sorry, // PAFP, GxG // my puppy got away

• sorry, // PAFP, GxG // my puppy got away

It was a nice and sunny day, the sun glaring down on me and my dog, Buster, as we walked through the park. It was his second walk this morning and the little husky was still bounded with energy. Almost every time we passed another dog or person he let out a bark of pure excitement, his body straining against his harness as he attempted to bound up to them. This had been the reason why I had to start using harnesses. The little pup got so excited that he would tug and tug, eventually choking himself but too caught up to realize.

"It's a nice day, eh? You're such a little ball of energy." I patted the puppy's back, earning a happy yap from him as he swerved and peered around the park. After a minute his gaze seemed to settle on the little playground, the one that had many little kids running and playing around on. I chuckled and gently tugged the leash, earning a loud storm of barks from him as he suddenly began to tug towards the park, tail wagging like a little hurricane. Unlike most of his tugs this one took me by surprise, his leash flying right from my hands as he quickly took his chance and began bounding over to the playground. My jaw fell slightly as my mouth gaped. Well crap.

"Bust! Bust! Come back here right now!" I called after the overexcited husky pup, quickly starting to run after him once my shock had worn off. I knew that he didn't hear my calls, his ears filled with the happy squeals of children as he reached the playground within seconds. He barked and panted happily as the children surrounded him but his stay was short lived as he glanced over, spotting me as I continued to run over, only feet away. Almost instantly he squirmed from the crowd, bounding over to a sole child who was wondering around a bench where her mother, or who I assumed to be her mother, sat. Buster, unaware that the child didn't spot him, came bowling into the child and tackled them with a happy bark and yelp. He began to storm the child's face with licks, pleased when the child giggled and squealed, their hands wrapping around the puppy. They didn't seem that old so I assumed they were of course happy. I mean, what kid doesn't want a playful puppy coming out of nowhere and storming them with kisses? Exactly.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry he tugged his leash and got away. I promise he means no harm." The words rolled from my mouth naturally as I finally reached the trio, my side aching and my chest heaving from the sudden run. I was used to apologizing for the puppy but holy crap, he has never pounced a child like that. Knowing some parents I could be in trouble for such a thing, no matter how happy the child was. Some parents were just super protective and crazy. Shaking the thoughts from my head, I instantly grabbing the husky's harness and tugged him back. I earned a whine from him as he attempted to join with the child again, only for the child to run back to him, their arms circling around him as they giggled despite my death grip on the pup's harness.

---

sup! If you're reading this i'm assuming you're interested so let me just fill you in on the plot. Basically my character was walking their husky puppy, Buster, when the little puppy breaks away and runs face first into your character's child. Your character is a single mother who has a child as a result of a one night stand with no one in particular. Your character, despite my character's obvious fears, laughs off the incident and introduces themselves to my character. From that point on the two begin to hit it off, flirting at almost any chance. Will my character be willing to take up the child also when they fall for your character? Just jump in with a description(or small form). Also a reply to the post!

MY CHARACTER:

Ryan B. Smith: Ryan is a very flirty girl when you get to know her and stands at 5'7". She has midnight black hair that goes down to her mid back and is wavy. Ryan likes to wear loose clothing, and sometimes her snap backs.

• Lily M. Brookes

Lily is a normally very shy girl. She used get drunk sometimes, and when she gets drunk she is a completely different person. She goes from being a shy lesbian to a loud flirtatious mess. She managed to have one night stands every weekend, until one day one of those got her pregnant. Lily kept the baby, and hasn't been drunk since. Her baby girl, who's name is Jessie is two in present time, and Lily herself is 25.

I'll post the rest in a bit my teacher is going to get me in trouble xD

Lily was watching her beautiful baby girl play with the other toddlers on the local playground. She yawned slightly before standing, up calling Jessie over so they could head back to their apartment. As Jess was running back to greet her mother, Lily noticed the Husky puppy run into the group of kids, and then straight for Jess. Lily was startled when the puppy collided with her daughter, hoping neither were hurt. She rushed over to her daughter to find the puppy and Jess enjoying each other's company. She smiled slightly, then looked up to see who she assumed to be the owner running after the puppy. Lily smiled at the exhausted owner, and picked Jess up from under the dog.

"It's totally fine. No one got hurt." she said reassuringly. Lily positioned Jess on her hip and stretched out a hand to greet the stranger. "My name is Lily." She said smiling. She gave the stranger a quick scan, and dang, she was cute. Too bad she probably wasn't a lesbian, or wanted a kid. I mean, what are the odds (XD).
      <3 <3 <3 <3

-I'm sorry I haven't been replying in a bit but my muse has dropped and I don't want to reply until it's back to normal, and I wont have a chance to roleplay this weekend, so I'll see you monday ! <3 -

The post was edited 1 time, last by PrimTrim ().

• okay i edited it. It's not quite as much as your first post but I hope you can go off of it <3
      <3 <3 <3 <3

-I'm sorry I haven't been replying in a bit but my muse has dropped and I don't want to reply until it's back to normal, and I wont have a chance to roleplay this weekend, so I'll see you monday ! <3 -
    • // sorry about the wait! I've been caught up with school, taking care of my animals, etc. It should be pretty calm for the rest of the week, though.

I gave a sharp sigh of relief as she seemed to be very kind about the incident, if not happy. Her child had seemed to enjoy Buster's unintentional assault. When she introduced herself I felt my shoulders relax and my grip lessen on the puppy, only for him to jerk from my grip and paw at Lily's feet while whining.

"I'm Ryan." I paused, quickly shaking her hand before I darted to scoop the thrashing puppy up. After a second he seemed to calm down a bit, his tail now thudding roughly against my hip as I held him securely in my arms. "And this is Buster. He gets very happy when he sees kids and loves them. Obviously." I told her sheepishly, glancing down before I looked back up to her and her child. She was cute to say the least, and her daughter was admittedly just as cute. Of course, I saw a cuteness in the girl that resembled more of a puppy or kitten, something newborn. Lily was just cute in general, ya know? Shaking the thoughts from my head, I took a deep breath. "Let me take you and your girl out to eat? To make up for the whole incident?" I offered, a bit hopeful that i'd get a yes. She seemed like my type, though I didn't push anything besides a friendly attitude. I'd be embarrassed as hell if she turned out straight, dating, or even married. Oh god, married.
    • Lily smiled at Buster the puppy as he was lifted up from the ground. She listened to Ryan say her name. Lily loved that name. "oh yeah, this is Jessie.." She said, having forgotten to introduce her kiddo. She heard Ryan's proposal for dinner, and thought about it for a second. Lily was just scraping by, so she hoped Ryan wouldn't want to go anywhere too fancy, but the idea of having a dinner with her sounded amazing.

"Of course. We were just headed to get a bite to eat. Maybe I can go freshen up, and we can meet at **casual restaurant like chili's or something** around 6?" She asked, already feeling nervous. Lily had no luck with dates, especially with a kid. Of course Lily wasn't sure whether or not Ryan was a lesbian, but who could blame her for assuming?

-ooh I love animals hehe-
      <3 <3 <3 <3

• I gave another sigh at her reply, relief rushing through my veins. Okay, so I hadn't pushed it. She seemed pretty chill with the idea, which made my nerves much easier to deal with. My gaze shifted to the little girl, a soft chuckle escaping my pale lips.

"Jessie is such a cute name. Perfect for her." I told her, cracking a small smile before I gently placed down Buster. He sniffed at the air before his gaze rested on the girl and her child. Head tilting, he whined as he watched the two though he didn't dare to pounce again. He had calmed down in my grip so I knew it was okay to sit him down.
    • Lily smiled and adjusted Jess on her hip again. She gave Ryan another look, and scanned her body language. She really hoped this was a date. "Well then.. See you at *restaurant*.. at six?" She said giving a slight wave, and walking away from the playground. Lily lived nearby in a one bedroom apartment, just her and Jessie. Lily wanted better for her daughter, and knew she could get it. But for now, she was happy where they were.

It took Lily about ten minutes to walk home. It was about three thirty five in the afternoon, so she would have plenty of time to bathe Jessie, and maybe take one herself. She was currently wearing black athletic leggings, and a pink tank top. She was only wearing a tiny bit of makeup too, so she was glad Ryan didn't seem to care about the way she looked. When Lily got home she walked up to her second floor apartment, and opened the door. Exactly how we left it. She sighed a sigh of relief. This wasn't the best part of town. Lily did get two locks installed on the door. It took a lot of butt-kissing and begging, but anything to keep her baby safe.

Lily set down her purse and Jessie. She walked into her bedroom to get a change of clothes for her and Jess. She decided to wear -This-, and Jessie could wear -This-. She picked up Jessie, who had found her way to the toy box, and brought her into the bathroom. She let the water warm up before bathing her daughter, sure to get all the playground dirt off of her face and hands, and out of her hair. She spent about half an hour bathing Jessie, and then spent an hour talking a shower, and shaving her legs. She had less than an hour to put on makeup, and do her hair, but she managed to look pretty fine afterwards. She grabbed her purse and Jessie and headed to the restaurant.
      <3 <3 <3 <3

• I gave a small nod and chuckled softly. I watched as she walked away, ducking down and gently scooping up the puppy so he didn't follow.

I went home and got dressed almost as soon as she disappeared, slipping on a red plaid shirt and black skinny jeans. It wasn't fancy but it was nice for me.

I headed out of the room quickly and down the stairs. Buster barked and whined as I left through the front door and locked it behind me. I felt sorry but couldn't take him. I began to head to the restraunt, getting a table before I waited patiently for her and her child.

// sorry for the late reply.
    • Lily picked Jessie up, and rested her on her hip as she walked into the restaurant.
      "Just you two?" The greeter asked, picking up some menus.
      "I think my dat- friend is here already." She said blushing, and nodded, pointing towards the seats so the two girls could find their friend.

Lily nodded her thanks, and quickly saw Ryan. She walked over to her, and sat down across from her, and Jessie sat next to Lily.
      "Hey again, Ryan." She said kindly to Ryan.
      Lily put a napkin in Jessie's shirt to make a bib for her messy little girl.
      <3 <3 <3 <3