Puppy love // PAFP, GxG

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • Jessie looked at Ryan curiously before she grinned and asked her. "Hey, dear. How far ahead from here is it?"

For now, I'll be gone. I will be back at 26th August, however I will be inactive, not surely entirely, though please don't get your hopes up as where I'm going has a bad internet connection, when any at all. Please understand, I thank you in advance for your patience.

• I tilted my head slightly as I looked ahead. "It's right up here." I told her before pointing to it.

[center][img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/68773154/large.gif[/img][/center]
  • Nodding, Jessie quickened her pace as if somewhat impatiently, giving a quick look back at Buster and Alex before turning back ahead of her. Let's be honest, she never was the patient type.

For now, I'll be gone. I will be back at 26th August, however I will be inactive, not surely entirely, though please don't get your hopes up as where I'm going has a bad internet connection, when any at all. Please understand, I thank you in advance for your patience.