the entrance of the mall and Neveah looked around," Where's Kalem?"

• He laughs and playfully pinched her cheek. "But you love me~!" He murmured as he took a look around. It took several moments before the demon could see the blonde human and tapped his love's shoulder. "Try over there."

• The angel turned her head to where Cross had pointed and grinned. She felt very happy to see her human and in a haste she grabbed Cross's hand and tugged him towards Kalem. "Hey Kalem!" She greeted with her usual smile.

• The blonde human looked at the pair as they walked up to him through the crowded mall. "There you are. Good to see you came."

• "Of course" She nods her head," The mall is a bit more packed than I thought it would be, but I think we can still enjoy it" Neveah speaks to both and was also kept a close look on Kalems emotions.

• For the moment, his emotions are stable so that's good. "Okay then, what do you want to start with?"

• Neveah thought for a moment as she thought about what she could get from the mall. "I want to get some clothes and alsO buy sweets. Possible a small cake. What about you? Anything in particular you'd like to get?"

• Kalem shrugs. "Maybe take a look in their music store at some point. Heard they got some new guitars."

• Cross shook his head. "As long as I'm at your side, I'm happy." He said cheekily, kissing her cheek.

• Neveah felt her heart flutter and wouldn't be surprised if her face was red. Sheepishly she nods her head and says," Alight than uh let's head inside and look around. Which ever store we see first we'll go inside." The angel than grabs Cross's hand and Kalems wrist to pull the towards the entrance.

• The demon and human seem to share an amused chuckle as the two of them followed the blond angel inside the mall.

• Neveah face brightened at the sigh of the people. When she was up in heaven, her usual past time (when she wasn't reading a book) would be looking down at the people. She found them interesting and was always amazed at how many paths and decisions one would make a day. One small thing that they would change would end up affecting their whole life and the humans would just keep on going. To say the least Neveah was happy to see people mingle at the mall. "Oh look!" She pulled them over towards the middle where a lady was making gestures for her dog to do trick.

• Sharing another look, the pair followed Nevaeh to where the crowd was surround the woman and her dog to see the tricks. To Cross, the tricks were nothing big since he saw better but seeing such joy and excitement from her only brought a smile to his lips as he lets her enjoy the show. Kalem on the other had seemed quite amused that this little blonde woman was so excitable at even the most mundane things.

• Amazed at the simple tricks that the dog was performing she gave a small cheer. "The dog is so adorable!" Her voice was heard by the pet owner and offered her a kind smile. The owner felt a warm feeling in her chest in the presence of the hidden angel in front of her, and gave an order to the pup to go towards Neveah. The dog saw the cue, but his instincts were already urging him forward to be near Neveah. The pup wagged its small tail and greedily ran towards her, standing on his hind legs when he was in front of her. Awed by its cuteness the angel got down to pet the pup. "Well, aren't you just an adorable puppy~" She cooed while the owner giggled at the scene in front of her.

Hello there

The post was edited 1 time, last by leilei ().

• Cross grins, chuckling as he watched her play with the trained puppy. He partially kept a little distance as to keep from scaring the puppy with his dark aura. Some animals don't usually seem to mind it but there's others that tend to be a bit more sensitive to an aura that almost reeks of "death" despite the demon not having ever killed anything unnecessarily.

• "Look Kalem!" The angel called out to her human and she beckoned him over so he could at least pet the dog. Neveah was hoping that the pup might break the ice between them so he would be feeling more comfortable to her. Since little pups, like the one she was hugging, tend to warm any heart, she figured the pup might be able to help her out. "It's fur is so soft, come feel it!"