Together We'll Travel

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • Ozzy quickly nodded at Lee, looking down and rummaging through his wallet, before letting down a dollar next to Lee, smiling shyly.

For now, I'll be gone. I will be back at 26th August, however I will be inactive, not surely entirely, though please don't get your hopes up as where I'm going has a bad internet connection, when any at all. Please understand, I thank you in advance for your patience.

• "Let's go!" Leenalee grabbed his hand and pulled him towards entrance of the restaurant. She waved at the hostess and waitress as she passed them. Once outside she dropped Ozzys hand and asked," Where would you like to go? We can go anywhere where you feel comfortable."

• Ozzy gave a quick nod and decided to give it some thought before he looked towards the forest, smiling slightly and turning back to Lee. "Um, there's a lake nearby if you want to. It's really nice, so."

For now, I'll be gone. I will be back at 26th August, however I will be inactive, not surely entirely, though please don't get your hopes up as where I'm going has a bad internet connection, when any at all. Please understand, I thank you in advance for your patience.

• "Good thing my car is a 4x4" Leenalee said to herself as she heads to where she had parked her car. "You'll have to lead me there since I don't know where that is. Just point where I should go" She directed as she took out her car keeps and unlocked the car. Leenalee was feeling a bit nervous yet excited to see his form again. Last time she saw it was when they were little and he directed her towards his house. 'I wonder if his wolf has grown much?'

• Ozzy nodded quietly and pointed a bit more to the left than he would normally have for his house, biting his lower lip nervously and starting to pat his hands onto his knees nervously, but with a wide smile on his face. "Um, um... Over there, go that way."

• Leenalee flickered her eyes towards where he was pointing and nods her head. She follows his direction and in the back of her mind, she could vaguely remember that the path they were taking was the one she took in order to find his house. But than she also remembered the house they had found before arriving at Ozzys. 'I wonder if anyone lived there... Is still standing?' Leenalee thought to herself

• Ozzy quietly hummed a low but cheerful tune as they moved over to there, clenching his pants slightly tightly and moving his head left and right, bobbing it along his tune. He didn't have any reason to not be happy either way.

• Ozzy shook his head at her as his eyes widened, more with happiness than not, seeing how a dirt path came into view. "Lee, stop, we're here!" He said, waiting for her to turn the engine off and park before he'd get off, starting to jog down the path excitedly.

• Ozzy disappeared from view just running down the dirt path, smiling as he stopped, seeing as he was right in front of a fairly big lake, with a stone in the middle that could even be used as an island, grinning widely. If Lee went on down that path, she'd easily see him after a short while.

• She chased after him, but was quick in losing him. She last saw him running straight which is what she said and was relieved to have found him. "Next time wait for me. I might get lost" Leenalee looked at the scene and was amazed

• Ozzy nodded at her slowly, grinning widely before he took his shirt off, jumping into the lake without any warning, staying under the water before what came out was... A puppy. Slightly bigger with longer fur and the tip of his ear bitten now, but still a puppy. He swam to the edge where Lee was, his pants barely still on, growling playfully and climbing onto the land as he started nuzzling her foot.

• Leenalee looked away sheepishly when he took off his shirt, but quickly looked back when she heard a splash. A pup came out of the water and nuzzled her leg. She cooed and bent down," You're so cute Ozzy!" She would hug him, but his fur was wet and didn't want o risk wetting her shirt

• The puppy barked lowly, looking down at the ground and pressing his snout onto there, covering his face with his front paws as he kept growling, closing his eyes and shaking his head slightly. If he could, he'd tell her otherwise, but he knew it was impossible for now.

• Ozzy blinked a few times, nodding before he pulled his face away from her, noticing his pants were still dragged right behind him, looking up at her before he slowly pulled himself under them, hiding.

• Ozzy quickly jumped at her as she got closer, tapping at her hand and barking once, blinking a few times and leaning onto his front feet, his butt slightly raised.