OWLIE'S NEW CODE AND STORAGE THREAD

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • I'm just going to start inserting images of the old fancies and the site's new code

EMPEROR - VADER FANCY

VADER - EMPEROR FANCY

• VADER

CONVERTED CODE

• is a cyborg barbary lion. An artificial lion-gorilla hybrid, robotic legs and arms allow him to walk upright and use his hands. At his full height, he is fourteen feet tall. A Dark Lord of the Sith, and former Supreme Leader of the First Order. He wears the axe of Rick Grimes, a knife from Judith, and the eye patch of Bill Cipher on his belt, along with his lightsaber.

• DARTH VADER X PADMÈ AMIDALA || LION CUBS || GEN 2
    Tags
    DaddyV
    Owliethread
    Darth Vader
    Vader
    Lion Cubs
    Cubs

Darth Vader xx Padmè Amidala

Story:
    Darth Vader is a hybrid Sith Lord trapped in a metal suit- restricted from most luxuries of the common folk. He can touch, but cannot feel. He sees everything in a red hue and cannot sleep most nights. This has long haunted him, as his wife, Padmè, joined Windclan along with Navi, their illegitimate child, and now live with him. Vader was tasked to a spy mission, and so found a temporary body to use on the mission. The mission was cancelled, but still in this new body, Vader jumped on the chance to share relations with the love of his life.

Vader will return to his normal body before the cubs are born, so that they will know him by the "true face" of his mask.

Rules:

• You must remain active with this cub. They are not to be killed off or go MIA. They will be rehomed if you drop them.
    • They are to be lion cubs- please do not morph them into something else. (Horns, wings, mix and matched body parts.) They may shift into other creatures, but a lion must be a main.
    • They are to stay in Windclan until they are 12 moons old- This is because (male) lions are typically kicked out of the pride around 2 years old. At the same time, Vader is extremely possessive and would not want his children to leave until he can trust them to be independant.
    • They may take the Amidala name if they choose, but are to carry the last name ‘Skywalker.’
    • We are following a theme of loner names (no Brokencub, etc.) because Vader and Padme do not follow this naming style.
    • No extra things. (Horns, wings) but extra toes and anomalies like that are fine.

Genetics:

• Females do not have manes. Period.

Barbary Lion xx Masai Lion

The cubs would have a sandy, light brown fur, to a dirt brown fur. Due to the difference in species, the cubs may have thicker, dense fur, (Vader) or thinner fur (Padme.) In the subject of manes, the Barbaries’ is thicker, denser, and darker. Their mane will trail down their stomach, and the African’s mane stops around the chest, and is a more darker red.

The cubs can have either shorter or longer legs, the Barbary being two to three feet, and the Masai being three to four feet at the shoulder.

Here are some images for size idea and references:

Slots:

-open-
    -open-
    -open-
    -open-

Possible Ideas:

These cubs can be force-sensitive by genetics, and be born with telekinesis and electric elementals. They could become a Jedi, or a Sith.

FORM:

The form is a free for all, HOWEVER, it must include:

• An RP sample with the character you are applying for
    • Your username
    • Your average activity level (out of ten)
    • Possible ideas/plots for the character
    • And an explanation as to why you want this character. I don’t want to lose two kids in one week just because the rper drops off the face of the earth w/o talking to us

Other:

I ask that you do some research into Lion behavior and different species of lion. If you’ve looked through all of this, type ‘Leo Leo’ in the other section!

• Dimitri's Bio stuff:

Dimitri Kosei - Marcavellio
    ➽ Two Years, Nine Months
    ➽ Domestic Cat (Felis catus)
    ➽ Male
    ➽ Hetrosexual
    ➽ Colouredclan
    ➽ Doctor
    ➽ Hard Physically, Easy Mentally

• Dimitri's past up to 2/3/16

• Dimitri's tags:

• Alters:

• IVAN's Bio stuff:

➽ Ivan Zimavich Braginsky➽ Eight Years, two months old (101 Moons)
    ➽ Polar Bear
    ➽ Male
    ➽ Hetrosexual (Probably)
    ➽ Knights of Eden
    ➽ General
    ➽ EXTREME/LEGENDARY

[spoiler=MISC.]

Ivan's Color Palette includes light blue, white, violet, and pink.

Ivan has all powers. This item was given to me by grimbark. Up to this point, he has no use for them in battle, as he can normally overpower an enemy with brute strength.

Ivan can knit.

If Ivan were to come back as a different animal, he would be a russian bear dog, or a samoyed.

Owlie has already planned Ivan's death.

• Ivan's history:
    https://docs.google.com/docume…k4jTDFXU/edit?usp=sharing

Tags:
    GENERAL;
    Ivan Zimavich Braginsky || male || npc xx npc || The Dark Horse || eight years, two months old (101 moons) physically || 1200 years old mentally || Knights of Eden || General || Scarf-Wearing Polar Bear || violet eyes || single || hetrosexual || Russian Orthodox Christian || has a scar stretching across both flanks, and scratches on his muzzle || voice reference

BODIES;
    A Polar Bear || weighs an approximate 1087 pounds || 8.7 feet tall on his hind legs || his paw is the size of an average chihuahua || three inch claws
    A Polar Bear has enough force to break bones with ease. Imagine a walrus. Imagine how hard it is to kill a walrus. Ivan eats walruses. Please be aware of this if you decide to attack him.

POWERS/INTERACTION;
    all powers || crushing on Amelia || hard mentally || extreme physically || no kill/maim || pm for capture or plots || attack in #0EBFE9 or risk being accidentally ignored || can powerplay affection/non-violent actions

Ivan does not use any powers he may have, or is unaware of them, for religious reasons. The All Powers was given to me by grimbark.

OTHER/LINKS;
    all opinions ic || trigger warnings will be tagged || Ivan is cursed by a demon named General Winter || he is continuously reincarnated || every joiner he meets will receive a scarf from him

• Ivan quotes

Isillian Wolf wrote:

ivca? Interesting crack ship

Owlie wrote:

Nat: *hugs Alfred*
    Alfred: *Hugs back*
    Ivan: *stops knitting*
    Ivan: *looks up*
    Ivan: There is a disturbance in the force

Cat-Chan wrote:

Bro Ivan is like an older brother but also a wise old man but also a really scary person.
    I love him !

tori wrote:

"...damn, ivan."

owlie wrote:

Ivan: i'm sorry but you must be level 19 to unlock my tragic backstory

Owlie wrote:

Ivan: @Alfred
    Ivan: at least i wasn't american

Tori wrote:

ivan: "americans never learn"

Owlie wrote:

Ivan: you remind me of a bald eagle I knew
    Alfred: That's cool-
    Ivan: He's dead now.
    Alfred: O h

Tori wrote:

"I knew a Russian once"
    "..."
    "they thought it was an accident"

Tori wrote:

natalya: "has anyone seen alfred?"
    ivan: "he's in the garden"
    natalya: *goes out to check*
    natalya: "he's not there"
    ivan: "no, he's in there. you're just not digging deep enough"

Owlie wrote:

*alfred and Gamekit steal Ivan's yarn*
    Ivan: Someone is going to die today

Owlie wrote:

Ivan: you have caused me look up from knitting.
    Amelia: *breathes*
    Ivan: that is good reason to pause knitting

Cybes wrote:

Oh Owlie, I love your Ivan ^^
    It's a good, different take I guess? Idk, I just luffles him

Inno wrote:

Ivan is pretty gr8 ok
    AA+++ he feels legit like wow

Tori wrote:

ivan is perf
    amazing 10/10 would cuddle again

• NEW VADER EMPEROR TEMPLATE

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE

• — ☆*:・☽ I WOULD DIE FOR YOU!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas non libero venenatis, finibus diam eget, molestie purus. Donec accumsan diam malesuada eros porta, ut malesuada sapien varius. Fusce auctor cursus enim et feugiat. Donec maximus, metus ut dictum condimentum, sapien elit molestie orci, et imperdiet velit sem eu velit. Duis euismod, lacus sit amet ornare ultrices, lorem neque venenatis massa, a mattis mi ex a sem. Nulla blandit elit purus. Sed ultricies orci nec mattis maximus. Vestibulum at dignissim risus. Aenean nisl libero, consectetur id pellentesque fermentum, scelerisque quis dui. Mauris neque lectus, lacinia in aliquam posuere, blandit eu orci. Nunc faucibus fermentum tortor, sed venenatis dolor pretium ac. Nam vel facilisis nulla. Morbi id consectetur ex.

Nam rutrum lacinia nunc, varius consectetur est ullamcorper eget. Aliquam interdum condimentum quam eu convallis. Maecenas in nisi sed turpis vehicula scelerisque at tincidunt magna. Sed facilisis efficitur sapien eu porttitor. Curabitur id venenatis justo, et sollicitudin lacus. Nunc urna nisl, congue sed metus feugiat, accumsan sollicitudin tortor. Cras non nisl ut diam mattis placerat. Etiam scelerisque libero quis velit tristique, vel mollis dolor lacinia. Sed rhoncus suscipit enim, eget euismod nisi maximus eu. Praesent efficitur mattis est quis euismod. Suspendisse malesuada nisl a eros consequat laoreet vitae at risus. Ut faucibus egestas ornare. Sed vitae hendrerit mi.

Quisque vel ligula et nulla ultrices imperdiet. Morbi dictum malesuada sem non porttitor. Sed egestas elit odio, vel tempor massa viverra non. Duis feugiat augue nec purus mattis sollicitudin. Vestibulum id odio feugiat, consequat ligula et, iaculis justo. Proin malesuada placerat velit, ut tempus risus. Integer lacinia orci eu augue commodo, nec semper orci sodales. Donec augue ligula, suscipit nec fermentum nec, dignissim sed velit. Donec suscipit aliquet diam, id eleifend dolor lacinia sed.

fangs °

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE

• WE'RE GOING UP IN FLAMES

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas non libero venenatis, finibus diam eget, molestie purus. Donec accumsan diam malesuada eros porta, ut malesuada sapien varius. Fusce auctor cursus enim et feugiat. Donec maximus, metus ut dictum condimentum, sapien elit molestie orci, et imperdiet velit sem eu velit. Duis euismod, lacus sit amet ornare ultrices, lorem neque venenatis massa, a mattis mi ex a sem. Nulla blandit elit purus. Sed ultricies orci nec mattis maximus. Vestibulum at dignissim risus. Aenean nisl libero, consectetur id pellentesque fermentum, scelerisque quis dui. Mauris neque lectus, lacinia in aliquam posuere, blandit eu orci. Nunc faucibus fermentum tortor, sed venenatis dolor pretium ac. Nam vel facilisis nulla. Morbi id consectetur ex.

Nam rutrum lacinia nunc, varius consectetur est ullamcorper eget. Aliquam interdum condimentum quam eu convallis. Maecenas in nisi sed turpis vehicula scelerisque at tincidunt magna. Sed facilisis efficitur sapien eu porttitor. Curabitur id venenatis justo, et sollicitudin lacus. Nunc urna nisl, congue sed metus feugiat, accumsan sollicitudin tortor. Cras non nisl ut diam mattis placerat. Etiam scelerisque libero quis velit tristique, vel mollis dolor lacinia. Sed rhoncus suscipit enim, eget euismod nisi maximus eu. Praesent efficitur mattis est quis euismod. Suspendisse malesuada nisl a eros consequat laoreet vitae at risus. Ut faucibus egestas ornare. Sed vitae hendrerit mi.

Quisque vel ligula et nulla ultrices imperdiet. Morbi dictum malesuada sem non porttitor. Sed egestas elit odio, vel tempor massa viverra non. Duis feugiat augue nec purus mattis sollicitudin. Vestibulum id odio feugiat, consequat ligula et, iaculis justo. Proin malesuada placerat velit, ut tempus risus. Integer lacinia orci eu augue commodo, nec semper orci sodales. Donec augue ligula, suscipit nec fermentum nec, dignissim sed velit. Donec suscipit aliquet diam, id eleifend dolor lacinia sed.

fangs °

• [center]

let me out, let me out,

this is not a dance

╘[◉﹃◉]╕

RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS

• [center]

CHARACTER NAME

Clan rank - character species - roleplayed by name

quote here

text here.

Code
    1. [center][fancypost=background: COLOR; border: 4px COLOR solid; min-height: 300px; width: 46%;]
    2. [fancypost=background: COLOR; height: 60px; font-family: garamond; color: COLOR; text-align: center;][size=20]CHARACTER NAME[/size]
    3. [size=10]Clan rank - character species - roleplayed by name[/size][/fancypost]
    4. [fancypost=background: COLOR; height: 40px; font-family: garamond; font-size: 16px; color: COLOR; text-align: center; line-height: 13px;]
    5. quote here[/fancypost]
    6. [fancypost=background: COLOR; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10px; color: COLOR; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; padding: 10px;]text here.[/fancypost][/fancypost]

• [center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: verdana; color: #A0B0A8;] [size=17][i][b]let me out, let me out,[/b][/i][/size] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 30px; font-family: verdana; color: white; line-height: 17px;][size=15][b]this is not a dance[/b][/size][/fancypost][/fancypost] ╘[◉﹃◉]╕ RICK C-137 || THE RICKIEST RICK || GIBBON || GENIUS PLAYED BY OWLIE