Catch me, but you can't keep me {BxB PAFP}

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • Robert chuckled and kissed his cheek "well you better not show it, don't give Garcia anymore ammo" he said "go do your paper work cupid I'll be right back"

Important:

I apologize for any inconveniences, as I will be inactive for next two weeks. I may be able to log on once in a while during this period, but nothing is guaranteed.

Thank you, Knightingale

• "Fine but come in soon or she'll be pissed off again and then I'll have to deal with her." Connor mumbled giving him a tiny kiss before quickly moving away.

[align=center][img]https://imageshack.com/i/pop9MOTup[/img][/align]
  • Robert smiled at the kiss, "I will" he said and walked out the door.

Is my signature visible on the post?

Important:

I apologize for any inconveniences, as I will be inactive for next two weeks. I may be able to log on once in a while during this period, but nothing is guaranteed.

Thank you, Knightingale

• Damn, we'll visit my profile and you'll find what I basically have on my signature

Ryan looked up when he saw Connor coming back "where is it going?" He asked

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• Ryan shrugged not wanting to get in the middle of anything, he staid silent.

"Probably off to go murder someone and make our case harder" Garcia said

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "Still isn't good enough to justify murder" Garcia spat and turned around "don't you have paper work to do valentine?"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "Watch your mouth, you're already in hot water as it is" Garcia said

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "Me? What about you! You're making my life harder for no good reason! You're being petty and uncooperative toward me!" He snapped and got up. "I can't take you anymore, I'm leaving. I finished most of my paperwork while you were lying to me about where you were earlier." He said coldly. "I come back when you start taking this more seriously." With that, he started to walk out.

• Garcia glared at him and went started to go after him "going back to your criminal boyfriend?" She asked "care more about him than the case!"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "No! But guess what? You don't care much about this case if you've been lying to me and telling Ryan not to help me! I've been completely honest with you but you are a damn spiteful woman, aren't you?" He said. "That's a great big 'fuck you' to me. So yeah. I'm on break right now, Jessica." He snapped harshly using her first name. "And I'm not coming back until you stop being trifling. So have fun with all the unsigned paperwork until then."

• Garcia looked like she was about to explode, but Ryan quickly ran up to them.

"Let him go Garcia, I think both of you need to blow off some steam" Ryan said

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "Good, I'm going to the nearest restaurant to eat for the next hour or so. And if you are still like this when I come back, I'll leave again Garcia. But so far I'm done today." He said curtly and headed outside pulling out his keys

• "Then don't come back!" Garcia replied spitefully and turned storming off towards the director's office.

"She didn't mean it" Ryan said quickly before running after her.

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• Robert was leaning against the car his gaze on his phone. Though he looked up when he saw Connor "hey, what are you doing out here?" He asked

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "I'm not happy with Garcia so I'm getting food. Want to come with?" He asked looking up at him still frowning a bit from the earlier fight. "I'm going to go find a bojangles probably." He added