Catch me, but you can't keep me {BxB PAFP}

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • Garcia was talking to Ryan and looked up when Connor came over "how did it go?" She asked

Important:

I apologize for any inconveniences, as I will be inactive for next two weeks. I may be able to log on once in a while during this period, but nothing is guaranteed.

Thank you, Knightingale

• Garcia smiled "It'll be worth it in the long run" she said "if you get him to trust you and maybe even like you. We might be able to get somewhere and stop wandering around in the dark"

Important:

I apologize for any inconveniences, as I will be inactive for next two weeks. I may be able to log on once in a while during this period, but nothing is guaranteed.

Thank you, Knightingale

• Garcia nodded "you know it, and you own me a twenty Ryan" she said taking the bill from the younger agents hands "thanks for caving in so soon to your crush"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• His eyes widened slightly blushed. "I fucking hate everyone in this team... Go screw each other.." Connor muttered, trying to hid his blush at this point.

[align=center][img]https://imageshack.com/i/pop9MOTup[/img][/align]
  • Garcia laughed "well sorry I'm married" she said "and I don't think cheating will boad well"

Ryan nodded "and I don't want my ass to be kicked by her husband knowing him I'll be snapped like a twig" he said, Garcia's husband being a Naval officer made him all the more threatening.

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "All the more reason you deserve it." He muttered. "Either way I told Robert it wasn't a date... So I'm bringing either both of you or one of you with me. He never said I couldn't bring someone else."

[align=center][img]https://imageshack.com/i/pop9MOTup[/img][/align]
  • Garcia shook her head "oh no you don't" she said "you're going on a date, and one on one date. We are not going with you"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• "It is a date, he asked you out and you said yes. So that means it's a date" she replied "and the rest is your problem"

Ryan shrugged "he's probably going to take you to an extremely fancy place that has really good food" he said "if you don't enjoy the date at least enjoy that"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• Ryan nodded "and you think that's going to stop him?" He replied "just enjoy it the best you can and try not to get killed"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• Garcia shook her head "you're on your own Valentine" she said "work your magic that attracts all the boys"

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• Garcia blew him a kiss "love you too" she said

Ts?

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale

• Yep

Robert had gone into the city and disappeared for a few hours to get their date ready. He was wearing a nicely tailored suit that looked like it was worth more than most people's lives. He knocked on the door even though he had his own key, he was brought up to be polite. "Darling I hope you're not taking too long to do your make up" he teased

Important:

Thank you, Knightingale