hunted || pafp, bxb ||

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Kuro had given Jake a warning glare upon seeing his smirk, but perked up as he heard Caitlin. "Well, for the most part" he said "I did have some help...."
      Notice: I may not have as much muse as usual for a while, and I might not be as active due to personal matters. Thank you for understanding.
    • New

Kuro perked up a little, smiling a bit. "I'm glad, I was really afraid of how it would turn out" he admitted "but I tried my best."
      Notice: I may not have as much muse as usual for a while, and I might not be as active due to personal matters. Thank you for understanding.
    • New

Kuro looked at her, frowning lightly. "I'm sure you're a great cook" he said. He knew he had no evidence to base that assumption on, but he didn't want her feeling bad again. He'd never liked it when someone insulted themselves, and he always tried his best to stop them from doing so.
    • New

"Well...my master certainly didn't think so..." She averted her gaze, staring down at her food sorrowfully. "Every time I messed up, she would hurt me. Maybe I am, and she just has very high standards..."

Jake looked over at her. "You should cook for us sometime. I'm sure you're wonderful. Masters are just insolent and have no respect." The neko glanced at his arm, remembering the wound his own master had inflicted on him.
    • New

Kuro nodded in agreement. "Yeah, they just look for reasons to hurt us" he said, frowning more "I'm sure you're great, and she was just lying through her teeth." It had happened to him multiple times with his old master; he'd act as well as he could possibly act but he would still get punished for it.
    • New

"M-maybe..." She said softly, shaking just thinking about her. Now, she was so thankful to be able to be here...even if it was with someone she didn't like. Well, at least she liked Kuro. In her opinion, Kuro was a very sweet boy with a lot of sympathy for other people. But Jake, however...she imagined him at a apathetic monster. This man, who she had once seen as a handsome, charming man, was now known to her as a mendacious demon.

Jake had some trouble eating with only one hand, but pursued anyway. Soon after, he finished his dinner and sat there quietly, waiting until the other two finished as well.
    • New

Kuro noticed her shaking and frowned softly. "Hey, it's ok" he said gently "you're not with her anymore, she can't hurt you." It was clear that she was still afraid of her old master, and it didn't surprise him. After all, he was still terrified of his old master.
    • New

Kuro placed a had gently on her shoulder. "It'll be ok, she won't find you" he said "and I won't let her hurt you if she does."