Catch me, but you can't keep me {BxB PAFP}

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
The winners for the December Spotlight contest are as follows: ART goes to Ghostheart and WRITING goes to Sirene!
Come check out the January Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Also check out January's CDC!
Make sure to check out our 2017 Sitewide Choice Award Winners!
  • He smiled, wrapping an arm over his chest. "Love you." He murmured softly and quietly.

pixel_terrarium__luna_eden_by_milliemunchers-d9mpl9b.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|

• Robert burried his face into the back of Connor's neck.

There was a knock at the door.

Important:

I apologize for any inconveniences, as I will be inactive for next two weeks. I may be able to log on once in a while during this period, but nothing is guaranteed.

Thank you, Knightingale

• "Come in." He called out softly, not trying to wake up Robert

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Charles quietly opened the door "I'm here to change your bandages" he said

Important:

I apologize for any inconveniences, as I will be inactive for next two weeks. I may be able to log on once in a while during this period, but nothing is guaranteed.

Thank you, Knightingale

• "... Okay but let's try not to wake Robert up." He murmured glancing at the sleeping male.

• Charles nodded "I'll do my best" he said moving over to the side of the bed "could you sit forwards a little?" He asked

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "Okay." He murmured, slowly leaning forward so he didn't wake Robert

• Charles started unwrap his bandages. "How have you been doing?" He asked

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "Good, my arm doesn't feel as stiff as when I first came here." He said with a smile. "You should thank Robert for keeping me from field work." Connor laughed softly glancing at the sleeping male.

• Charles nodded "I will, I'd hate to have to stick more needles in you because you tore your stitches running after a bad guy" he said

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• He cringed slightly at the thought and said with a laugh, "Me too. But if I catch the bad guy then it'd be worth it."

• "Maybe, but I'm sure if you didn't catch them Robert would have" Charles said continuing to change the bandage, "are you going back out today?" He asked

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "I can't decide. I don't want to be stuck in the office but I don't want to be stuck here either, no offense." He said sheepishly. "I might go just to make sure Robert doesn't get into much trouble."

• "None taken, sometimes I want to get out of here too" Charles said as he finished up.

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "I've never been a big fan of hospitals. Needles and horror movies and games ruined it for me." Connor laughed with a small grin.

• "It's not as bad as you think" Charles replied "on less you work in the emergency room, then things tend to get messy"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "See. It's like a blood bath in a hospital sometimes." He said. "When I was in high school I broke my arm and when I was in the hospital room suddenly a few doctors rushed by with a gurney and they were covered in blood." He said with a shake of his head.