I'm not as think as you drunk I am. (Open- Catnip)

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• I'm not as think as you drunk I am. (Open- Catnip)

If we go! We go together!

[fancypost bgcolor=Transparent; borderwidth=0px; border-bottom: 3px solid #000000; border-top: 3px solid #000000; overflow: auto; width: 450px; Height: 250px; margin-bottom: 2px;
      font-family: verdana; text-transform: none; text-align: center;][justify]

Now let this get said right off the bat- LittleNewt hadn't stolen the catnip from the medicine den. The Little Male would never, Ever do something like that. No, Instead he had been exploring the carrion place, Searching for prey And had found a familiar little two-leg container. Slightly open- Just enough he could tell what it was. Why a two-leg would throw such a thing out, Who knows. Being the good cat LittleNewt was, He had picked it up and began taking it back to camp. He knew The medicine cat used such things. Sadly the container had ripped when he was almost to camp, One thing had led to another. (LittleNewt had honestly tried his hardest to get the nip back up.. But.. That sort of had helped lead to what happened.)

The tom had managed to get himself back to camp- But by then the effects were already upon him. And ooh.. They were strong. The tom had fallen to the ground almost as soon as he cleared the entrance. Unable to make any further. Some one might have thought he was hurt! Until they neared him and heard the relentless purring that came from him. His features showing a sort of.. Spaced out nature. Slowly he rolled upon his back. His front paws somewhat waving in the air. His blind eyes looking in no particular direction. No longer carrying to keep himself looking decent. Small specks of the herb could be seen on his muzzle as well as a bit of its scent. Eventually he managed to work his voice. But it was only one word. "Duuuudddeee..."

[/justify][/fancypost]
      Display Spoiler

General~
      ❥ LittleNewt -
      ❥ Asexual- HomoRomantic- No mate-
      Loner-Trad. Shadowclan Warrior-
      ❥ 13 moons physically- 13 moons mentally- Created November 21, 2016

Appearance
      ❥ House cat- Oriental Shorthair.
      ❥ Red tabby- Has mark that resembles a ! on shoulder.
      ❥ Green eyes- large dilated pupils.
      ❥ Smaller then average - Scrawny
      ❥ Has a extra toe- Has large ears

Relationships
      ❥ Ladybug (Npc/Dead) X Milo (Npc/dead)
      ❥ Adoptive parents- Heartfelt(Npc/Dead) -Lucky (Npc/Living)
      ❥ Crushing on- Whitestep
      ❥ Ex mate- Maroon
      ❥ No mentor - No apprentice

Important facts
      ❥ Hes blind
      ❥ He was raised in the twoleg place
      ❥ He does NOT believe in Starclan, But does believe his ancestors are hummingbirds.

Personality
      ❥ Cocky - Has a temper - Polite if your nice - A bit of a pacifist -
      Rash - Sweet heart at times - Loyal to those he loves - Prideful - Superstitious
      ❥ LittleNewt hates to be around the blood of other cats.
      ❥ LittleNewt doesn't like to be held or picked up.

Interaction
      ❥ Easy physically - Medium mentally
      ❥ No Kill - No Maim
      ❥ Plot thread and bio to be added.

[img width=510 height=478]http://i.imgur.com/XEp4PyK.png[/img]
    • Re: I'm not as think as you drunk I am. (Open- Catnip)

He stumbled into camp just as Whitestep was about to leave it. Scrambling to a halt the former exile gaped down at his friend, confusion and worry hitting him swiftly. He was normally so good at taking a step back and seeing a situation from the outside before plunging into action, but where Little was concerned his reasoning skills were often lacking.

But they were quick to return when he dipped his head to nuzzle the blind tom. His nostrils suddenly filled with the sharp scent of catnip.

Whitestep jerked his head back. Expression blank for a moment before he began laughing. Shaking his head and plopping down next to Little. "What have you gotten yourself into. Hmm, Littlebit?"

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; line-height: 14px; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px;]
      harmony was getting ready to leave camp to go out on a hunting patrol when she spotted littlenewt. he looked very... disoriented, so she decided to see what was up. she made her way over and raised an eyebrow when she heard littlenewt speak. "um...are you alright?" she asked quietly. then a familiar scent caught her attention. "catnip? aww, why didn't you share?" the young feline complained, though she began to laugh.
      [hr]
      Display Spoiler
      BASIC INFORMATION
      harmony otterflight
      fourteen moons
      female , she/her
      heterosexual, single, no crush
      npc x npc
      traditional shadowclan warrior

PHYSICAL
      small domestic feline
      sleek dark brown fur, green eyes
      slightly resembles an otter

TRAITS
      clever
      kind
      mischievous
      brave
      loyal
      a bit naive
      indecisive
      resourceful

OTHER
      loves to pull pranks
      very interested in herbs
      good memory
      smells like lavender

[fancypost bgcolor=Transparent; borderwidth=0px; border-bottom: 3px solid #000000; border-top: 3px solid #000000; overflow: auto; width: 450px; Height: 250px; margin-bottom: 2px;

A familiar scent filled LittleNewt's nose. Then laughed touched his ears, Causing LittleNewt to jerk a little bit in surprise. Until a happy smile grew on his face, Feeling Whitestep fur against his and hearing his voice. There was something about Whitestep that always made LittleNewt's heart skip a beat. But the catnip? It only shut down most of his barriers and left him to say things he wouldn't normally dare to speak. "Hey cutie..~" He purred, He then almost playfully covered his face with his paws. Mewling. "Nuthing.." Then he was moving forward, Aiming to fling his paws around Whitestep's neck to pull himself. Planting a little lick on the other toms cheek, Before he fell back. Laughter coming from him. Atleast he was happy- Even if he was being a little on the flirty side.

Then a females voice entered his voice.. Why hadn't he brought any with him? The tom had to stop and think for a few moments. He then murmured. "I was gonna.. But I forgot~." He explained, Stretching out before suddenly flailing his paws randomly, Panic striking his face, But he then after a moment relaxed. Returning to giggling. He mewled. "I thought I was falling. Do we have any pigeons here.. I'm Hungry.. " Turning his face in the direction of Whitestep. He then processed. Oh yeah, The hunk was beside him. He half wanted to flirt, The other half wanted to sleep. Or eat.. Oooh, He wanted to do something. "Lets-... Lets haaave sooome fun, Whatcha say Studly studStep. And Girly-Girl face." He didn't really know harmonies name.

[/justify][/fancypost]
      Display Spoiler

General~
      ❥ LittleNewt -

Appearance

Relationships
      ❥ Crushing on- Whitestep
      ❥ Ex mate- Maroon

Important facts
      ❥ Hes blind
      ❥ He does NOT believe in Starclan, But does believe his ancestors are hummingbirds.

Personality
      Rash - Sweet heart at times - Loyal to those he loves - Prideful - Superstitious

Interaction
      ❥ No Kill - No Maim

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
      Poppykit watched Littlenewt in silent disapproval, rolling her eyes as he stumbled around and slurred his words out to the others. Her hatred for adults only seemed to grow ever so slightly today. Since she knew nothing about catnip or how it worked, she only presumed Littlenewt was making himself mouse-brained on purpose for attention. Then again, she also wondered if he was actually just under the weather. If that was the case, she wanted to be nowhere near the ginger pelted tom. No way was she going to catch the stupid. Taking big steps back, she glared at him. "Why is he acting so icky? Is he sick?"
      [hr]
      °。°。 he calls me poppy seed — updated 01/11

GENERAL:
      PoppykitPoppypawPoppysong | around 5 or 6 moons old
      ★ NPCxNPC | 1st Generation | mentor: none
      ★ the rude, bitchy kit from traditional Shadowclan

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ★ literally obsessed with the warrior code
      ★ was abandoned by her parents
      ★ afraid of adults + being yelled at by adults
      ★ she has no filter on what she says + isint afraid to hurt feelings

PHYSICAL:
      ★ small white she-kit with amber eyes
      major injuries: none.
      [i]minor injuries: none.

PERSONALITY:
      — hardworking, undying loyalty to clan, helpful.
      — extremely rude, self-centered, closed minded.

INTERACTION:
      ★ very hard to get along with.
      ★ very easy in battle (is a child)
      ★ Attack in light pink
      ★ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      [size=3][shadow=grey,left]White is cold and always yearning[/size]<br />[b][size=1][shadow=grey,left]-- burdened by a royal test. --[/shadow] [hr]<br />fluffy white she-cat | traditional windclan | ditsy + dignified + overly obsessed with the warrior code

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8.5pt;line-height:130%;font-family:verdana]Snakehiss slowly made his way over from the warrior's den, flicking an ear in distaste. "This imbecile is on herbs. Catnip, I presume." Thr British tom sneered. He was rather annoying but at least he wasn't hurting anyone.. yet.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,black,transparent);height:1px;width:450px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      ◂ INFO | 1/1

・゚★ ☾ IS THIS THE REAL LIFE? IS THIS JUST FANTASY?

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,black,transparent);height:1px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      GENERAL ★ CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIDE
      Snakehiss | "Snake, Snakey" | Snakekit Snakepaw
      Cisgender male | He/him
      14 months physically | 14 months mentally
      Warrior of ShadowClan
      Kit, apprentice, rogue
      Past-Tense | Third-Person
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,black,transparent);height:1px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      OTHER ★ NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY
      Biography [click]
      Has a British accent [voice claim]
      Former trainee and "chosen one" of the Dark Forest
      Former exile of ShadowClan
      APPEARANCE ★ OPEN YOUR EYES
      Domestic feline | Black tom
      Tall and skinny | Physically Moderate
      Pure black fur color
      Dull green eyes
      Large scar across neck and small scratch across muzzle
      Smells like fresh pine needles and the river
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Physical Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px black solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:black;width:90px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      PERSONALITY ★ LOOK UP TO THE SKIES AND SEE
      Snakehiss can be loyal to clan, but he's most importantly loyal to his kin. He is intelligent and doesn't tolerate much. Snakehiss has a gentle side, but it isn't usually shown. Snakehiss is vicious and sarcastic. He often has a sharp tongue and doesn't like outsiders, including rogues, loners, kittypets, and those that don't have pure clan blood.
      [i]INTJ

Slytherin
      Chaotic neutral
      Melancholy (pessimistic, moody)
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Mental Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px black solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:black;width:65px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      RELATIONSHIPS ★ I'M JUST A POOR BOY
      Heteroromantic | Keeps romance low-key
      Graysexual | Doesn't often feel sexual desire
      Single | Interested
      Current crush is Winterpaw | [ 0 ] Maybe Crushes
      Spidermask x ShadowClan NPC
      [i]Trusts: Winterpaw, Stonebreeze

INTERACTION ★ I NEED NO SYMPATHY
      Medium physically | Easy-medium emotionally
      Will initiate Fights
      Will fight back if attacked | Will not run away
      Will rarely kill
      Attack In BOLD CAPITALS or BOLD BLACK
      Peaceful Actions Can Be Powerplayed.
      PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVES
      YOU DON'T KNOW THE HALF OF THE ABUSE
      ( snakehiss / former leader / trad. shadowclan )

At the sound of a kitten, LittleNewt flicked his ears. Turning his head to face her. He allowed another giggle to come from his lips. Though he soon covered his mouth with a paw to stop such a thing from happening. He then mewled gently. "Kit-Kit-Kitty!" He said in reference to the child. He briefly had the sudden desire to scoop her up into a hug and snuggle her. He liked cuddling.. That was when another toms voice entered his ears. This one male and accented, Snakehiss. Now LittleNewt wasn't really into the whole British accent thing. For right now? LittleNewt liked everything. Purring. "Jelly? You didn't geet noooone.." He mewled. Flipping over, He carefully moved to his feet. But he was as high as a kite and nearly fell over. But, After steadying himself. He held his head high and began strutting over- Tail wiggling in the air until he reached SnakeHiss. Purring. LittleNewt very suddenly pushed himself into the toms fur. Mewling. "Doon't worry big boy- I'll shaare next time.. Whoo! I'm hungry.." With that, He then took a few steps towards the freshkill pile. That didn't last long as he tripped right over his own paws. Face planting right into the snow.

[/justify][/fancypost]
      Display Spoiler

General~
      ❥ LittleNewt -

Appearance

Relationships
      ❥ Crushing on- Whitestep
      ❥ Ex mate- Maroon

Important facts
      ❥ Hes blind

Personality

Interaction
      ❥ No Kill - No Maim

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; line-height: 14px; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px;]
      "ah, i can go out hunting and try to find you a pigeon if you'd like. maybe you should get some rest while i'm out. it'll make you feel a little less...loopy," harmony suggested with an amused grin. she watched as littlenewt continued to speak in his state of stupor. she looked down at poppykit and shrugged, though she didn't say anything in response. she raised an eyebrow as newt made his way over to the freshkill pile, and she burst out into laughter when the disoriented tom fell, face-first, into the snow.
      [hr]
      Display Spoiler
      BASIC INFORMATION
      harmony otterflight
      fourteen moons
      female , she/her
      heterosexual, single, no crush
      npc x npc
      traditional shadowclan warrior

PHYSICAL
      small domestic feline
      sleek dark brown fur, green eyes
      slightly resembles an otter

TRAITS
      clever
      kind
      mischievous
      brave
      loyal
      a bit naive
      indecisive
      resourceful

OTHER
      loves to pull pranks
      very interested in herbs
      good memory
      smells like lavender

Poppykit curled her lip in digust. Oh no way anyone would talk to her like that. "I have a name you know! Don't ever call me kitty again!" the child spat venomously, her tail lashing. She would not let anyone belittle her in such a gross manner. She was not just a fluffy kitten! Then Littlenewt fell into the snow, prompting her to roll her eyes dramatically as Harmony. Was this really so funny to people? It was pathetic, if anything. How could anyone let themselves be presented in front of their clanmates in such a sloppy state? Then Snakehiss mentioned the culprit of his behavior. "Whats catnip? Whatever it is, it sounds mouse-brained.". She'd promise herself here and now she'd never touch it. Whatever it was.
      [hr]
      °。°。 he calls me poppy seed — updated 01/11

GENERAL:
      PoppykitPoppypawPoppysong | around 5 or 6 moons old
      ★ NPCxNPC | 1st Generation | mentor: none
      ★ the rude, bitchy kit from traditional Shadowclan

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ★ literally obsessed with the warrior code
      ★ was abandoned by her parents
      ★ afraid of adults + being yelled at by adults
      ★ she has no filter on what she says + isint afraid to hurt feelings

PHYSICAL:
      ★ small white she-kit with amber eyes
      major injuries: none.
      [i]minor injuries: none.

PERSONALITY:
      — hardworking, undying loyalty to clan, helpful.
      — extremely rude, self-centered, closed minded.

INTERACTION:
      ★ very hard to get along with.
      ★ very easy in battle (is a child)
      ★ Attack in light pink
      ★ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      [size=3][shadow=grey,left]White is cold and always yearning[/size]<br />[b][size=1][shadow=grey,left]-- burdened by a royal test. --[/shadow] [hr]<br />fluffy white she-cat | traditional windclan | ditsy + dignified + overly obsessed with the warrior code

[fancypost bgcolor=#dbdbdb; background-image: url('http://i66.tinypic.com/21oophe.png'); width: 550px; height: 208px; border: 0px; padding: 0px;][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; padding: 0px; padding-left: 40px; width: 510px; margin-top: -40px;][fancypost bgcolor=; display: inline-block; width: 40px; height: 40px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 40px; border: 0px;][abbr=voice reference][/abbr][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; display: inline-block; width: 40px; height: 40px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 40px; border: 0px;][abbr=theme song][/abbr][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; display: inline-block; width: 40px; height: 40px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 40px; border: 0px;][abbr=biography][/abbr][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; display: inline-block; width: 40px; height: 40px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 40px; border: 0px;][abbr=plot thread][/abbr][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; display: inline-block; width: 40px; height: 40px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;][abbr=heart chart][/abbr][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#dbdbdb; border: 0px; padding: 0px; padding-top: 5px; width: 550px; height: 5px;][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#dbdbdb; width: 530px; height: 323px; overflow: auto; border: 0px; padding: 10px; padding-top: 15px; text-align: center; text-align: justify; color: #1c1c1c; text-transform: lowercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #959595; position: relative;]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#959595; border: 1px dotted black; padding: 5px; margin-right: 8px; width: 220px; float: left; font-size: 8pt;]
      action — "speech"thoughts
      attack in #3d5205

Status Check
      Whitestep is a young warrior of 13 moons. He was exiled from ShadowClan when he rose up against a false leader, but he has returned in hopes of rejoining his birth clan.
      Health: [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 1px solid black; padding: 0px; height: 5px; width: 100px; display: inline-block;][fancypost bgcolor=black; border: 0px; padding: 0px; height: 5px; width: 88px; float: left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      This wouldn't be the first time that Littlenewt had let his true feelings slip in some way. Letting Whitestep know, without truly telling him, that he cared for him in a way that was more then just friendship. Feeling his own heart stutter in his chest he watched the red tabby through hooded eyes. Amused and content.

The only time the tabby tom lost his smile was when Little pitched himself forward, pressing into Snakehiss's fur.

Whitestep didn't have anything against the other warrior. But the sight of Little pressed against someone else caused fury to erupt in his chest. He reached forward, aiming to grip the blind warriors shoulders and pull him back. His amber eyes, normally friendly, were cool. "I hope you don't mind, and I know it wasn't your doing, but this one is mine."[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; border-radius: 100px; width: 540px; padding: 0px; height: 2px; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 3px 4px 1px black; margin-top: -3px;][/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8.5pt;line-height:130%;font-family:verdana]Snakehiss folded his ears as Littlenewt pressed into him. "Get offa' me." The tom warned before watching him stumble into the snow. Whatever, he wasn't worth the energy. He was just loopy at the moment and he couldn't help his actions, no matter how mousebrained they were. "Catnip messes with the mind." He explained. He had managed to sneak a little catnip with his troublemaking friends as apprentices, but he didn't bother to take more after that. It was a bizarre experience.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,black,transparent);height:1px;width:450px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      ◂ INFO | 1/1

・゚★ ☾ IS THIS THE REAL LIFE? IS THIS JUST FANTASY?

GENERAL ★ CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIDE
      Snakehiss | "Snake, Snakey" | Snakekit Snakepaw
      Cisgender male | He/him
      14 months physically | 14 months mentally
      Warrior of ShadowClan
      Kit, apprentice, rogue
      Past-Tense | Third-Person
      OTHER ★ NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY
      Biography [click]
      Has a British accent [voice claim]
      Former trainee and "chosen one" of the Dark Forest
      Former exile of ShadowClan
      APPEARANCE ★ OPEN YOUR EYES
      Domestic feline | Black tom
      Tall and skinny | Physically Moderate
      Pure black fur color
      Dull green eyes
      Large scar across neck and small scratch across muzzle
      Smells like fresh pine needles and the river
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Physical Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px black solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:black;width:90px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      PERSONALITY ★ LOOK UP TO THE SKIES AND SEE
      Snakehiss can be loyal to clan, but he's most importantly loyal to his kin. He is intelligent and doesn't tolerate much. Snakehiss has a gentle side, but it isn't usually shown. Snakehiss is vicious and sarcastic. He often has a sharp tongue and doesn't like outsiders, including rogues, loners, kittypets, and those that don't have pure clan blood.
      [i]INTJ

Slytherin
      Chaotic neutral
      Melancholy (pessimistic, moody)
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Mental Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px black solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:black;width:65px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      RELATIONSHIPS ★ I'M JUST A POOR BOY
      Heteroromantic | Keeps romance low-key
      Graysexual | Doesn't often feel sexual desire
      Single | Interested
      Current crush is Winterpaw | [ 0 ] Maybe Crushes
      Spidermask x ShadowClan NPC
      [i]Trusts: Winterpaw, Stonebreeze

INTERACTION ★ I NEED NO SYMPATHY
      Medium physically | Easy-medium emotionally
      Will initiate Fights
      Will fight back if attacked | Will not run away
      Will rarely kill
      Attack In BOLD CAPITALS or BOLD BLACK
      Peaceful Actions Can Be Powerplayed.
      PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVES
      YOU DON'T KNOW THE HALF OF THE ABUSE
      ( snakehiss / former leader / trad. shadowclan )

Poor Snakehiss and PoppyKit were not amused it seemed. But atleast LittleNewt was giving everyone a bit of a show? He mumbled something that could not be understood in the snow. Until he felt a gentle grasp on his shoulders tug the small tom to his feet. The scent of Whitestep and his voice reaching LittleNewt. LittleNewt blinked his blind eyes a few times, What had Whitestep just said- This one is mine. Now, LittleNewt might have been high as a kite- But these words wrung in LittleNewt's ears. And not in a good way. -This one is mine- Mine- Mine... It was just something about that little bit of wording, That upset LittleNewt. It reminded him of someone he'd very much like to forget. The grasping of his shoulders- Even if they had been to help him up. They were just familiar things that LittleNewt hated to remember. In this state? LittleNewts walls were down. He wasn't able to keep his emotions steady and under control.

When had his cheeks become wet? LittleNewt only noticed such when he felt the warmth of tears suddenly drip upon his paws. A sudden tremble from a memory. But anyone looking at him, Might think he had simply gotten upset over the fall. That the tremble was from the cold. It wasn't. Sniffling. This perhaps was very odd for all the cats. Mostly poppykit probable. LittleNewt found himself sniffling. Tears still in his blind eyes. A hiccup suddenly came from the tom. And in a attempt to stop such, He dropped his head down and lifted his paw to cover his face. Which only would probable draw more attention to that. He then found himself hiccuping. "I-I.. I'd really like dat pigeon now.." He mewed, Reference from Otterflights earlier offer. Which he had surprisingly remembered so long.

[/justify][/fancypost]
      Display Spoiler

General~
      ❥ LittleNewt -

Appearance

Relationships
      ❥ Crushing on- Whitestep
      ❥ Ex mate- Maroon

Important facts
      ❥ Hes blind

Personality

Interaction
      ❥ No Kill - No Maim