Love has no restrictions

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • He smirked cheekily, wiggling his eyebrows like a goof. "Maybe out loud but your tone was suggesting something else~!" He chirped. "So I can assure you I have not lost my head."

Hello~! I'm always looking for roleplays so if you're interested in doing a romance (among other things) plot with me, PM me and we'll figure something out!

WARNING!! PLEASE READ! I have recently started a job as a curtsy Clerk so I will not be as active as I once was so please be patient with me.

• Neveah laughed at his behavior and simply shrugged her shoulders," Guess you are starting to rub off on me" She replied cheekily and leaned across the table to press a quick kiss at his lips. "Just having a little fun"

• "I gotta say, I like this new, bold Nevaeh." He admitted, grinning as he received her kiss. "Maybe you should do more because I am enjoying this."

Hello~! I'm always looking for roleplays so if you're interested in doing a romance (among other things) plot with me, PM me and we'll figure something out!

WARNING!! PLEASE READ! I have recently started a job as a curtsy Clerk so I will not be as active as I once was so please be patient with me.

• Neveah leaned back into her seat and glanced around the restaurant," I don't think that would be appropriate for a family diner... Don't think humans will appreciate PDA" She muses to him and looks back at him. It was so easy to get lost in their own world, that she had forgotten that they were at a burger joint.

• He laughs. "I didn't say right this moment but I get it. I rather not get kicked out of my favorite burger joint."

• He hums. "So, do you want to talk about it now or hold off for a little longer?"

• "You can stay with me. However, from time to time, we will have to move to avoid suspicion from the humans." He suggested.

• Neveah nods, but lets out a sigh," I wonder what my friends must think... Although... When I think about, they must of known something was up since they've been pretty distant lately. This must of been why" She momentarily closes her eyes as images of her angel friends popped into her mind. Their actions now made sense, but it still didn't lighten the load of her feeling a bit guilty since she was sort of responsible for it.

• "Honestly.... I can't entirely blame why they think the way they did. Both sides are conditioned to think that we should always be enemies and we can never peacefully co-exist. Had we met at a much later time, you might've less than friendly with me than you are now."

• "At first, I wasn't sure if you were an angel or not but I definitely felt your purity when I met you and knew you were special."

• "Why did you still approach me? You knew something was off..." Neveah asked as her attention was shifted back to Cross. She played the scene in her head and wondered what would of happened if hing were to have turned differently.

• "You caught my attention and I wanted to get to know you.."

• Neveah nods her head and a faint smile was at her lips," Than we would of met anyways... If what Lucifer said is true, it was pretty much destined for us to meet." Her eyes flickered to his and the smile grew," And I'm glad that happened"

• Cross grinned at the notion. "Me too. I can't imagine my life without you there already."

• "Sounds good." He laughs, flagging down a nearby waiter to order their food.

• Neveah placed her order which was the burger that Cross recommended along with Iced Tea. She waited for Cross to finish placing his, but while that was happening, she decided to tap into her humans mind and check up on him. It had been a while since she had visited and thought that it was long over due for a 'hang out'.