hunted || pafp, bxb ||

• New

Kuro quickly got up and followed close behind him. "Y-you really are important to me" he said quietly after a second "for more than what I said earlier."
      Notice: I may not have as much muse as usual for a while, and I might not be as active due to personal matters. Thank you for understanding.
    • New

Kuro's ears went down at his expression, trying to think. He wasn't even entirely sure, it was really hard to explain. "Y-You've been nicer to me than anyone else ever had" he said quietly "e-even though you lied to me, you still protected me and you're still helping us. I really wouldn't know what to do without you right now."
      Notice: I may not have as much muse as usual for a while, and I might not be as active due to personal matters. Thank you for understanding.
    • New

Kuro carefully hugged him back, nuzzling his face into Jake's shoulder. "But, you're one of the only people I feel like I can trust" he said, frowning a little.