DO IT [o, S/HPs needed]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• DO IT [o, S/HPs needed]

He wasn't going to stand for this. He wouldn't allow it, and would not let it happen again.
      "Cherviltea. Johnathan. Whoever. I want to see you all, now."
      He would wait for a few of them to come sit, and then would start.
      "I request we discuss the eviction of Dansemacabre. I want him out of here. He is a hazard and a threat to our wellbeing."

FULL BIO AND TAG

Played by OWLIE [BUSY]
    • #8F75C3 for speaking
      A part of her wanted to mumble "No shit" but another, growing, part of her rebuked the matter. "Danse acted on his animal instincts..." murmured the white-furred child as she slipped over to the group, sitting beside her fathe-er, guardian, even despite starting to disagree. "He was starving and he needed to feed-" Victorianpup paused, bringing a paw up to her bandaged neck before adding softly, "This life is different for him. We could try to reason with him first..." But then she thought of the way Danse had explained himself, that he went for the weakest link and her mind drifted towards little Technopup and if he had gotten attacked she was sure her heart would have broken.

tags (updated 12/27)

general:
      Victorianpup - Victoriansovereign| Vic, Toripup | female
      demisexual | biromantic | currently single
      wolf pup | reincarnation of Padmé Amidala
      4 moons physically | 19 moons combined w/ Padmé's spirit | born October 1st
      Windclan member | Operations Advisor (HP)
      physical:
      black-lined golden optics in every form
      albino wolf pup[current]
      accessories
      - simple gold chain headpiece; reference here; gold necklace here
      & gold bracelet here
      injuries:
      none at the moment
      personality:
      diplomatic | curious | royal dignity & grace | touch of childish naivety
      can be private about her true feelings | cares a great deal for everyone
      confrontation:
      easy physically | difficult mentally
      does not start or quit fights | will attempt diplomacy during battle
      flowerprints
      like a wildflower, she spent her days allowing herself to grow
      not many knew of her struggle but eventually all

knew of her LIGHT
    • Oliver Queen-Stark
      "The Arrow"

While he would've preferred to keep the demon close, so that he could monitor Danse, he knew that that wasn't entirely possible. While he didn't want to just kick someone to the curb, there was everyone else to think about. The innocent ones who'd done no wrong. "Well, we can tell him to either go feed on almost anyone and anything outside of Windclan territory, or, as Vader said, we could just kick him out. As long as he doesn't cause anymore harm to the other Windclanners, I'm okay if he abides by that rule and stays." The clan's safety was his number one priority. Everything else came second to that.

"If he breaks the rule again, we could always exile him, upon pain of death." Now, a kill order wasn't necessarily something he approved on, but there were some animals out there who were beyond reason, and those had to be put down before they could harm anyone else.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      When you feel my heat
      Look into my eyes
      It’s where my demons hide
      It’s where my demons hide
      {Demons by Imagine Dragons}
      tags
      HONORGUARD OF WINDCLAN | WARDEN OF THE NORTH OF WESTEROS | TRIBER OF ToBE
      POWERS: conjuration, invisibility, shapeshift, super senses/x-ray/heat vision, teleportation, elemental powers, telepathy
      BODIES: green griffin (default), large green dragon, iguana, komodo dragon, polar bear, peacock
      INTERACTION:
      Battletags: Very Hard | pm zenzan for capture/injury | attack in BOLD GREEN
      Can powerplay non-violent actions.
      this is some test text

• S T O R M K I T

honorguard - windclan - 5 moons old
      She understood Darth Vader's hatred against the albino cougar. At the same time, Dansemacabre had only been acting on instinct. Outside of that horrible first impression and that rather traumatic situation, he had been a calm and quiet member of WindClan. He hasn't been causing any trouble. So far, anyway.

"I agree with Victorian . . . We need to talk to him first. It was not a personal attack - it was one based on instinct. I don't think it's fair to turn someone away because of their true nature." The timber wolf's attention shifted to Oliver, and she nodded in agreement. "For sure, we will have to talk to him. If he brings any harm again to another Clanmate, intentionally or out of hunger, there shouldn't be a second chance."

"We can arrange something to help him, like Oliver said. Talk to him about his needs and make sure he doesn't hurt anyone else."
      back in windclan!
      bio * ex-guardian — 6 moons — attack in lightslategray — played by mikka

• "How can you be so blind?" Vader asks the lot of them, head turning left and right. "He is a danger and a hazard- he cannot be reasoned with, especially with the attitude he carries. He shouldn't be allowed to stay- much less a roof over his head. The beastly side of him is smart enough to recognize children are weak- and do you all want this demon to be so close to the children of Windclan?"

FULL BIO AND TAG

Played by OWLIE [BUSY]
    • Henry remained quite as most of this unfolded before he suddenly looked up at Vader. "Are we supposed to trust you around our children? You tried to harm your own. Don't get me wrong, I certainly don't like Danse and I think what he did to Victorianpup was wrong but considering you tried to harm a child not too long ago, you are the last person who needs to be thinking about such things. I'm not saying we should dismiss him entirely but Victorianpup herself is willing to reach a diplomatic agreement, then we should do so."

that's your punishment then
      you live

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dr. Henry Hacksaw ().

• Making himself over into the conversation, Atticus naturally stood by Jekyll's side as he watched the arguments unravel before his very eyes. He understood both sides of this discussion. Vader had reason to be wary, but the rest of Windclan also had reason to be kind enough to give the guy a second chance. Henry too had a point, but Atticus deeply felt like this wasn't a topic about Vader's actions and should be left untouched. "Vader's concerns are valid ones." The veteran spoke up with a nod of hi head. "It would be wrong to exile Danse immediately, especially without his knowledge. But it would be risky t'not take a few actions for safety." The coyote sat down, his severed ankle getting rather sore for carrying weight it truly wasn't in a state to hold. "Maybe... We can keep children and injured individuals away from him until we can learn how to help him control his... urges?"
      INFO- 01/01

[size=8pt]
      GENERAL:
      - Atticus Hacksaw| "Attie" | Cisgender Male
      - 20% Desmond Doss from Hacksaw Ridge, 80% OC
      - Closeted Homoromantic | Demisexual
      - Single, crushing on Henry Jekyll
      - 23 Months physically | Spiritually 93
      - Created 16th of December 2016 | Ages on the 20th of every month | Libra
      - Honourguard of Windclan
      IMPORTANT FACTS:
      -Was a medic in World War 2
      -Holocaust survivor
      -Suffers from PTSD
      -Religious, Jewish
      -Frequent Morphine user, has grown addicted
      -Knows Hebrew and some German
      RECENT EVENTS:
      -Joined Windclan
      -Got captured and tortured by The Exiles
      -Experiencing withdrawals
      PHYSICAL:
      - Coyote| health: 60%
      - A lanky, thin coyote with wiry fur consisted of various shades. Base colour is primarily a light brown, has some sandy undertones, a light underbelly and some black hairs over his back. Has bright green eyes and big, pointy ears. Has bloodied bandages wrapped around his left hind leg, where his paw has been brutally severed off. Has clean gauze wrapped around his forepaws to hide injection sites. Wears an army green scarf around his neck and carries a Satchel with a red cross of the same colour. Within the satchel, he carries gauze, a Tallit and a Torah.
      [size=8pt]
      - major injuries: Hind left foot has been brutally severed off
      - minor injuries: Has a deep scar on the right side of his chest, several punctures on forearms due to Morphine injections, has a fresh open cut across his face and several bruises on his belly
      - past injuries: N/A
      PERSONALITY:
      -ISFP
      -Neutral Good
      - Skittish, Jumpy, Anxious
      - Polite, Respectful, Submissive
      - Faithful, Devoted, Loyal
      INTERACTION:
      - Easy physically | Medium mentally
      - Will die before ever hurting another. Will not start fights
      - Attack in bolded military green

With my kid on my shoulders I try