Together We'll Travel

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• New

He smiled, nodding at her as he dusted himself, before he said. "So we'll start again?"
      If you happen to want to do a 1x1 BxG prompt, please let me know! I would really be interested in anything except for anthros/animals and will MORE LIKELY not do anything that's 18+.

I'm so sorry for being irresponsive, but you'll have to know this; from various Wednesdays to Fridays, it'll be REALLY hard for me to respond, alright? So please know that much. <3
    • New

Ozzy looked down at the ground, shrugging at her. "Um, alright. If you say so."
      If you happen to want to do a 1x1 BxG prompt, please let me know! I would really be interested in anything except for anthros/animals and will MORE LIKELY not do anything that's 18+.

I'm so sorry for being irresponsive, but you'll have to know this; from various Wednesdays to Fridays, it'll be REALLY hard for me to respond, alright? So please know that much. <3
    • New

Ozzy made a noise as if trying to bark, smiling at her as he nuzzled her hand in response, growling lowly.

• New

Leenalee giggled at his behavior and knew that if someone were to look at them, they'd think that they were an odd pair. She didn't care since she was more concerned with having Ozzy as a friend. "Not that I don't like it when you act like a puppy, but try to keep the growling to a minimum okay Ozzy? I don't want people thinking bad of you"
      Hello there <3 I'm a bit lost on the changes but I'm a friendly and open person
    • New

He wasn't too sure about why she had said it so carefully, never understanding why growling was bad in the first place since in his head, many animals growled such as a wolf, a dog, and just about anything that had canines and stood on its four feet, but he agreed to her, she knew more after all, going to this boring 'school' as she had described it. "... Um, okay. But why would they think bad of me? Did I do something wrong?"

• New

"It's just not normal for a person to just growl. Since you are in your human form, somethings that are considered 'okay' for a wolf to do, may not be okay for a person to do" Leenalee tried her best to explain to Ozzy while trying not to offend him with her words
    • New

Ozzy nodded at his friend, figuring out slowly that maybe he really did give away too much by doing that, or he might sound rude to them? No, that was going too far for his own thinking. "Okay! So are you fine?"

• New

Ozzy tilted his head confused before chirping confused. "But how can you be so tired? It doesn't take too much!"

• New

"The park is big Ozzy. I'm out of shape and I can't run for long" She looked at him. "You are built for running and have the endurance to go running for a ling time. But I can't"
    • New

Ozzy frowned slightly, in more confusion. "I don't get it. Why aren't we both the same at running? You're as old as I am so yeah!"