Together We'll Travel

• OOC: Sorry for having been so inactive, I had a busy time...

IC: Ozzy shrugged at her and then said as he fiddled with his fingers, biting his lower lips slightly with his canines once he had spoken. "Mom doesn't want me to ask her, she said I should just go on with it, so I thought you wouldn't want me to either..."
      If you happen to want to do a 1x1 BxG prompt, please let me know! I would really be interested in anything except for anthros/animals and will MORE LIKELY not do anything that's 18+.

I'm so sorry for being irresponsive, but you'll have to know this; from various Wednesdays to Fridays, it'll be REALLY hard for me to respond, alright? So please know that much. <3
    • "Ozzy, I don't mind, but since you are my friend, you need to knock first and than ask. Since she is your mother, its okay for you to come into her room, but since I'm just your friend, that is just a bit weird and you need to knock" Leenalee explained as she tried to word her words carefully so she wouldn't upset him.

I've missed you ~ ;-; Where have you been?
      Hello there <3 I'm a bit lost on the changes but I'm a friendly and open person
    • OOC: I had a lot of lessons and homework so I couldn't even play games for the life of me. Sorry. ;3;

IC: Ozzy nodded slowly as he flashed her a smile, giving a quick hug before he pulled back and just swung his head left and right cheerfully. "Oookay, Lee!"
      If you happen to want to do a 1x1 BxG prompt, please let me know! I would really be interested in anything except for anthros/animals and will MORE LIKELY not do anything that's 18+.

I'm so sorry for being irresponsive, but you'll have to know this; from various Wednesdays to Fridays, it'll be REALLY hard for me to respond, alright? So please know that much. <3
    • Ozzy dropped on the bed dead, the smile was so strong it had penetrated his heart as a bullet and sent him off completely. He was officially dead from her lethal smiles.

Ozzy nodded at Lee and got out of bed as well, following right behind her with his hands in his pockets as he hummed some cheery tune lowly to himself, it sounded like at least.

• Ozzy smiled at her mother and despite being quite close to her, he waved at her and said in a cheery voice. "Good morning to you too, Mrs Lee's mom!"

• "Lee, I'm gonna need you to take the twins to their school. Your father just left for work and I need to get a few things from the store" Her mother ordered as she set the plates of food for them on the table
    • Ozzy blinked and smiled when he heard Lee's mother's words, obviously getting excited even at the idea of taking somebody to school. He tugged on Lee's sleeve and told her. "Hey, Lee, I'm homeschooled! What's school like?"

• New

"School can be really lame. But I have all my friends there so it alright" Ethann replied as he finished up his cereal. Not missing a beat, Elyann commented too," For me I think school is fun. I like learning, but school is different for everyone"
    • New

Ozzy nodded slowly at the two of them, seeming to be processing the information before he took it in, grinning widely at them. "Ah, I see! That sounds fun, but I stay at home and mom teaches me everything. I still think it's better though!"

• New

"Ozzy eat your food" Leenalee commanded softly as she had already eaten a portion of her breakfast and was waiting for Ozzy to do the same, since they had to walk the twins to their school
    • New

Ozzy nodded at her and quickly started eating up his breakfast, hastily and fairly sloppily too. In the end, once he was done, he even licked the remains off much like a dog.

• New

"Why you acting like a dog?" Elyann asked kind of cringing as he watched Ozzy lick the plate. Leenalees eyes widened and quickly took the plate from him," Umm Ozzy, its not normal for a person to lick their plates..." Ethann however, found it funny and did the same with his bowl," Ethann!"
    • New

Ozzy frowned and nodded, before he looked over at Ethann a bit amused as he smiled right away and leaned in a bit closer to Leenalee. "Hey Lee, is Ethann also..?!"

• New

Ozzy sighed and nodded at her before he asked her afterwards, a sheepish smile on his face. "So... Can I do it again? I left a bit to the side..."

• New

Ozzy frowned and shook his head at her as he looked to the side after. "N-Nah, I'll leave it then... Um... So what now..?"