| don't let them take you |

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • Julio got dressed and walked over to him. "Ready?"

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• That would work

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• I’m going to skip ahead a little until they find that out. What should david and Noah have going on?))

John knew Julio had been going off for some auditions, though the other didn’t tell him for what. He hoped the other got what he was going for. He wanted to other to always have success. He was making them some dinner, as Julio finally had the day off. He hummed softly as he did so.

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/25u7hw9.gif[/img]
  • Maybe David also goes on tour and they both have some tenseness between them?

Julio went over to John after getting off of the phone wanting to tell him some news. "I'm in a new show Jony. We're going on tour"

• Okay :) ))

John lifted his head as he heard him begin to spoke. He seemed to freeze as he heard that. “But you said you weren’t going to do anymore tours. Especially after what happened to me during the last one...”

David knew he had told Noah he wouldn’t go on tour again, but the money was everything they needed at the moment. He came into the kitchen of the restaurant. He then pulled him off to the side. He told him the news.

• "I know, but...I know we've been struggling to pay rent and the other bills now. The tour is going to help cover that, I don't want to do this, but we really need to extra money" Julio explained. He felt horrible for leaving John, but they didn't have another option

Noah looked at David surprised by the news. "I thought we were doing okay. Do you really have to leave? You remember how much of a wreck I was last time you left on a tour"

• John’s gaze dropped to the floor. The last time he went on tour, it almost killed him. He didn’t speak again, just getting back to cooking. He was fighting back tears. He let out a soft sigh as he cooked. There went to having a honeymoon and a wedding ceremony.

“Our taxes are getting raised more. That is why I have to do this. I know you were in bad shape last time... at least you have the restaurant now to help.” David was trying to make positives out of this. He hugged him carefully.

• Julio went over to hug him. "This time around you have Marcos and you can call me whenever you want. And when I get back, I'll have a break and we can have our wedding ceremony" he promised trying to make things easier

"I don't want you to leave though. What if I go back into that dark place again?"

• “But you are going to be on tour for what, a year? I don’t know Julio. I-I don’t know.” John whispered. He knew it wasn’t as easy as the other was trying to make it. He just continued to cook.

“Then I come home immediately. They said I could have a break after a time I pick so just let me know, okay?” David murmured. He felt terrible.

• "It's half a year, but they said I can pick a break after a time so I can go to see you" Julio explained

"So you really have to do this?"

• "I'll find some way to you. I know you need me" he said kissing his cheek

Noah frowned. "Will I be able to call you?"

• "So I'll make sure that they know that"

Noah held onto him. "Don't forget about me on the road, okay?"

• “I hope they let you visit. I can’t last any longer than half a year without you as it is.” John admitted. His tears finally were spilling over his eyelids.

“How could I? You are the love of my life.” David reminded.

• "I'll visit you Jony, I promise" Julio said going to wipe away his tears

"And you are mine, that's why I'm worried"

• “When do you leave?” John asked gently. His voice was beginning to break some more. He had to keep stirring the sauce he was making.

“I would never cheat on you, I promise.” David assured and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

• "End of the week so we have a few days" Julio smiled trying to make light of the room

Noah teared up a little and held him close. "You'd better not"