Love has no restrictions

May's Character Development Challenge has been posted!
Looking for a friendly, inclusive community where you can make lasting friendships and form meaningful plots? Check out BlizzardClan!
Want to get into a trad. clan? Check out Riverclan, home to skilled strategists and clever fighters of great ferocity!
Staff are requesting opinions here!
  • Laughing again, he flagged down their waiter down and asked for a box. The waiter nods. "Of course sir, I'll bring one right away." He chirped, leaving for a couple of moments before he returned to the table with a box. "Here you are ma'am."

Hello~! I'm always looking for roleplays so if you're interested in doing a romance (among other things) plot with me, PM me and we'll figure something out!

• Cross nods as he stands, making sure to leave behind his payment for the meals. "Whenever you are."

Hello~! I'm always looking for roleplays so if you're interested in doing a romance (among other things) plot with me, PM me and we'll figure something out!

• Giving her cheek a kiss, Cross led his angel out of the diner.

• Neveah used her angelic powers to guide them towards Kalem. It was easy to find him, seeing as he was out in about in town, so it saved her the trouble of finding a way to get him out of the house. She grinned when she caught sight of her human and dragged Cross over to him. "Hey Kalem!" She chirped with a smile at her lips