Love has no restrictions

An announcement has been made about the recent bans.
May's Character Development Challenge has been posted!
Looking for a friendly, inclusive community where you can make lasting friendships and form meaningful plots? Check out BlizzardClan!
Want to get into a trad. clan? Check out Riverclan, home to skilled strategists and clever fighters of great ferocity!
Staff are requesting opinions here!
  • "It's alright. Let's go somewhere else; we can get something to eat and talk about what we're going to do from here on out." He suggested, giving her a light kiss on her lips.

Hello~! I'm always looking for roleplays so if you're interested in doing a romance (among other things) plot with me, PM me and we'll figure something out!

• [b][color=#F0FFFF][font='Georgia, serif']Neveah nods her head and released a small sigh when he kissed her lips. "[color=#AFEEEE]Okay... Lets do that..." [color=#F0FFFF]She still felt a bit light headed, but she would be fine as ling as she had Cross around her. Todays events were a bit too much for the small angel, but she was coping with it. [/color][/color][/font][/color][/b]
  • Cross nuzzles her before adjusting his grip on her so she was still within one of his arms but they can still walk back to town.

Hello~! I'm always looking for roleplays so if you're interested in doing a romance (among other things) plot with me, PM me and we'll figure something out!

• [color=#F0FFFF][/color][b][color=#AFEEEE][font='Georgia, serif']"I can't stop thinking about what just happened" [color=#F0FFFF]Neveah muttered as she put her wings away and followed in step of his. "[color=#AFEEEE]But... I've never seen a demon transform before..."[/color][/color][/font][/color][/b]
  • "Yeah... very few of us has the ability to do that." He hums.

• [b][color=#F0FFFF][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#AFEEEE]"Have you transformed into that dragon before?"[color=#F0FFFF] Neveah asked curious [/color][/color][/font][/color][/b]
  • "Once before, back when I was just a boy. It was just shortly before I was kicked out by my father. Since then I tried not to let myself transform if I could help it."

• [b][color=#AFEEEE][font='Georgia, serif']"How does it feel being in that form?" [color=#F0FFFF]The angel asked as her feet patted against the ground as she continued on walking next to Cross.[/color][/font][/color][/b]
  • "Different. Lost a bit of myself in the process which I don't like all that much." He hums.

• [b][color=#F0FFFF][font='Georgia, serif']The angel nods her head and leans her head against his shoulder as they walked. They soon were back into the town and Neveah almost hoped that they could of taken longer to reach it. Almost. "[color=#AFEEEE]Where do you want to go? " [/color][/font][/color][/b]
  • "We can go back to the diner where I took you for a burger last time." He suggest, looking down at the angel whose head is on his shoulder.

• [b][color=#F0FFFF][font='Georgia, serif']The idea brought a faint smile at her lips," [color=#AFEEEE]I really liked that place... Let's go there, I want to see what other burger types they offer" [color=#F0FFFF]She spoke, but doesn't lift up her head[/color][/color][/font][/color][/b]
  • He kissed the top of her head before leading her to the diner where they already got a table for two in the same place as the last.

• [b][color=#F0FFFF][font='Georgia, serif']Neveah grinned when they entered as the memories of their time jumped around in her mind. "[color=#AFEEEE]Same place, and same table, now what sort of burger do you recommend I try this time?" [color=#F0FFFF]Neveah joked hoping that it would lighten the mood before they started talking about the serious matter. [/color][/color][/font][/color][/b]
  • He chuckles, reaching over the table to grab her hand. "Well I suggest their western bison burger. The meat is bison and they top it with onion rings, cheddar cheese and the bun is a pretzel bun. It's really good."

• [b][color=#F0FFFF][font='Georgia, serif']She could already feel her mouth water at the description of the burger. She nods her head a couple of times feeling hungry, yet excited" [color=#AFEEEE]OOh! That sounds really good" [color=#F0FFFF]Neveah replied in awe as she gave his hand a small squeeze and swung a little in her chair, like a small child. [/color][/color][/font][/color][/b]
  • He grins when he saw her salivating at the sound of the burger. "It is. It's one I'll have anytime I'm here. In fact, that's what I'm going to get for myself."

• [b][color=#F0FFFF][font='Georgia, serif']She smiled back," [color=#AFEEEE]It;s that good huh? " [color=#F0FFFF]The blond jokes and rests her forearms against the table so she could lean forward. " [color=#AFEEEE]The only way to know if it truly tastes good is to try it" [color=#F0FFFF]She sends him a playful wink with a sly smile at her lips.[/color][/color][/color][/color][/font][/color][/b]
  • That got the white haired demon to laugh softly. "Somehow I have a feeling you're talking more than just burgers."

• [b][color=#F0FFFF][font='Georgia, serif']If Neveah was to have spoken the way she did when she was in heaven, she would immediately start to blush. However, she has been hanging around a demon and her human changed her a bit so its starting to rub off. But her cheeks were still dusted with a pink tint, but she didn't lose the mischief in her eyes,"[color=#AFEEEE] I don't know where you have your head at, but I'm sure I was speaking about burgers"[/color][/font][/color][/b]