Together We'll Travel

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • Ozzy was watching quietly, sticking his tongue out with a wide grin as he nodded slowly a few times, feeling his stomach growl and quickly taking a knife in one of his hands and the fork on his other, starting to cut the steak impatiently, clearly wanting to dig in already.

[center][i][b]If you happen to want to do a 1x1 BxG prompt, please let me know! I would really be interested in anything except for anthros/animals and will MORE LIKELY not do anything that's 18+.[/center][/b][/i] I'm so sorry for being irresponsive, but you'll have to know this; from various Wednesdays to Fridays, it'll be REALLY hard for me to respond, alright? So please know that much.
  • "Thank you" leenalee chirped at the waitress who nods her head and leaves. "So impatient..." The blond jokes, grabbing a rib and taking a bite out of the meat. "How's the food?" She asked after she finished one rib. Her fingers has sauce on the so she wiped it off on a napkin and took a drink from her lemonade to help pass the food. The lemonade helped cool her spiced tongue.

• Ozzy had been eating as quickly as he could, truthfully impatient due to his nature just as she had said, blinking before he chuckled and stopped for just a second, feeling as if his mouth was watering just from there being more on his plate nonetheless, and he wasn't munching down on it already. "W-Well, it's really good..." He smiled, taking a sip before he put his drink back down and turned to the food again. "I-It's almost like the food at home..."

[center][i][b]If you happen to want to do a 1x1 BxG prompt, please let me know! I would really be interested in anything except for anthros/animals and will MORE LIKELY not do anything that's 18+.[/center][/b][/i] I'm so sorry for being irresponsive, but you'll have to know this; from various Wednesdays to Fridays, it'll be REALLY hard for me to respond, alright? So please know that much.