| don't let them take you |

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • "I'm sure he is, they do like each other"

"And I love you Davy"

Marcos cuddled up to her

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• "After high school though, they need their education"

Noah nodded dialing up Riley's phone

Marcos pulled her into a deep kiss

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• "I hope they remember that" Julio admitted

"Hey, I was wondering if you were heading home soon. It is pretty late"

• "I'm sure they'll make wise decisions, I trust them"

"Well...I suppose. Promise you'll be able to make it to school on time tomorrow?"

• "I just hope they'll be fine tonight" Julio smiled

"Alright, we'll see you tomorrow then"

Marcos pulled Riley into a hug as she talked on the phone

• "They are. It's good they found each other"

Noah hung up and explained the situation to David

• "We really have and he's grown up so fast. You think therapy has helped him?"

"So we have some alone time"

• "She really is a positive force in his life" Julio pointed out as they neared the restaurant

"Well maybe we could watch a movie and snuggle?" Noah suggested

• wanted to warn you that tomorrow-Sunday my activity might be a bit wack because I am traveling tomorrow up to Canada and then have to drive before I head back home Sunday ))

“I’m glad they met. They are like how we were when we first met.” John remembered fondly.

“That sounds amazing.” David agreed with a grin.

• Ooc: Okay, hope you have a safe drive

"Because she set them up like Noah and David did with us?" he asked

Noah hugged him then. "What should we watch?"

"So are you staying?"

• "It really has worked out well for them"

"I really haven't, it's been years" Noah admitted

Marcos smiled hearing that and pulled her into a kiss then