Catch me, but you can't keep me {BxB PAFP}

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • "... I really fucking hate you, now." He muttered when he recieved the text and went back to Garcia

pixel_terrarium__luna_eden_by_milliemunchers-d9mpl9b.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|

• Garcia was talking to Ryan and looked up when Connor came over "how did it go?" She asked

Important:

I apologize for any inconveniences, as I will be inactive for next two weeks. I may be able to log on once in a while during this period, but nothing is guaranteed.

Thank you, Knightingale

• "I hate you..." He muttered with a blush and held up his phone to confirm his date.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Garcia smiled "It'll be worth it in the long run" she said "if you get him to trust you and maybe even like you. We might be able to get somewhere and stop wandering around in the dark"

Important:

I apologize for any inconveniences, as I will be inactive for next two weeks. I may be able to log on once in a while during this period, but nothing is guaranteed.

Thank you, Knightingale

• "Yeah, yeah. I'm sure you and Ryan are getting a kick out of this situation." Connor muttered, looking away

• Garcia nodded "you know it, and you own me a twenty Ryan" she said taking the bill from the younger agents hands "thanks for caving in so soon to your crush"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• His eyes widened slightly blushed. "I fucking hate everyone in this team... Go screw each other.." Connor muttered, trying to hid his blush at this point.

• Garcia laughed "well sorry I'm married" she said "and I don't think cheating will boad well"

Ryan nodded "and I don't want my ass to be kicked by her husband knowing him I'll be snapped like a twig" he said, Garcia's husband being a Naval officer made him all the more threatening.

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "All the more reason you deserve it." He muttered. "Either way I told Robert it wasn't a date... So I'm bringing either both of you or one of you with me. He never said I couldn't bring someone else."

• Garcia shook her head "oh no you don't" she said "you're going on a date, and one on one date. We are not going with you"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "But, Garcia! It's not a date!" He complained, looking at her with a small blush. "I didn't want to go in the first place!" He added

• "It is a date, he asked you out and you said yes. So that means it's a date" she replied "and the rest is your problem"

Ryan shrugged "he's probably going to take you to an extremely fancy place that has really good food" he said "if you don't enjoy the date at least enjoy that"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "... I hate you all so much." He sighed looking over at them. "It isn't even a date... I made that clear!"

• Ryan nodded "and you think that's going to stop him?" He replied "just enjoy it the best you can and try not to get killed"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "Almost did.." He muttered. "Fine though.. You guys obviously won't help me what so ever."

• Garcia shook her head "you're on your own Valentine" she said "work your magic that attracts all the boys"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "I hate you the third most, Garcia..." He snapped looking at her with a glare

• Garcia blew him a kiss "love you too" she said

Ts?

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• Ok ts before they meet up?

• Yep

Robert had gone into the city and disappeared for a few hours to get their date ready. He was wearing a nicely tailored suit that looked like it was worth more than most people's lives. He knocked on the door even though he had his own key, he was brought up to be polite. "Darling I hope you're not taking too long to do your make up" he teased

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale