Together We'll Travel

May's Character Development Challenge has been posted!
Looking for a friendly, inclusive community where you can make lasting friendships and form meaningful plots? Check out BlizzardClan!
Want to get into a trad. clan? Check out Riverclan, home to skilled strategists and clever fighters of great ferocity!
Staff are requesting opinions here!
  • Ozzy flashed her a cheerful smile as he crouched, putting his head below hers as he tried to look her in the eyes. "..? Hey, hey, don't look down!"
    [center][i][b]If you happen to want to do a 1x1 BxG prompt, please let me know! I would really be interested in anything except for anthros/animals and will MORE LIKELY not do anything that's 18+.[/center][/b][/i] I'm so sorry for being irresponsive, but you'll have to know this; from various Wednesdays to Fridays, it'll be REALLY hard for me to respond, alright? So please know that much.
  • [b][color=#F0FFFF]Leenalee squealed when her eyes connected with his and felt her face heat up at how close they were. She pulled away to catch her breath and tried to calm down her face[/color][/b]
  • Ozzy was blushing slightly but a bit curiously when he saw hers, pulling his head back as well and looking around as he chuckled. "Uh... So um, what now?"
    [center][i][b]If you happen to want to do a 1x1 BxG prompt, please let me know! I would really be interested in anything except for anthros/animals and will MORE LIKELY not do anything that's 18+.[/center][/b][/i] I'm so sorry for being irresponsive, but you'll have to know this; from various Wednesdays to Fridays, it'll be REALLY hard for me to respond, alright? So please know that much.
  • [b][color=#AFEEEE]"I don't know... Is there anything that you want to do?" [color=#F0FFFF]Leenalee asked as she was finally able to calm her burning cheeks.[/color][/color][/b]
  • Ozzy shook his head at her, laughing. "Um, I really don't ever have any ideas."
  • Ozzy gave her a nod as his smile widened, stretching before he clapped his hands together. "Yeah, yeah!" //how innocent these two are, oh my god.
  • [b][color=#F0FFFF][color=#ADD8E6]What if we time skip so they are a couple years older? >:)[/color][/color][/b] [b][color=#F0FFFF][color=#ADD8E6][/color][/color][/b] [b][color=#F0FFFF][color=#ADD8E6][color=#F0FFFF]Leenalee giggled and grabbed his hand to pull him towards the playground, where her brothers were currently playing.[/color][/color][/color][/b]
  • OOC: You feel like they should form the relationship older too? So we don't miss out on the sweet part, lol.

• OOC: Ah, alright. How many years later, maybe two or three?