| don't let them take you |

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Hey guys!! The only things that I ask are that you don't reply and then never reply again and that you are semi-literate. Now for the plot.

Your boy and my girl have been best friends for as long as they can remember. They finally admitted that they have feelings for each other and dated. They then got engaged. But your boy decided, before the wedding, he wanted to join the army. He leaves without even a goodbye, leaving my girl heart broken. When he gets back from the war, he is completely changed. Will they manage to salvage what they once had?

You do not have to post a picture or description if you do not want to. You can describe as you go. Any takers?

• I would be interested, if that's okay with you

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• So when do we start?

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• We can start now!! I'll start it out. Sorry if it is bad, I'm really tired))

Green eyes gazed at a coffee mug sitting on the counter. Bags were underneath the eyes, sleep not exactly being the best for the girl. Brown hair was pulled into a messy bun. Rose had received news that her fiancé was returning from war a month ago. Today he was finally coming home. She didn't know that he would be completely changed. She heard a knock and went to the door. She slowly opened it.

• Tobias took a deep breath as he approached the front door of his fiancé Rose's home. He hadn't seen her in almost a year now, but now that he was sent home he was going to see her to try and make amends. He knocked on the door after a few seconds of just standing there and watched as the door opened to show Rose standing before him. He noticed how even though she looked as though she was tired, she still looked as beautiful as he remembered. At least something's the same he thought giving her a small smile. "Hey Rosy, how are you doing?" he asked.

• Rose looked up at him, there being a height difference between the two. Some tears formed in her eyes and she just pulled him into a hug. She didn't answer his question. Just the thought of him being here and being alive made her very happy. " I missed you so much." She whispered.

• Tobias was surprised by the hug, but ended up wrapping his arms around her, returning the hug. "I missed you too Rosy and I'm not leaving again anytime soon" he promised pulling a bit away from the hug to look at Rose again.

• Rose had tears in her eyes. "Y-you never even said goodbye when you left. I-I thought I did something wrong, it was my fault Toby. I was afraid that you hated me. I was so worried you were going to die." She held back a soft sob.

• Tobias frowned and reached over to wipe Rose's tears away from her eyes. "I'm sorry for leaving without a goodbye. The decision for me leaving had nothing to do with something that you did, trust me it's not your fault Rosy" he said

• Rose sniffed. " You never told me why you wanted to go into the army. Why did you want to go?" She asked. He had been really cold towards her before it all. He ignored her and she thought he was going to break off the engagement. But he seemed different now. She was very happy to have her old Toby back.

• Tobias looked down from her face for a moment before rising his gaze back up at her. "I felt like I needed to do my part and I thought going off into the army would be the best way for it" he explained.

• She slowly nodded. She lightly smacked his arm. " Never worry me like that again." She whispered. She then gave him a soft smile. She helped him bring his stuff in and helped him unpack. There was still pictures of them around the house. They spanned from a long time ago until now.

• "I swear I won't" he promised as they entered into the home and started to unpack. He looked up at pictures on the walls of the two of them throughout the years. "You kept all of these?" he asked

• "I'm just surprised that you have so many of them, you even have our preschool graduation. Look at us, we were so small back then" he noted pointing to the picture

• "Yes, they did and honestly I'm happy that they did. They are some nice memories, hey look at this one" he said pointing to a picture of them at prom and the two of them kissing each other.

• He nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we have and I think it's still going to be good" he said looking back at her