Love has no restrictions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• Cross sighs upon hearing this and pull in the angel for another hug. "Look... I get it. What we're doing is considered treason for both of our kinds so it's natural to be scared of what could be. But we both will be careful about not letting anyone else know of us."

Hello~! I'm always looking for roleplays so if you're interested in doing a romance (among other things) plot with me, PM me and we'll figure something out!
    • The hug quickly shut her up and pressed her lisp together as she felt herself sunk into the hug. "Sorry for rambling... I just--"Neveah cut her words short and just ended up burying her face in his chest.
      Hello there <3 I'm a bit lost on the changes but I'm a friendly and open person
    • Neveah chuckled at his words as she remembered a comment that one of her friends had made of her rambling. "Funny, my friends say I ramble too much" She hums in reply as she enjoyed having him close and him petting her hair. The feel of his fingers almost lulled her to a trance which caused all her doubt and concerns to be tucked at the back of her mind and not be brought.
    • "Maybe, maybe not. As annoying as some would find it to be, I think rambling is like an outlet to release the information one needs to say but can't do it any other way. It may sounds stupid but that's what I think Nev."

Hello~! I'm always looking for roleplays so if you're interested in doing a romance (among other things) plot with me, PM me and we'll figure something out!
    • "I have time before I check up on my human" Neveah replies with as she thought about the location where her person was located. She pulled away from Cross and asked,"What do we have on todays agenda?"
    • "Well I was thinking we start with a lunch date." He hums, offering his hand to Nev so he could lead her to a favorite lunch spot of his.

• She placed her hand on his and hoped he didn't mind that were hands were rather cold. "Lunch it is than" Neveah chirps with a slight grin and offers his hand a squeeze at her approval. "What's the name of the restaurant and what sort of foods do they offer?"
    • Cross began to walk, offering the angel a grin. "Well~, its called Ed's Burgers 'n things. One of their most famous items are obviously burgers but they do serve other options such as salads, chicken strips, and a variety of sandwiches."

• Neveah was in bit of an awe since it had been a really long time since she's tasted, much less eaten, a burger. "On a scale from one to ten, just how good would you rank the burgers?" She asked as her bare feet padded against the floor and swung their joined hands a bit
    • "Their burgers?" He asked for a moment, thinking about her question. "I would give their burgers a solid nine. Only complaint I've had with them from time to time is they can be very greasy."

• "Burgers are greasy foods. What else do you expect~" Neveah mulled over what he had said for the burgers and was excited to be able to try one. With how he rated the burgers from the restaurant, that just boosted her expectations and was more than ready to sink her teeth into the food to try it out.
    • "True but sometimes it could be leaking grease. I don't mind the grease itself but not the excessive amount I get on occasion." He hums, leading her to the restaurant for their lunch date.

• "Depends on the kind you get. There's plenty of different flavors to choose from. From the classic American burger to something as strange as a breakfast burger where they place a sunny side up egg on the burger itself." He replied, looking at the blond.