hunted || pafp, bxb ||

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• Kuro quickly got up and followed close behind him. "Y-you really are important to me" he said quietly after a second "for more than what I said earlier."
      Notice: I may not have as much muse as usual for a while, and I might not be as active due to personal matters. Thank you for understanding.
    • Kuro's ears went down at his expression, trying to think. He wasn't even entirely sure, it was really hard to explain. "Y-You've been nicer to me than anyone else ever had" he said quietly "e-even though you lied to me, you still protected me and you're still helping us. I really wouldn't know what to do without you right now."
      Notice: I may not have as much muse as usual for a while, and I might not be as active due to personal matters. Thank you for understanding.
    • Kuro carefully hugged him back, nuzzling his face into Jake's shoulder. "But, you're one of the only people I feel like I can trust" he said, frowning a little.
    • "I just...feel safer and protected around you" he said quietly. He was having a hard time finding the right thing to say. He wanted Jake to know that he was really important to him, and that he really needed the other. "I'd be too afraid to do any of the things you've done for me."