POLAROID ・゚★ ☾ [visitor for hostesscupcakes | open]

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

Dynamo needs beta testers! Click here for the brief announcement!

• POLAROID ・゚★ ☾ [visitor for hostesscupcakes | open]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify]"hello?" her heart thumps against her chest as she comes to a stop at shadowclan's border. she wants to pin the blame of her nervousness on the fact that the sanctuary and shadowclan are neutrals [or, thats what she thinks, what with them being allied with colouredclan, and a shadowclanner having even dropped off gifts at their border] but really the anxiety festers from something else, something deeper than alliances. "my name is chicagocrimes, 'n im one of the sanctuary's leaders and blacksmith. im looking for my.. mother, hostesscupcakes." rumors had spread like wildfire of her return, but she is struggling to believe it, to accept it. she's never met the woman before, never talked about her to her own children because what was there to say? she knew next to nothing of her, other than perhaps her being a former leader here. she wishes she asked olive to tag along. she needs her girlfriend's support more than ever.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,CHOCOLATE,transparent);height:2px;width:450x;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost][justify]
      GIMME THAT CAN'T SLEEP LOVE / ★ / 1/9
      GENERAL TELL ME AM I GOING CRAZY?
      chicagocrimes mayella calibur xerxes | female [she/her]
      taken, dating olive | ½ of cholive
      hostesscupcakes x nya | adopted by xeryus | mentoring inkpaw
      soul bonds with onechance/frightfur/amnesiacub
      fourteen months | november 18 | aged real-time
      the sanctuary seraphim/leader | colouredclan member | blacksmith

PHYSICAL TELL ME HAVE I LOST MY MIND?
      DILUTE TORTOISESHELL [current] | HEALTH: 100%
      — pretty pale bluegrey ragdoll cat with splatters of orange and white accenting fur. a dusting of dark bluegrey freckles dot cheeks and nose. somewhat plump, lanky figure. dark goldenbrown eyes— when upset sclera turns black and pupils are white. wears a stolen white lace choker. reeks heavily of cotton and orange cloves. PREGNANT, NOT SHOWING YET.
      injuries: none.

PERSONALITY AM I JUST AFRAID OF LOVIN'?
      ESFJ | More Teeth than the Osmond Family
      — aggressive | impulsive | lazy | humorous | vengeful | sensitive | dependent
      — trying to heal. has difficulty forgiving creatures, including herself, for past crimes. learning to protect those she cares about. loyal to few individuals. under no circumstances should she be touched without her permission; the response is typically very violent. chaotic neutral.

CONFRONTATION OR AM I NOT THE LOVIN' KIND?
      attack in CHOCOLATE | physically/mentally medium, extreme with hatchet
      aims to kill | might show mercy if spared first
      no kill/maim/capture | pm for plots/threads
      violent and nonviolent powerplay permitted
      — [i]powers:
      ghostmode, the sight, conjuration, shapeshifting
      [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth= 0px;color:#BEBEC9;font-size:16pt;font-family:arial;line-height:18px;letter-spacing:-1px]I WILL NOT STAND WITH [i]YOU<br />ALL YOU DO IS BREAK ME DOWN[/fancypost]<br />[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-size: 9pt; font-family: arial; text-align: justify]
    • Re: POLAROID ・゚★ ☾ [visitor for hostesscupcakes | open]

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width:400px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:20px;] Finch Harbringer
      Finch approached, examining the tortoiseshell. She searched her mind to see if she perhaps knew her from somewhere - but she didn't. She noddded a greeting to the female, a smile gracing her lips. Her voice was welcoming, as she adressed the visitor. "Hello, I'm Finch Harbringer. You said you're looking for... Hostess? Yeah, she's around. What is it you need her for?"

tags jan. 9
      [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width:400px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:20px;]
      basics
      finch harbringer | daughter of valentine | shadehunter (hp) of shadowclan | ages at roleplayer's discretion | 9 months old

appearance
      finch is a white domestic feline with oddly short legs, and oddly large ears. she has soft blue eyes.

relationships
      single | heterosexual | she/her | 1/2 of n/a

personality
      finch is fairly easy to get along with. she is laid back and socially awkward in some situations. she is friendly to clanmates, but ruthless to enemies. since she is smaller than most, she prefers using her intelligence to assist in battles - this includes strategy and battle planning.
      when i look outside my window
      x links x
      i can't get no peace of mind

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width=146px][justify]
      [size=20pt]K-[/size]hostesscupcakes? yeah she was out and about. she was a total badass too. she could eventually befriend her but she didn't have time and she really could care less about making new friends. she pulled up next to finch and stared, bored at chicagocrimes who had come to visit. "family right? or something." she guessed.

I'M EVIL TO THE CORE / ★ / 1/4
      GENERAL "what i shouldn't do, i will"
      kaleidoscope walker | cisgender female [she/her]
      risingnightmares x npc | heir to walker family
      engaged | homoromantic bisexual | ½ of lithiumscope | best friend of faustus
      previously mentored dragonblight | currently mentoring canadapaw
      bond with lithiumkisses [discovered, mastered]
      seventeen months | immortal | august 5 | leo | aged real-time
      shadowclan | duskreacher
      ex -scarclan | ex - chimera/ headhunter, firebrand, warlord

PHYSICAL "what i wanna save, i'll kill"
      MUTATED GHOUL DIREWOLF [current/main] | HEALTH: 100%
      — pretty dark black direwolf with a strong muscular although lanky build. there are scars littered underneath her pelt but one very visible across her chest. her eyes are a zombie pale blue, but her pupils are not black, they are a kaleidoscope of colors flaring around inside. but when she gets frustrated or angry, her pupils flare up with a fire red. atop her head, located right next to her ears, are two large, sharp twisted stag antlers that branch out of the lightest brown color. and across her snout and under eyes there are speckles of white, just like freckles. inside her mouth her teeth are normal besides the canines which are elongated. she always smells of lavender and woodchips.
      injuries: none.
      EBONY BUNNY | for sh*ts and giggles | [I]HEALTH:
      100%
      — a tiny bun with a cute little tail and pitch black eyes and large ears. kalei rarely changes into this form unless she wants to f*ck with people.

PERSONA "is that who I truly am?"
      ESTP
      — ambitious, independent, manipulative, arrogant, aggressive, salty
      — wise, queen, irritable, petty, intimidating, powerful, charismatic
      — severe schizophrenia | on/off
      — obsessed with torturing and blood | obsessed with powdered donuts

CONFRONTATION "i truly don't have a chance"
      attack in #737CA1 | physically difficult | mentally difficult
      aims to kill | will start fights | will end/finish fights
      no kill/maim/capture | pm for plots/threads
      nonviolent powerplay permitted
      powers:
      ghostmode/invisibility mastered
      fire elemental not yet mastered
      the sight mastered/disabled
      conjuration mastered
      telepathy mastered
      shapeshifting somewhat mastered
      memory/emotion manipulation almost mastered
      super strength/speed mastered
      mutation stag antlers

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:340px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5]

"Ah, Hosty!" Henri giggled as he sauntered over. "Uh, yeah, I'm sure she'll be here shortly. Also, she's a little cute tiger cub now, but she's still got the temper of a furious woman."
      [hr]
      [hr]
      A VILLAIN'S FATE / 1/8

- | | GENERAL
      - Henri Leonidas | [abbr=pronunciation]"Auhn-Ree"[/abbr]
      - Shadowclan | Non-HP
      - [abbr=Leonidas (Only one he uses) Osiris-Xerses-Fazbear-Resurgam-Mikaelson]Hover for surnames[/abbr]
      - XY chromosomes | Identifies as male
      - Currently 12 months | Spiritually immortal
      - Constellationdreamer x NPC | Adopted by Grima
      - Born in Shadowclan | Raised in The Exiles
      - Former leader of the Exiles | [abbr=All the exiles ranks before leader, Exiles apothecary, held a high position in Shadowclan but I don't remember which] Hover for more former ranks[/abbr]

- | | BODY
      - Albino feline | White fur, red eyes
      - Wears a coat with a glowing purple brooch
      - Carries spellbooks strapped to his side
      -Ref

- | | RELATIONSHIPS
      - Single
      - 1/2 of Billri | Henri x Bill Cipher
      - Ex-husband of Bill Cipher | Still crushes on him
      - Bisexual | Biromantic
      - Future mentor of Shiloh
      - HPR | [abbr=Mother was a Shadowclan leader, brother was Shadowclan deputy, two sons were Exiles Paragons, ex-husband is former Exiles leader and current Cartel Godfather, and a whole lot more] Hover for info

- | | PERSONALITY

- POSITIVE
      - Friendly to children | Will not hurt children
      - High levels of sympathy
      - Tries his best, no matter what
      - Loves his friends dearly
      - Will not attack unless provoked

- NEGATIVE
      - Morbid | Creepy
      - Low levels of empathy
      - Displays symptoms of psychopathy
      - Takes nothing seriously | Always laughing
      - Likes to be abused | Low level of self worth

- | | OTHER INFO
      - Born on January 11th
      - Worships Belial
      - Owns 501 crows
      - [abbr=pretty much all of it]Hover for powers[/abbr]
      - Medium difficulty- attack in white

YOU CAN'T WAKE UP, THIS IS NOT A DREAM!

YOU'RE PART OF A MACHINE, YOU'RE NOT A HUMAN BEING!

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:420px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5]
      Hostesscupcakes was a name she heard, accompanied by the vaguest image of a face, but Hyacinth could not say she knew the feline personally. The cream point had seen the other drifting around the clan, yet as time wore on, the mute realized she had hardly spoken a word to the other. Sure she heard her name on the lips of many of her clanmates who seemed to almost adore her, but the Spiritseeker could not say she shared the same mindset. Perhaps she was just being a tiny bit asocial, but a part deep down wished she didn't have to introduce herself anyways, as first meetings were always the most awkward moments of a budding friendship.

The cat approached on long, lithe legs, stepping through the forest almost like a bird might. A forced smile appeared on her soft, delicate features, her blue eyes easily matching the sky in color and glittering like the sea might at noon. She lowered herself into a sitting position, her toffee-hued tail whisking around to settle at her paws, which trembled and shivered anxiously. Despite her jovial smile, Hyacinth's optics were shrouded with stress and her body language told stories of how she was doing; which, didn't happen to be very well.

[hr]
      tags

[size=7pt]GENERAL:
      Hyacinth Demisexual Spritseeker & Duskreacher of Shadowclan
      Mentally: 16 months Physically: 16 months

PHYSICAL:
      The first thing one may notice about the young female are her eyes. They are a pallid sea blue-green that seemingly shimmer like sea water itself, and they are rather large, like a kitten's. Hyacinth has a very fair, light eburnean base coat, a coloration that is similar to light beach sands; her coat is thin but medium-length, while her streaming, sleek tail seems to hold an unusual thickness of hairs. Her chest is also thickly covered as well; the fur is downy and incredibly soft, framing her face well. A rich toffee hue colors colors her tail, back neck fur, ears and face, as well as patterns her paws and toes. A soft wisp of ivory hair curls over the right side of her face. One of Hyacinth distinctive traits is the spray of two-toned freckles that speckle her cheeks and the back of her neck. This characteristic too inspired yet another nickname for her- Freckles. Grotesque scars mark her neck, blaring and red, deeming her mute and unable to speak.
      other bodies: Massive red tiger.
      injuries: many scars on neck

PERSONALITY:
      — bashful, shy, very quiet
      — intelligent, kind, interested in nature
      — constant struggle with PTSD, often gets very violent when triggered and cannot stop
      — naive and innocent despite her past, memory is spotty

CONFRONTATION:
      • Skilled in Fighting Hard Difficulty
      • Starts fights Ends fights
      • Attack in light pink
      • Can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions.

OTHER INFO:
      • Born on March 24th.

DON'T BELONG TO NO CITY,
      DON'T BELONG TO NO MAN

⋆ ⋆ ⋆