angel X demon {pafp} {male needed}

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Jax stopped and turned to her. "Well, pick the place." He saod, making a gesture to lead the way. He didn't care what they ate, as long as he got food in his system.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Holly looked towards him and nodded her head. She looked at the different places, tilting her head a little. "Hmm..." She murmured. Holly soon chose a restaurant that looked appealing and made her way towards it.

• Jax stayed silent, only following after her. It all smelled good to him. He was right at her heels as they made there way in.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Holly walked up the steps leading to the door and opened the door. She walked up to the man who was there waiting for customers to seat. "How many?" He asked, looking at Holly. "Two." Holly replied. The man nodded and picked up two menus. It wasn't all that crowded.

• Jax watched the waiter carefully. He kept his hands at his sides and moved closely behind Holly. Once they were seated he took his menu and began searching.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Holly sat down and looked through the menu, eager for food. The man looked at them. "Would you like something to drink?" He asked. Holly looked up from looking through the menu and nodded. "I'll just have a water." She said. The man nodded and then looked towards Jax.

• "Water is fine." Jax said from behind his menu, not even taking a moment to look at the waiter. He scanned through the column of food, not really sure what to have. There was so much to choose from.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• The man then left their table and headed to the back room to get their drinks. Holly continued to look through the menu, tilting her head slightly. She had her eyes on the steak which was what she wanted in the first place but it was one of the most expensive foods on the menu.

• Jax sighed, finally just putting the end down. "What are you going to eat?" He had decided that he would probably just get what she was getting, since he had no clue.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• "I was going to get steak, but it's a bit expensive." Holly said, looking at him. "I'm just gonna get the fettuccine alfredo." Holly decided, closing her menu. She sat back in her seat.

• Jax shrugged, he really didn't mind the expenses. "Well, I'm fine with whatever you get. I guess I'll have the same." He sighed, sitting back in his

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Holly nodded her head. She looked over at their waiter as he returned with two glasses of ice water. "Have you figured out what you want?" He asked. Holly nodded and told him what she wanted. The waiter then looked at Jax. "What about you?" He questioned.

• Jax cleared his throat before telling the waiter to make that two. He slid his drink over, taking a small sip. Then he looked to Holly.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Holly picked up her glass and took a sip of her water. She set her glass down a moment later and wiped her lip. Holly looked at him as she felt his eyes on her. The waiter left their table, going off to tell the chefs.

• Jax ran his finger along the rim of the glass. He clicked his tongue, dragging his gaze back to the swimming ice in his water.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Holly nodded her head. "It's good." She assured him. "It's definitely not disgusting." Holly said, looking at him. "Do you go to any restaurants often?" :She asked.