Catch me, but you can't keep me {BxB PAFP}

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • Robert groaned "Connor" he said "what if you don't try sneaking out in the first place"

Important:

I apologize for any inconveniences, as I will be inactive for next two weeks. I may be able to log on once in a while during this period, but nothing is guaranteed.

Thank you, Knightingale

• "What if I do and you can't stop me?" He asked with a small playful grin.

pixel_terrarium__luna_eden_by_milliemunchers-d9mpl9b.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|

• Robert sighed "fine, one trip to the FBI, to the office and that's it" he said "then you're coming straight back"

Important:

I apologize for any inconveniences, as I will be inactive for next two weeks. I may be able to log on once in a while during this period, but nothing is guaranteed.

Thank you, Knightingale

• "Yay! Love you!" Connor cheered giving him a hug. "I need to change my clothes first."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Robert nodded and kissed his cheek "this is a one time thing" he said sitting up. He smirked "do you need a hand getting dressed?" He asked

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "I know! I promise to be good!" He cheered and smiled a little at his question. "Yeah I might need some assistance.."

• "You better" Robert said "and I am always happy to assist"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• He smiled and kissed him. "Good, I just need my clothes. I rather not go to work in a hospital gown."