Puppy love // PAFP, GxG

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Come check out this Book Club for Feral Front!

• Jessie looked at Ryan curiously before she grinned and asked her. "Hey, dear. How far ahead from here is it?"
      If you happen to want to do a 1x1 BxG prompt, please let me know! I would really be interested in anything except for anthros/animals and will MORE LIKELY not do anything that's 18+.

I'm so sorry for being irresponsive, but you'll have to know this; from various Wednesdays to Fridays, it'll be REALLY hard for me to respond, alright? So please know that much. <3
    • Nodding, Jessie quickened her pace as if somewhat impatiently, giving a quick look back at Buster and Alex before turning back ahead of her. Let's be honest, she never was the patient type.
      If you happen to want to do a 1x1 BxG prompt, please let me know! I would really be interested in anything except for anthros/animals and will MORE LIKELY not do anything that's 18+.

I'm so sorry for being irresponsive, but you'll have to know this; from various Wednesdays to Fridays, it'll be REALLY hard for me to respond, alright? So please know that much. <3