Puppy love // PAFP, GxG

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • Jessie looked at Ryan curiously before she grinned and asked her. "Hey, dear. How far ahead from here is it?"

[center][i][b]If you happen to want to do a 1x1 BxG prompt, please let me know! I would really be interested in anything except for anthros/animals and will MORE LIKELY not do anything that's 18+.[/center][/b][/i] I'm so sorry for being irresponsive, but you'll have to know this; from various Wednesdays to Fridays, it'll be REALLY hard for me to respond, alright? So please know that much.
  • I tilted my head slightly as I looked ahead. "It's right up here." I told her before pointing to it.

[center][img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/68773154/large.gif[/img][/center]
  • Nodding, Jessie quickened her pace as if somewhat impatiently, giving a quick look back at Buster and Alex before turning back ahead of her. Let's be honest, she never was the patient type.

[center][i][b]If you happen to want to do a 1x1 BxG prompt, please let me know! I would really be interested in anything except for anthros/animals and will MORE LIKELY not do anything that's 18+.[/center][/b][/i] I'm so sorry for being irresponsive, but you'll have to know this; from various Wednesdays to Fridays, it'll be REALLY hard for me to respond, alright? So please know that much.