Together We'll Travel

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

• He nodded at her slowly, sniffling. "Y-Yeah... I-I... Thanks... Lee..."
      If you happen to want to do a 1x1 BxG prompt, please let me know! I would really be interested in anything except for anthros/animals and will MORE LIKELY not do anything that's 18+.

I'm so sorry for being irresponsive, but you'll have to know this; from various Wednesdays to Fridays, it'll be REALLY hard for me to respond, alright? So please know that much. <3
    • Ozzy looked at the room's door quietly, before he grinned just slightly. "Hey, is the room warm..? I don't want to freak out your parents..."
      If you happen to want to do a 1x1 BxG prompt, please let me know! I would really be interested in anything except for anthros/animals and will MORE LIKELY not do anything that's 18+.

I'm so sorry for being irresponsive, but you'll have to know this; from various Wednesdays to Fridays, it'll be REALLY hard for me to respond, alright? So please know that much. <3
    • He gave her a nod and walked inside, looking around with a small grin before he asked her. "Are we going to sleep already?"

• "Its getting late out and my parents are already going to bed since they work, so it's be best if we head to bed too" Leenalee reasoned and headed over to the counter and pulled out some pjs from the drawers," You can wear these"
      Hello there <3 I'm a bit lost on the changes but I'm a friendly and open person
    • Ozzy shook his head at her, grinning widely. "Oh, oh, I don't need them! Look at this, hah!" He said, taking his jacket off and staying only with his shirt on. "... Now I'm ready to sleep!"

• Ozzy nodded at Lee and sighed as he tried to think after and asked her after. "Nope! So I sleep now?"

• Ozzy quietly laid down on the bed, sniffing it as he tried to get accustomed to the smell and grinned at her. "Um... Good night, Lee!"

• Ozzy curled up into a ball, much like a dog, under the bed sheets before he fell asleep, a low snore heard.

• OOC: yes ma'am. ;=;

IC: Ozzy had gotten really lonely soon after he fell asleep and went ahead, actually entering Leenalee's room without having knocked on the door beforehand, laying down next to her on her bed solely because that's how he slept back at home, sticking close to her. It felt warm to him, at least.

• Leenalee had vaguely felt the bed dip at the presence of another person. She felt someone slip into the covers under her and still had her back towards the intruder not minding that they were next to her.

The next morning, Leenalee tried to roll over, but noticed that she could't since she felt someone next to her
      Hello there <3 I'm a bit lost on the changes but I'm a friendly and open person
    • Ozzy was snoring lightly much like yesterday but when he felt her try to roll onto him, he woke up and purred lowly before he stretched, sitting up and shaking her slightly. "Hey, good morning Lee..!"

• Ozzy frowned, noticing how shocked she was before he admitted lowly. "I came here sometime late at night... I can't sleep alone... I'm scared of the dark."