Together We'll Travel

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

• Together We'll Travel

OOC: Alright, so here we are, what is it that you want to do as a theme more specifically? Any plots you'd want to do or something of the such? ;P
      If you happen to want to do a 1x1 BxG prompt, please let me know! I would really be interested in anything except for anthros/animals and will MORE LIKELY not do anything that's 18+.

I'm so sorry for being irresponsive, but you'll have to know this; from various Wednesdays to Fridays, it'll be REALLY hard for me to respond, alright? So please know that much. <3
    • Werewolves that are mainly wolves or humans, and at night transform into the opposite?
      If you happen to want to do a 1x1 BxG prompt, please let me know! I would really be interested in anything except for anthros/animals and will MORE LIKELY not do anything that's 18+.

I'm so sorry for being irresponsive, but you'll have to know this; from various Wednesdays to Fridays, it'll be REALLY hard for me to respond, alright? So please know that much. <3
    • YAy I'm able to enter now n.n Werewolves as is human but turns into wolves but only when they are really cold. Thats the small twist. For example, if the human body feels really cold, than they turn into wolves and can only turn back to their human form once they are warm.
      Hello there <3 I'm a bit lost on the changes but I'm a friendly and open person
    • Ooh. I could do that, yeah. Both as werewolves though, or one werewolf and the other anything else?

• Hmm... To make things interesting, why don't we have just one of us play as a human and the other does the werewolf. I can do the human and you can be the one that transforms
    • Sure thing. With this you can even say my character is a bit of a pet to yours when in need, eh? ;P

Should we use some specific form for the characters or no?

• Would be fun. xD

Some form for us to present our chars in.

• It's okay.

Ah, alright. Let's not add too much info so there is still information we do not know of, hm?

• I can find anime far more easily to be honest, therefore whatever you wish. However mine, will be anime.

• Leenalee Black

BIO:
      • Family: Her parents are together and have been for about 15 years now. She's been raised in a loving home, and her parents have always kept an open mind and are pretty much laid. Her family consists of her two little siblings who are twins who are both 14 but Leenalee see's them as little.
      • personality: Leenalee is most of the time carefree and a bit slow at times. Although her demeanor protrays as laid back, when push comes to shove, she won't back down and is bluntly honest. Something that her dad passed on to her.
      Likes, DislikesReading., Fish
      Flowers ,Spiders
      Swings, Curse words

Necklaces, Liars
      Rainbows Snakes
      Small Animals, Hospitals
      Candy

The post was edited 1 time, last by leilei ().

• I'll make mine tomorrow, away from a PC now, okay?

• Alright, I made mine and holy f***, it got deleted. So here it is again in a more rushed form. Sorry.

Name: Ozzy Harwood
      Relatives: Ozzy's mother didn't know the slightest about his father's secret of being a werewolf, until she found out during her pregnancy on him hence he started exhibiting fairly intriguing behavior. However she got used to it as quickly as she could and pushed aside how abnormal it was, deciding that she'd raise her child as well as she could if anything, which she has managed to do with a few exceptions such as when Ozzy would do something bad as a wolf without realizing.
      Personality: Being as close to a pet as he could due to getting cold fairly easily, Ozzy is a really cheerful and hyped person at most times, and he won't act aggressive towards anybody unless taunted. However when he is provoked and his mood is screwed up, he will not hesitate to be as aggressive to anybody so long as they dare to bring the worst out of him.
      Dislikes: Being ignored, Vegetables, Felines

• Should we maybe have her meet him somewhere and start casually talking, at a park maybe?