| don't let them take you |

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Marcos motioned for them to make their way to the table.

"So, are you two hoping for anything specific?"

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• "Well it's good to see you two so happy about this" Julio smiled

Marcos got up to get the door and opened it for Noah and David

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• "I can tell from how both of you are acting. You know if you need it, we can look after the baby if it gets to hectic for you" Julio offered

Marcos smiled back. "Thanks, I'm glad you two could come"

• Julio hugged her back and looked up to see David and Noah enter. "Good to see you two" he smiled

"You're welcome, now come inside and enjoy" Marcos said leading them inside

• Noah handed Marcos the cake before hugging his daughter. "Look at you, all grown up and having a kid"

• "Any plans for the child?"

• "I can imagine it's been interesting"

• "Raising a child is quite the big adventure"

• "It will be, you've always been good with children"

• "Even with all our problems?"