Love has no restrictions

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • He chuckles, wearing a playful grin himself. "I would hope so~!" He chirped as he grabbed his hair brush from the night stand. "Now why don't you sit back down so I can give your hair a proper brushing."

Hello~! I'm always looking for roleplays so if you're interested in doing a romance (among other things) plot with me, PM me and we'll figure something out!

WARNING!! PLEASE READ! I have recently started a job as a curtsy Clerk so I will not be as active as I once was so please be patient with me.

• The angel nods her head and flops down onto the bed. She turns her body so her back was facing him, giving full access of her tangled locks. "I apologize in advance in case I end up falling asleep." Neveah warns but still had a playful tone to her voice.

• He chuckles. "Oh I'll be sure to wake you if that happens." He replied, beginning to gently run the brush through her hair. He took some time to make sure it got every last knot without hurting her.

Hello~! I'm always looking for roleplays so if you're interested in doing a romance (among other things) plot with me, PM me and we'll figure something out!

WARNING!! PLEASE READ! I have recently started a job as a curtsy Clerk so I will not be as active as I once was so please be patient with me.

• After a few more swipes, he deemed it perfect and released a hum of satisfaction. "There we are, free of tangles and soft once again." Wonder why the demon has such experience in taking care of a lady's hair, look to his many sisters and mother as subjects. Cross spent a good chunk of his childhood brushing hair (partially because he was forced into it by some sisters).

• "Thank you!" The angel chirped and spun around in her spot to place a kiss on his cheek. " But I'm curious, where did you learn to brush hair so well? I hardly felt any tugs" she voiced her question and couldn't help but tilt her head in confusion.

• He smiles when she planted a cheek on his cheek. "My sisters used to force me into doing their hair growing up and at some point it became a routine I did their hair as well as my mother's."

• He snaked his arms around her waist, smirking playfully. "Sure. I do what I can."

• The devil chuckles. "We'll see about that. Now... shall we head out?"

• Cross stood up and slipped on his shoes, before following her to the door. "After you my love."