Fate of Souls 4

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • "Are you feeling any better?~" Katrina put her arms around him to steady him.

"Thanks." Kat offered a smile before her expression turned to one of concentration. Luna? Are you there?

• lol nope “....also, I don’t think we should ever drink again.”

“....I....don’t think she would like the idea, to be honest.”

Conquest snorted. “We’ll see. That way Lilith will have someone to talk to too.”

And so she went and knocked on the door! “.....Hello?”

“Well, at least you and Auri are like a little squad now?”

[img width=510 height=287]http://stuffpoint.com/code-geass-lelouch-of-the-rebellion/image/112762-code-geass-lelouch-of-the-rebellion-code-geass-lelouch-of-the-rebellion.jpg[/img]
  • "My legs really hurt." Skieros told her again, looking down. "But... they're bandaged? Did you do that?"

Luna took a little while to reply, but eventually her voice came through. Kaaaat?? Is that really you~?

• "Oh sure." Said Gideon maybe a little too quickly, nodding.

"Probably not. She's very... dependent?"

"...Are you two dating?" Uriel tilted his head.

Heather answered. "...Who're you?"

Troy looked to Auri. "Yeah~"

• Faith didn’t really notice as she was preoccupied with the little box in her hands. “Also.....you know. We better not do...’it’ again either.....”

“....that’s the right word yeah.....” Thiugh Chloe didn’t want to leave Scarlett behind, though she knew she couldn’t take her with them either. “...it’s sad.”

“Pretty much? We do a lot of.....stuff that falls under that category.”

“I....Im Emilia! I’ve just talked to your family and....I wanted to introduce myself.”

Auri our and arm around his shoulder like when you do with your friends. “Very much~”

[img width=510 height=287]http://stuffpoint.com/code-geass-lelouch-of-the-rebellion/image/112762-code-geass-lelouch-of-the-rebellion-code-geass-lelouch-of-the-rebellion.jpg[/img]
  • "...If you want." Gideon gave another small nod.

"I... guess you have to separate eventually..."

"...So not officially then?" Uriel nodded. "What about the other two? Death and Famine?"

"...I'm Heather?" She just looked mostly confused.

Troy just smiled. "But anyway, it's great to meet you both!"

• “.....it’s....it’s nit because I don’t like you though.” She assured him. “But it’s because....we can’t really let this happen again..?”

“....yeah.” Chloe didn’t look too happy about it. “She’s just been here for a long time with me.”

“They definitely date.” Conquest nodded firmly. “So romantic those Two.”

“....to clarify things too.....I’m....your sister?” She didn’t really know how to put it so she just said it.

“Yeah. Great to meet you too.” Though there still was this little bit of uncertainess in Rance her eyes, “Don’t....do stupid things though.”

• "Yeah, no, I get it." Gideon nodded.

"...How old is she even now?"

"I don't know if that can be classed as sweet or not. Probably more creepy."

"...No you're not?" Heather raised an eyebrow. "I only have one sister, and you're not her?"

"Stupid things? Of course not!" Troy smiled innocently.

• “....okay then.” She had expected a bit more reaction really, but wasn’t gonna bait one out. “Back to camp then?”

“A year or two younger due to being dead and all, so around 16 I guess?”

“Depends really? They like each other a lot? They’re different from me and War though.”

“Yeah....it’s more complicated then you think....”

Rance glanced at Falleon and then back at Troy and Auri. “....alright then.”

• "I'll catch up with you later, I just need to grab something for my brother from the shops!" Gideon told her.

"...You can have he come visit us!"

"Oh yeah? How come?"

"...Explain then." Heather shook her head.

Falleon looked to Auri. "So what have you two been up to today?~"

"Yes." Skieros nodded, smiling back.

Dean who? Luna obviously knew.

• "Okay then~" Katrina moved her hands to his legs and began the long and probably very painful process of healing them!

Stop it, this is serious. I don't know if you know about the alternates, but basically there's a crazy version of me and she's taken Dean.

• “Alright then....I’ll see you in a bit?”

“....I think that’d would make her sad too, in a sense when she has to leave.”

“Well me and War we are very....physical? Death and Famine....aren’t. You know.”

“...I’m from an alternate dimension.....” she began. “It does sound a bit crazy.....”

“We’ve uh....done....stuff. Yeah.” Auri didn’t go further into detail. “It was fun.”

• Skieros didn't really react to the pain as much as he should have, even when his legs clearly weren't healing very well.

Also Evelyn's family probably arrived at the hospital a little while later!

Oh no that's a shame. Luna didn't sound particularly interested. Why are you telling me this?

"See you later!" Gideon nodded.

"That's true. More sad than not seeing you at all though?"

"Aha." Uriel nodded. "You guys are all kind of close though right?"

"...You're right, it does." Heather nodded. "Especially as you don't look like me or my sister, so your not an alternate of one of us. ...So you're lying."

"Uh-huh?" Falleon did look rather amused, "Well I'm glad you had fun."

• "How's that?~" Katrina had really not done a good job.

Yes! Connor probably went to find Evelyn as soon as he could, not looking at Max who has decided against pretending to sleep.

Because I need you to talk to him and find out where he is so I can find him.

• "You have blood on you?" Skieros reached up to touch her face, forgetting her question immediately. "Are you hurt?"

Shayne looked Max over. "How're you doing?"

Evelyn pulled him into a hug when she saw him. "Hey!"

Why should I? Last time I saw him he threw me across the room! Violent boy!

• "Oh, no! I'm okay! It's not my blood, don't worry about it~" Katrina shot him a smile.

"Not brilliantly, but it's nothing to worry about." Max avoided looking at him.

Connor hugged her back tightly. "Hey, are you okay?"

Maybe that's because you treat him badly?

• So Faith wandered back to Pablo. “....lets go home.”

“That’s also true.....”

“Oh certainly. We’re pretty close.”

“....aha.” Emilia didn’t react very offended. “I don’t really see why you think that though.”

“....you look so amused though. Why?”