TAKE A SHOT [open - Shadowclanner]

Try this Fancypost converter. If you have any questions, please ask in The Help Den so someone can help.

Dynamo posted some information on how to create new Accounts without creating more emails here.

• TAKE A SHOT [open - Shadowclanner]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px; margin-top: -6px;][justify]He was silent as his dark form wandered over the border of the Cartel. His eyes holding a wild light to them as they danced with visions of battle. He was here technically to get a clanmate back though who knew if he would be successful or it would end up in his own capture. Ever since he found out that his own niece had come here and paid his former friend to assassinate him he didn't care anymore. Life was sh*t and he couldn't care about self-preservation. His massive form quivered and moved, a mass of thick black shadows that absorbed any light and kept it from escaping as he stepped into their camp. "I'm here for Paintedwings."

info — updated 01/03

GENERAL:
      ★ RADIOACTIVEPLAGUE ALEXSANDROV REAVER | 'RADIO' | MALE
      ★ Bisexual | Biromantic
      ★ 1 year and 8 months | September 26th | ages realistically
      ★ Shadowclan | Rank: Spiritcaller[HP] + GRAVEDIGGER[HP] | Titles: Shadowhunter, Bard, Devastator, Sociable, Patriot

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ★ Has five children - Caden, Fayina, Whitenoise, Omorose, Maya
      ★ widowed, late husband Setekh
      ★ uses sarcasm as a defensive mechanism
      ★ currently is being manipulated by something
      ★ wears a black obsidian necklace, given to him by Sango [very important to him]

RECENT EVENTS:
      ★ finally healing from the traumatic event
      ★ return to Shadowclan

PHYSICAL:
      ★ SHADOW BLACK DOG/GRIM [birth/main] | health: 100%
      — he is a canine like beast that stands, measured at the tips of his ears at almost 11 feet tall. his whole form is created out of shadows and is his skin. it moves and swirls across his form sometimes making his form almost undistinguishable from the darkness if he goes out at night. his claws are just a black but larger, almost like talons. his eyes are a mixture of red and orange like hell fire with a solid yellow pupil in the middle. he bleeds black blood and his gums and tongue are black but his teeth are surprisingly white.
      other bodies - black savannah cat, black stag
      major injuries:
      [i]minor injuries:

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ★ Taken | Dating Sango
      ★ Writingsins x Hope | Generation 2 | Widowed
      ★ Mentoring Caligula | Mentoring Hyacinth

POWERS:
      ★ give pain - discovered - mastered
      ★ telepathy - discovered - mastered
      ★ heat vision - discovered - mastered
      ★ the sight - discovered - mastered
      ★ conjuration - discovered - mastered
      ★ supersenses - discovered - mastered
      ★ multiple possessions - discovered - mastered

INTERACTION:
      ★ Message this account to plot
      ★ makes friends cautiously
      ★ Hard physically | Hard mentally
      ★ Close combat, close quarters, forcefully
      ★ Attack in limegreen
      ★ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      [/fancypost]
      BURN EVERYTHING YOU LOVE, THEN BURN THE ASHES[/i]
      MY CHILDHOOD SPAT THE MONSTER THAT YOU SEE
    • Re: TAKE A SHOT [open - Shadowclanner]

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 375px; height: auto; margin-bottom: -32px;][size=16pt] PAINTEDWINGS L. [/size][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 375px; height: auto; border-top: 26px solid #3D4E86; border-right: 2px solid #3D4E86; border-left: 2px solid #3D4E86;][size=4pt]don't post here[/size]
      [justify]//tracking. 'daw the smol bab.

paintedwings - info — updated 12/17
      GENERAL:
      Paintedwings Lystander | Female
      Undecided | Panromantic | Single, Crushing on Specklepaw | ½ ---
      Adopted by Twinskelletons
      12 months (ages on the 17th)
      Former mentor is Kelseylace, currently mentoring no one.
      Apprentice in ShadowClan, promoted to Initiate 09/06, promoted to Vanguard 09/21, promoted to Mercenary 10/17.

Paintedwings Lystander | Female | 12 months | Nightwatcher | ShadowClan

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify][ here is the kid who is supposed to be keeping him from doing stupid shit ha ]
      you had secretly tagged along, heart pounding, as you skitter up beside him. radio has been so crestfallen, as of late, his mood shifting between crazed to jovial to.. this. whatever this was. you dont know whats wrong with him. you're scared to ask, so you dont say anything, remaining quiet as your gaze skims over the territory. hadnt you just been here? like, the other day? the cartel is probably sick of seeing you, but you dont care much for your own safety, flicking an ear as you sit down abreast your uncle.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#F7E0B1,transparent);height:2px;width:450x;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      TRUTH IS LIKE A LOADED GUN / ★ / 1/9
      GENERAL YOU DONT WANNA POINT THAT THING 'ROUND HERE
      frisk | nonbinary [they/them]
      single | ½ of charisk
      soul bond with gordon
      physically/mentally a child
      adopted by imperiousdevotions, artpop, sans, and funhaus
      selective mutism | knows/uses sign language [ "SIGNING" ]
      shadowclan duskreacher [sHP] | [abbr=phantomclan poltergeist (HP), shadowclan vanguard (HP), remnant initiate (sHP), windclan honorguard (HP), windclan head medic (HP)]hover[/abbr] for past ranks/positions | trailblazer title
      — last saving point
      funhaus' room

PHYSICAL MAKE ALL OF YOUR SKELETONS APPEAR
      GERMAN SHEPHERD [main/birth] | HEALTH: [i]99%
      — lithe, fuzzy cinnamon brown puppy. baby chub, kinda plump. golden flowers line left cheek, briefly lurk inside the left side of jaw, and trail down to collarbone. pale yellow glowing eyes (usually closed). packs boiling, blistering body heat, like a severe fever. purple and pink striped turtleneck sweater. SOUL manifests and pushes out of their chest when they are in danger/under attack. [X]
      injuries: scar along neck, shielded by flowers.

PERSONALITY THIS IS REAL LIFE
      INFP | All Loving Hero | The Determinator | The Cutie
      — determined | open-minded | escapist | self-deprecating | forgiving | friendly
      — will not fight, will not kill, will not harm another creature. even if that means they must die and die and die again, continually reanimating and trying once more, they will do it. mercy is the only option they'll allow. they won't necessarily always stop people from attacking others, but they won't partake in it themself. they place others before themself at all times, can often seem like a pushover. loving, affectionate demeanour, total cuddle buddy. likes giving gifts. uses their cute appearance to their advantage, but not cruelly so. not manipulative. mostly nice. true neutral.

CONFRONTATION AND YOU'VE BEEN LIVING FICTIONAL
      attack in #F7E0B1 | physically/mentally super easy
      formerly trained by sans and holydove
      studies medicine | knows some self defense
      will show mercy | dodges most attacks, randomizer in use
      might run if challenged | [i]rarely
      fights back
      no kill/maim/capture | pm for plots/threads
      violent and nonviolent powerplay permitted
      — powers flowerprints, the sight, time travel
      WHEN MY HEART'S AN EMPTY GUNTAGS

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:140%;font-family:verdana]The canine looked up, shifting his weight nervously. "Sorry pal, I um, I think you've got the wrong territory. If you'd kindly leave then that'd be great, thank you,". He was careful not to start a quarrel when he wasn't physically fit, especially against the animal that had hurt him before - until his clanmates came, he was playing it safe. Of course the male knew who Paintedwings was, he had been the one to capture her in the first place, but whatever these scumbags didn't know didn't hurt them - besides, walking back from ShadowClan with that cat had been a terrible journey for him, he was sure his sins for going too far had been cleansed just from that alone. "I can, uh, show you the quickest way out of the territory if need be sir and child, it should help in your future endeavors,".
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#e8e8e8,transparent);height:1px;width:450px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      INFORMATION | 06/JAN

I CAN BARELY FOCUS I WAIT WITH BAITED BREATH

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#e8e8e8,transparent);height:1px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      GENERAL ★ HOLD ON TO YOUR EVERY WORD SON
      Feliks | Feli, Fel, etc. | No Former Names
      Masculine | He/Him Pronouns | Born A Male
      41 Months Physically | Ages Real Time | July 22nd | Cancer
      Deputy of BoneClan | Member of BloodClan/Cartel
      Ex-Leader of BlizzardClan | Ex-HP of DarkClan
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#e8e8e8,transparent);height:1px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      OTHER ★ BUT GOD KNOWS I WON'T REGRESS
      Fear Of Restraints | Fear Of Snakes
      Reads a Dictionary | Uses Big Words Occasionally
      Born a Phoenix | Will Revive Under Right Circumstances
      Shares Body With a Quiet Wraith | Source Of His Irrationality
      CURRENTLY MORE SUBDUED & QUIET DUE TO CAPTURE
      APPEARANCE ★ HEAL YOUR WOUNDS WITH FIRE
      Eurasian Wolf | Male | Main Body
      Small | Slender | High Endurance | Quick
      Fallow Brown Fur | Light Green Eyes | Shortsighted
      Leg is in Constant Pain | Doesn't Limp But Movement is Robotic
      Scars: missing half of ear, bad scarring on hind knee, scarring on muzzle, long scar on shoulder, 'B' branded into chest
      CURRENT INJURIES: broken hind leg, gash on cheek, broken cheekbone, severe bite wound on side
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:0px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;font-size:8pt;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Physical Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #e8e8e8 solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#e8e8e8;width:55px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      PERSONALITY ★ YOU'RE BETTER OFF WITH THE SHARKS
      ENTP - T | Sanity Slippage | Troll | Slasher Smile | Karma Houdini
      Intelligent | Sharp | Playful | Charismatic | Independent
      Stubborn | Blunt | Opportunistic | Wary
      Dogmatic | Disrespectful | Manipulative | Selfish
      Around Enemies, Feliks turns his eccentric behaviour up to 100, and pretends to be completely crazy in order to throw others off. Due to the nature of this persona, he may act like it around his clanmates too, only stopping when he's scared of something.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:0px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;font-size:8pt;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Mental Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #e8e8e8 solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#e8e8e8;width:20px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      RELATIONSHIPS ★ WHEN IT ALL FUCKS UP
      Biromantic | Scared of Romance | Won't Have Romantic Relationships
      Bisexual | Unfaithful & Will Sleep Around | Iffy On Litters
      Single | Not Looking For Partner | No Crush
      NPC x NPC | Refuses To Have a Family Name
      Nihilistic in Regards to Trust | Lies To Anyone
      INTERACTION ★ YOU'RE THE DYNAMO
      Difficult Physically | Difficult Mentally | Attack In #e8e8e8
      Will Start Fights | Will Fight Back If Attacked
      Will Hurt Anything That Hurts Him | Easily Distracted
      Peaceful Actions Can Be Powerplayed | Expect Bitterness
      Has Most Powers | Can Only Teleport Thrice A Battle
      GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px; margin-top: -6px;][justify]What was Frisk doing here? He glanced down at them before he looked away, stepping in front of them so that no one could reach them. The first one to show up was a familiar face and his muzzle curled in disdain at his words. He stepped forward then, eyes narrowed just a bit before a slow grin pulled at his muzzle. "I don't particularly like being lied to. She is here and I'm taking her home." He lashed his tail as he looked at Feliks, a toy he rather enjoyed playing with and he lifted his head up a bit. "So, either get her or get out of my way."

info — updated 01/03

GENERAL:
      ★ Bisexual | Biromantic
      ★ Shadowclan | Rank: Spiritcaller[HP] + GRAVEDIGGER[HP] | Titles: Shadowhunter, Bard, Devastator, Sociable, Patriot

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ★ wears a black obsidian necklace, given to him by Sango [very important to him]

RECENT EVENTS:
      ★ return to Shadowclan

PHYSICAL:
      — he is a canine like beast that stands, measured at the tips of his ears at almost 11 feet tall. his whole form is created out of shadows and is his skin. it moves and swirls across his form sometimes making his form almost undistinguishable from the darkness if he goes out at night. his claws are just a black but larger, almost like talons. his eyes are a mixture of red and orange like hell fire with a solid yellow pupil in the middle. he bleeds black blood and his gums and tongue are black but his teeth are surprisingly white.
      major injuries:
      [i]minor injuries:

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ★ Taken | Dating Sango

POWERS:

INTERACTION:
      ★ Attack in limegreen
      [/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:140%;font-family:verdana]Taking a heavy step back as Radioactive got closer, Feliks looked around for a moment. "I assure you, she's not here. Try finding her if you want by all means, but you're gonna come back empty handed and sir, here at the Cartel we can't be responsible for ShadowClanners looking like jackasses. No offence of course," he continued, tail lowered and ears drooping. "Are you sure she didn't just run off with one our fine prostitutes which you can buy for a minimum of ten US dollars? A bargain! Haha... Nah but seriously, I'm um... not lying... about this amazing deals which you can get here at the Cartel on all of your finest dope and assassins! Whilst we sort this shit out, be sure to shop, it'll be worth your while, trust me,". If being timid wouldn't work, then he supposed time wasting would until a knight in shining armour came, which he hoped they would soon for he was rather unsettled.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#e8e8e8,transparent);height:1px;width:450px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      INFORMATION | 06/JAN

Scars: missing half of ear, bad scarring on hind knee, scarring on muzzle, long scar on shoulder, 'B' branded into chest
      CURRENT INJURIES: broken hind leg, gash on cheek, broken cheekbone, severe bite wound on side
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:0px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;font-size:8pt;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Physical Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #e8e8e8 solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#e8e8e8;width:55px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      Around Enemies, Feliks turns his eccentric behaviour up to 100, and pretends to be completely crazy in order to throw others off. Due to the nature of this persona, he may act like it around his clanmates too, only stopping when he's scared of something.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:0px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;font-size:8pt;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Mental Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #e8e8e8 solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#e8e8e8;width:20px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT

☆ ☆ ☆

"More shadowclanners? Give it a break." Mastermind had no idea who they were here for, but the large tigeess simply rolled her eyes impatiently. They had captured far more people from Windclan yet she didn't see them crying as much about it. The female would simply wait, her eyes scanning them.

//rushed

info
      The Basics
      Mastermind | 17 months | single | The Cartel and The Elite | Female | Guard(HP) of The Elite
      | Masochist | Sin of Pride

Traits
      Tigress (Main) | Cold, blue eyes | wears a hot pink bow on head | Blonde fur
      | Very tall, has sharp claws |

Personality
      Beautiful, loves dressing up | enjoys pain and torture | feels no love or affection for anything, no matter how kind | maniplulative, cruel | loves the suffering of others

Relations
      single | no crushes | no love interest | no maybe crushes | 1/7 of the 7 deadly sins | 1/13 of the sins/virtues

Info
      mentally extremely difficult | physically difficult | has no mercy | speaks in bold | attacks in underlined red | current injuries: none

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify]"please!" you pipe up from behind radioactiveplague, attempting to shift around him so that you can see who you are talking to, "just give paintedwings back. i dont understand why you're lying so much... we just want our friend back and we'll go." he keeps talking about buying things from him. perhaps you could offer up money for paintedwings to be returned to them? that sounds like bribery, though, and its unfair because shes not missing; they have her. still, its worth a shot, "ah, how much do you guys pay for finding and bringing people back to us?"
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#F7E0B1,transparent);height:2px;width:450x;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      TRUTH IS LIKE A LOADED GUN / ★ / 1/9
      GENERAL YOU DONT WANNA POINT THAT THING 'ROUND HERE
      frisk | nonbinary [they/them]
      single | ½ of charisk
      soul bond with gordon
      physically/mentally a child
      adopted by imperiousdevotions, artpop, sans, and funhaus
      selective mutism | knows/uses sign language [ "SIGNING" ]
      shadowclan duskreacher [sHP] | [abbr=phantomclan poltergeist (HP), shadowclan vanguard (HP), remnant initiate (sHP), windclan honorguard (HP), windclan head medic (HP)]hover[/abbr] for past ranks/positions | trailblazer title
      — last saving point
      funhaus' room

PHYSICAL MAKE ALL OF YOUR SKELETONS APPEAR
      GERMAN SHEPHERD [main/birth] | HEALTH: [i]99%
      — lithe, fuzzy cinnamon brown puppy. baby chub, kinda plump. golden flowers line left cheek, briefly lurk inside the left side of jaw, and trail down to collarbone. pale yellow glowing eyes (usually closed). packs boiling, blistering body heat, like a severe fever. purple and pink striped turtleneck sweater. SOUL manifests and pushes out of their chest when they are in danger/under attack. [X]
      injuries: scar along neck, shielded by flowers.

PERSONALITY THIS IS REAL LIFE
      INFP | All Loving Hero | The Determinator | The Cutie
      — determined | open-minded | escapist | self-deprecating | forgiving | friendly
      — will not fight, will not kill, will not harm another creature. even if that means they must die and die and die again, continually reanimating and trying once more, they will do it. mercy is the only option they'll allow. they won't necessarily always stop people from attacking others, but they won't partake in it themself. they place others before themself at all times, can often seem like a pushover. loving, affectionate demeanour, total cuddle buddy. likes giving gifts. uses their cute appearance to their advantage, but not cruelly so. not manipulative. mostly nice. true neutral.

CONFRONTATION AND YOU'VE BEEN LIVING FICTIONAL
      attack in #F7E0B1 | physically/mentally super easy
      formerly trained by sans and holydove
      studies medicine | knows some self defense
      will show mercy | dodges most attacks, randomizer in use
      might run if challenged | [i]rarely
      fights back
      no kill/maim/capture | pm for plots/threads
      violent and nonviolent powerplay permitted
      — powers flowerprints, the sight, time travel
      WHEN MY HEART'S AN EMPTY GUNTAGS

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px; margin-top: -6px;][justify]He wondered at how long he was going to keep lying and wasting his time. It was slightly amusing and the hound watched him step back, the look of unease on the wolf's face. He felt a strange sense of eagerness arise in him as he looked at Feliks almost expecting something. When Frisk spoke up he shook his head slightly. They didn't have any business of search and rescue. But since their host here kindly offered he would take something for the trouble. He moved in closed then, aiming to put his head down beside that of Feliks, to whisper in his ear. "Since you so kindly offered, how much are you worth Feliks? I'd love to buy you." His voice was a smooth and low growl that shook the frame of his body.

info — updated 01/03

GENERAL:
      ★ Bisexual | Biromantic

IMPORTANT FACTS:

RECENT EVENTS:
      ★ return to Shadowclan

PHYSICAL:
      major injuries:
      [i]minor injuries:

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ★ Taken | Dating Sango

POWERS:

INTERACTION:
      ★ Attack in limegreen
      [/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:140%;font-family:verdana]
      "Well, we don't typically sell our services in regards to captured enemies, but... I'd be willing to make an exception. It might cost you a bit though, you aren't friendly after all. I'd say... hmmm... twenty five dollars? Yeah, twenty five dollars and I'll see what I can do for you," he smiled uncomfortably. It seemed reasonable, he owed Bill a bit of money and that'd pay it off quite nicely - he'd even get to have some extra. Such a plan was short lived when he saw Radioactive lean down, and the Thug froze like a statue, lump forming in his throat and face heating up. His legs were shaking from the tension, but he seemed to ignore it in favour of looking directly forwards, trying his hardest to maintain a firm expression.

"I'm actually not for sale at the moment, certain injuries that you might remember have left me a bit useless,". Not useless enough to neglect killing and capturing though, justice against the elitist communities could not be delivered if he was moping around on his ass after a beat down. Mastermind you better effin' help he thought to himself, slowly shifting his gaze towards the ground. "Besides, I'm not the right guy for sadists at all, pain sucks. You'd want someone like our Godfather instead,". Feliks lived in his own agenda, he didn't actively follow the divisions, and there was no way in hell he was going to go with an enemy unless they offered him enough to get a doctor and enough food to last him ages. "Now please just get away from me, I'm trying to be reasonable with you," he gulped.
      INFORMATION | 06/JAN

GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT

[fancypost bgcolor=#100E0E; borderwidth=0px; width: 460px; padding-top: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; letter-spacing: 2px;]GHOUL ☠ EXECUTOR ☠ HELLHOUND ☠ LIVES 2/9[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 530px; margin-bottom: -27px;]
      [shadow=#100E0E,left]ERASE THIS MONSTER I´VE BECOME FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THE DAMAGE DONE[/shadow]
      [/fancypost][hr][hr][fancypost borderwidth=0px; line-height: 14px; width: 520px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8.5pt; color:none;]ah shadowclan was here again and look at that for once it was not him how cost them to come here having stop torment them completely for the time being at least obivious not going to spill the cause for that to anyone. It was still bothering him but simple did not felt up for it. What a bother this trashes stood once again here though with Feliks being thier face forward how used a different tactic to sell something to them or simple distract them so someone else could do the job for him. How distasteful of him. Sol had not forgotten about Feliks disobidence back there neither did he cared all to much about it. Tired was what he was and so the executor would remain.

Puffing on the cigarette the hellhound stopt by his own side not sharing his space with anyone of the crew. " back of from our thug he is not for sell " he warned sharply but for now did not moved forward.[size=1pt][c] Seina
      [hr]
      ☠ ~THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO SAY NOW -- INFO
      [justify][size=9pt]
      BELOW MY SOUL I FEEL AN ENGINE
      SOLLUX AKA ICESHATTERED | SOL, SULLY, ICE, ICEY
      MALE | HOMOSEXUAL HOMOROMANTIC | NPC + NPC
      3 YEARS (PSYKISKT) OLDER PHYSICALLY| DATE OF BIRTH 15TH OCTOBER
      GHOUL | RINKAKU USER | GAS MASK | "BLOOD RAGE"
      ORIGINAL CHARACTER | FACECLAIMS THAT FOUNDS SUITING

COLLAPSING AS IT SEES THE PAIN
      THE CARTEL | EXECUTOR | HITMAN DIVISION
      MENTORED BY LEE( DECEASED)| OPEN FOR APPRENTICE
      INTELLIGENT | PSYCHOPATH | POSSESSIVE | APATHETIC | SADISTIC
      DIFFICULT TO BEFRIEND | NOT EASY TO IMPRESS | NOT WISE TO PISS OFF
      HAS A SNAKE ARMY | LOVES COFFEE AND SMOKING | HATES 'WEAKNESSESS'
      MENTAL HEALTH(75%) | STEADY BUT UNPREDICTABLE

IF ONLY I COULD SHUT IT OUT
      SINGLE | FEELINGS FOR RYUSAKI | #RYULLUXFORLIFE
      PROTECTIVE OVER CYNTHIA | PROTECTIVE OVER RYUSAKI
      TOY PROPERTY REIKI | PAID BODYGUARD TO FELIKS
      CONFLICTED WITH FEELINGS | MIGHT SLEEP AROUND
      VENGEFUL IF HURTING HIS 'THINGS' | WON'T LOSE

I'VE COME TO FAR TO SEE THE END NOW
      CURRENT BODY; HELLHOUND | REF | TIGER,WOLF,DRAGON,EAGLE
      LOST ONE EYE, CUT MARK ACROSS THE CHEST | WEARS EYE-PATCH
      HAVE POWERS | EXTREME DIFFICULT | SKILLED IN BATTLE
      ATTACKS DEPANDING ON MOOD | DOSEN'T SHOW MERCY | WILL FINISH IT
      ATTACK IN BOLD UNDERLINE | ASK FOR CAPTURE/DEATH | PM FOR PLOTS
      PHYSICAL HEALTH(100%) | NONE CURRENT INJURES

E̢̟͖̠̬̰̋̅̓V̡͇͔̖̙̘̠ͤͩE̶̞͇̭͗̋̐Ņ̯͈͈̇ͮ͑̂̚ ͖͚̺̮̺̦͞I͔͎̎͛ͮ̃̕F̫͎̬̝̱͚͓̂̃ ̊ͪͫ͏̥̺̭͉M̰͍̓ͪ́̈́Y̺ͨ̔̃ͫ̃͑͂ ̴͇̖̣̆̿W͇̱̠ͅA̝̯͈͚̱ͨ͐̍ͫY̵̭̤̩̦̭͉ͥ̿ͪ̉ͯ ̢̫̭͕̭͓̱̆ͯ̌̓I̙̠̭̟̞S̹̰ͦ ͓̪̥̒ͬ̔́W̮̥̠̱̘̐͐́̆Rͣ͗O̵̺ͦͭN̻̦̲͙͍͒̀̎ͤ̚G͔̱̖̦̽̋͊ͨ̿͠
      [/justify]
      TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT ME NOW CAN'T YOU SEE I HAVE CHANGED
      I AM ONLY THE MONSTER YOU MADE ME

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sollux I.S ().