Catch me, but you can't keep me {BxB PAFP}

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • "Only you. I'm not someone to be admired. I have my flaws and regrets like everyone else." He laughed and kissed him back. "People only focus on the good things but I would rather accept the bad things."

pixel_terrarium__luna_eden_by_milliemunchers-d9mpl9b.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|

• "I do accept the bad things, and you're talking to a conman here. There's very few things you could do to bad on my standards" Robert said

Important:

I apologize for any inconveniences, as I will be inactive for next two weeks. I may be able to log on once in a while during this period, but nothing is guaranteed.

Thank you, Knightingale

• "I know you accept bad things. It's part of the reason I love you." He laughed, ruffling his hair. "That and your cute." He teased

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Robert chuckled "not cute, I'm handsome " he said "I'm a manly handsome man"

Important:

I apologize for any inconveniences, as I will be inactive for next two weeks. I may be able to log on once in a while during this period, but nothing is guaranteed.

Thank you, Knightingale

• "... otherwise known as adorableness." He teased kissing him. "Love you~"

• Robert rolled his eyes, "I love you too" he said

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• He laughed and wrapped an arm around him. "Cuteness overload." He teased

• "Darling, if you keep saying things like that. People will talk" Robert replied

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "Talk? We're a couple, of course I'm gonna call you cute. Because that's I think.." Connor pouted. "And you call me cute all the time.. what's the difference?"

• "Cause you are cute" Robert said pinching his cheeks, "but I'm the bad guy, being scary is half the fun"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• He pouted and said, "if you're not cute than neither am I."

• "Of course you're cute" Robert said "and I'm handsome, which is just as good"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "... Fine but I'm going to call you cute when we're alone... or if I want to embarrass you." He said with a playful smile

• Robert sighed "well I can't stop you" he said "but if you call me cute, I might have to tickle you"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "But cutie pie you wouldn't tickle me when I'm injured would you?" He teased playfully

• Robert smiled "you get a free pass for now" he said

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "Yay! And I'm going to abuse that pass, cutie." He teased playfully

• Robert rolled his eyes "I'm going to tickle you for all eternity once you're healed" he said leading them out of the hospital to the car.

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "Yeah, yeah you'll probably forget." He teased as he followed after him and climbed into the car.

• Robert shrugged and got into the driver's seat "I probably will" he said as he drove out of the parking lot.

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale