OH, MISTY DREAMER-- open, rejoining.

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=white; border:none; width:170px; height:460px; box-shadow:6px 6px 0px COLOR1;][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border:none; width:130px; height:150px; background:url(http://valuestockphoto.com/dow…-2/backgroundblur1887.jpg) center; background-size:cover; margin-top:10px;][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=COLOR2; border:none; width:130px; height:15px; margin-top:10px; color:COLOR1; font-family:helvetica; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase;]AVENUE SIXX ![/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; height:230px; margin-top:6px; overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; height:230px; overflow:auto; padding-right:32px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; min-height:230px; text-align:justify; font-family:helvetica; line-height:95%; color:COLOR1; font-size: 10px;] The white beauty was standing in the camp, looking at her old house. Long ago, the white serval had lived here. She had many children, and loved them all. All of it was ended when she was killed on her wedding night, by the Sunclan leader of old, Seafoam. Her heart, broken but covered over with a shield of armor, was now protected. She was stronger. Her body had violet accents, the spotted pattern. Her body was littered with old scars lapped over older scars, from many suicide attempts failed and her murder, one large one on her neck and her belly. Her kids always found her, and she didn't know how. Avenue tipped her head to the side with a sigh, thinking of what could have been. What had been. And what was to come. The daughter of Permafrost, from a long time ago, and the beloved archangel sister of Imperialexecution, her dear brother and fellow archangel. She sat down, thoughts swimming. She eneded up back here. At her apartment, in the camp she remembered so well. The clan she loved. But, she supposed, she didn't actually belong here any more. "Hello? Avenue Sixx, back to join." she called out in her crystalline voice, a little raspy from disuse. [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
    [/fancypost]

[center][size=18][color=#FFA07A]-OH, MISS BELIEVER-[/color][/size][/center] [center][color=#696969]pearl sixx- blizzardclan- warrior- feline- shapeshifter/elemental[/color][/center] [center][size=18][color=#FFA07A]-MY PRETTY SLEEPER-[/color][/size][/center]
  • [size=8]"Welcome." The injured black mutt said, approaching on shaky thin legs. He was clearly in not very good condition, but he no longer was extremely bony like he was before. "I'm Akutagawa." He didn't know this Avenue Sixx, but he had seen a rise in returning kembers as of late and this person was one of many. Deciding he might as well attempt to look more social, he added blandly, "Do you need a tour or do you know your way around?" Since she had been here before, he assumed she knew her way but he was forcing himself to be polite.

[spoiler=INFORMATION TAGS]
    [font=8pt]GENERAL INFO
    — ryuunosuke akutagawa "ryu"
    — twelve moons
    — male; he/him
    — bodyguard of colouredclan [hp]
    — npc xx npc
    — based off akutagawa from bungou stray dogs

APPEARANCE
    main ref | with cape | with rashomon
    — medium-sized, lanky, long limbs
    — black collie mix with white cheeks and eyebrows
    — floppy ears
    — sharp silver eyes reflect mood
    — coughs frequently
    — always wears cravat and cloak
    — currently in poor condition

BATTLE TAGS
    — hard without powers
    — will start fights, will finish them
    — electricity, water, earth elements
    — conjuration
    — memory/emotional manipulation
    — molecular manipulation
    — can conjure "rashomon" from cloak
    — with "rashomon" he is extreme
    — yes to mild/moderate injury; no kill

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 370px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 130%;][justify]Had he met this individual before? Nighttales doubted it. He usually prided himself in the clarity of his recollections, but Avenue's features were not ones that he could easily pin in his thoughts. Anyhow, he drew to a halt beside Akutagawa, heterochromatic briefly skirting the other's onyx form, noting the fact that they were still somewhat drained even now, which drew a tinge of concern from the serval. However, he'd return his heterochromatic orbs to the returning individual, opting to greet them with a blithe grin - perhaps somewhat forced, though such was noticeable, and such certainly wasn't due to anything she had done, or not done, either. It was a once in a while thing, he supposed, given recent events. "Welcome back, then. I'm Nighttales Xerses. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, alright?"

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#F8D28B;font-size:22pt;letter-spacing:-2px][font=georgia]LINE THEM UP AGAINST THE WALL[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#F8D28B;font-size:19pt;letter-spacing:-2px; margin-top:-7px;][font=georgia]I'LL GET A GUN AND SHOOT THEM ALL[/fancypost]
    [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/vx3yblJ.png?1[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/WBnAKqu.png?1[/img]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; border:0px; width: 450px; font-size: 8pt;text-align:justify; color: seashell; margin-top: -6px][hr]Though the name was unfamiliar to the medic, he was nonetheless drawn over to Avenue. Avenue Sixx. He shivered as he trudged through the snow, his pastel eyes fixed on the unusually colored serval. It was an odd name, but by no means bad. Who was she? A thousand questions swirled around in his mind as he approached. She had said that she was a returning member. When had she last been in the clan? Had she known his mother? Why had she left and what had prompted her return? Where had she been? He chewed on the inside of his cheek, trying to restrain himself. Now wasn't the time to question her. She was probably tired from her journey. Stopping next to Nighttales, the Mau dipped his spotted head respectfully. "Welcome back, Miss. My name is Cottoncandypaw Aeternum. If you ever require medical assistance, don't hesitate to find me."

[spoiler=tags, 12/25/16]general:
    cottoncandypaw "c.c." aeternum | male
    homosexual | crushing on elvis | ½ candis
    nurse of colouredclan [hp] | greymatter x blindfold | seven months | ages on the 29th of every month
    mentored by frightfur | domestic feline | ghoul

physical:
    • bronze egyptian mau, ref
    • warm brown eyes - usually pastel pink due to color manipulation
    • slender and tall
    • "J" carved into left flank
    • Underweight due to food deprivation
    • Wears a sweater to hide his body

powers:
    • eye color manipulation [uncontrollable]
    • super speed [uncontrollable]
    • super strength [uncontrollable]
    • super senses [uncontrollable]

injuries:
    • none

personality:
    introverted | thoughtful | righteous | anxious | conscientious | hero wannabe
    precious cinnamon roll | too good | too pure

confrontation:
    • easy physically | medium mentally | hard when in ghoul mode
    • clumsy — tries his best — not aggressive
    • attack in italic lightpink
    • can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions[/spoiler][/fancypost][align=center][size=5pt]© counselor dreamíe #cottoncandyaeternum [/size]

[center][fancypost= background:transparent; border:0; width:500px][fancypost= background: transparent;border:0px;font-family:georgia;font-size: 22.5px; letter-spacing: 0px;color:#84D4DF][b]i hear you, falling and lonely, cry out[/fancypost][fancypost= background: transparent;border:0px;font-family:arial;font-size:12px;margin-top: 1px;margin-left:2px;color:#84D4DF][s]————[/s] ❝ WILL YOU FIX ME UP? WILL YOU SHOW ME HOPE? ❞[s]———[/s]—
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=white; border:none; width:170px; height:460px; box-shadow:6px 6px 0px COLOR1;][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border:none; width:130px; height:150px; background:url(http://valuestockphoto.com/dow…-2/backgroundblur1887.jpg) center; background-size:cover; margin-top:10px;][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=COLOR2; border:none; width:130px; height:15px; margin-top:10px; color:COLOR1; font-family:helvetica; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase;]AVENUE SIXX ![/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; height:230px; margin-top:6px; overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; height:230px; overflow:auto; padding-right:32px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; min-height:230px; text-align:justify; font-family:helvetica; line-height:95%; color:COLOR1; font-size: 10px;] The serval grinned at the mutt. She liked this one. "I know my way, thanks." Her violet eyes swept towards the new leader. "Hello. Have you by chance any memory of my father, the old leader Permafrost?" She questioned. And to Cottoncandypaw, she raised a question. "Isn't that last name the very same of one of my good friends, Greymatter? Are you her child, by chance? Jesus, so many people. Her head began to hurt. [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
    [/fancypost]

[center][size=18][color=#FFA07A]-OH, MISS BELIEVER-[/color][/size][/center] [center][color=#696969]pearl sixx- blizzardclan- warrior- feline- shapeshifter/elemental[/color][/center] [center][size=18][color=#FFA07A]-MY PRETTY SLEEPER-[/color][/size][/center]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;color:black;]/ahh it's avenue! welcome back crossy :^)

Morty padded over, coming to stand besides his fellow Colouredclanners with curiosity clearly evident in his gaze as he regarded the returning female through intrigued warm hazel eyes. He had not encountered this being prior to the current moment in time which was not too surprising considering the fact that he had only been a member of Colouredclan for a somewhat short period of time. However, the near shocking part to be aware of was the fact that even Nighttales did not need to know who this being was. That meant either one of two things. It could be that the female had not made herself very known in her time as a Colouredclanner but somehow he doubted that. The only possibility could be that she had been around before the current leader which was somewhat shocking to the cinnamon tabby because, it seemed as if Ni had been around for an eternity. Yet, such a possibility was not entirely impossible although it seemed it to the young warder. Despite that, he still was able to muster a somewhat delighted smile and nod towards the returning female in greeting before speaking up himself. "Ah, hello, A-Avenue. It's nice to meet you, w-welcome, um, welcome back. I'm Morty" he said, wide hazel eyes peering with interest up at the female as he addressed her, paws shifting slightly during his words.

[spoiler=everybody seems so far away from me // 01/01/17][color=black]GENERAL
    ★ MORTY COULTER SMITH | MALE
    — real name is cinnamonskies, he hates it. will be touchy if called it
    ★ bisexual biromantic | monogamous
    ★ npc x npc | brother to sai coulter/lucien/befriendingdemons
    ★ kate marsh (windclan) is his adoptive sister
    ★ 14 months | warder (shp) of colouredclan

PHYSICAL
    DOMESTIC FELINE | health [84%]
    — he is a cinnamon tabby with a marbled pattern swirled onto his fur. His fur is quite fluffy and plush and he has a pair of warm hazel coloured eyes. he also has a pair of small black horns that poke out of his fur near his ears at his temples. he tends to carry around a small satchel containing some small gadgets that he messes around with. he also has a small jelly like creature with tentacles that he calls Bubo (based off the 'bubonic plague' creature)

PERSONALITY
    ★ OVERALL: pushover
    — he is the type that many would think of as a 'pushover' for the simple fact that he tends to be quite gullible. he is very trusting and does not really know when to keep his mouth shut. he is a major nerd, especially when science fiction is involved. he is also a complete demon although he does not give in to any of his dark tendencies whilst others are around to keep friends safe.

RELATIONSHIPS
    ★ no crush | ½ of -
    ★ does not often acknowledge romantic emotions
    ★ does not enter relationships quickly

INTERACTION
    ★ medium physically | somewhat weak mentally
    ★ he will not start fights, he will not usually end them either
    ★ feel free to act out peaceful interactions | attack in black
    ★ based off of morty smith from rick and morty

[align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;color:black;]TEXTHERE

[spoiler=everybody seems so far away from me // 01/01/17][color=black]GENERAL
    ★ MORTY COULTER SMITH | MALE
    — real name is cinnamonskies, he hates it. will be touchy if called it
    ★ bisexual biromantic | monogamous
    ★ npc x npc | brother to sai coulter/lucien/befriendingdemons
    ★ kate marsh (windclan) is his adoptive sister
    ★ 14 months | warder (shp) of colouredclan

PHYSICAL
    DOMESTIC FELINE | health [84%]
    — he is a cinnamon tabby with a marbled pattern swirled onto his fur. His fur is quite fluffy and plush and he has a pair of warm hazel coloured eyes. he also has a pair of small black horns that poke out of his fur near his ears at his temples. he tends to carry around a small satchel containing some small gadgets that he messes around with. he also has a small jelly like creature with tentacles that he calls Bubo (based off the 'bubonic plague' creature)

PERSONALITY
    ★ OVERALL: pushover
    — he is the type that many would think of as a 'pushover' for the simple fact that he tends to be quite gullible. he is very trusting and does not really know when to keep his mouth shut. he is a major nerd, especially when science fiction is involved. he is also a complete demon although he does not give in to any of his dark tendencies whilst others are around to keep friends safe.

RELATIONSHIPS
    ★ no crush | ½ of -
    ★ does not often acknowledge romantic emotions
    ★ does not enter relationships quickly

INTERACTION
    ★ medium physically | somewhat weak mentally
    ★ he will not start fights, he will not usually end them either
    ★ feel free to act out peaceful interactions | attack in black
    ★ based off of morty smith from rick and morty

[fancypost=borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing:2px; font-size: 10pt;][center][color=black][font=georgia]my[b] mind's [/b]lost in [i][b]bleak [/b]visions[/i] i've tried to [i]escape [/i]but keep [b][i]sinking[/i][/b]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; height:230px; margin-top:6px; overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; height:230px; overflow:auto; padding-right:32px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; min-height:230px; text-align:justify; font-family:helvetica; line-height:95%; color:COLOR1; font-size: 10px;] Turning her violet orbs towards the male, she regarded him with a grin. "Hello! Nice to meet you." she said warmly. Something about him made her happy, exactly like when she would talk to one of her many children. She'd only given birth twice, one to only one kit, once to three, but she adopted so many animals it was almost hard to keep track of. [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
    [/fancypost]

• [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;][size=8][font=verdana]from the way she speaks of colouredclan, it becomes evident to him that she's a returning member. the only leader he has ever known in this clan is nighttales, so he gathers that she lived here quite a bit before he arrived. "hello, avenue," he signs with a polite if weary smile, blinking rapidly to clear his vision and focus on her. he hesitates a moment before speaking up. "a - ah, welcome back...i'm euphemia - euphemia resurgam," he introduces himself. "oh, ah...i - i think permafrost left..." he admits after a long pause to try to decide whether or not to answer her query. that must have been back in december - apparently he'd gone to bloodclan, as a bloodclanner had showed up around christmas time to say that permafrost had gone missing from their territory. where he is now is a mystery to the child.[/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#ebd9de,transparent);height:2px;padding:0;width:450px;margin-bottom:10px;][/fancypost]
    [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;font-family:verdana;line-height:140%;margin-top:-10px;]

[center][fancypost=color:#d7dad1;font-family:verdana;line-height:110%;][size=15] [i]I DREW YOUR NAME IN WET CEMENT[/i] [b]MADE[color=transparent]-[/color]PROMISES[color=transparent]--[/color]IN[color=transparent]-[/color]REVERENCE[/b] [color=#d7dad1][s][color=transparent]--——————----[/s][/color] [color=#fff]★[/color] [s][color=transparent]--——————----[/color][/s][/color] [/fancypost]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; border:0px; width: 450px; font-size: 8pt;text-align:justify; color: seashell; margin-top: -6px][hr]Everything stopped: his heart, his breath, his thoughts, the very world itself. It all came to a screeching halt. "Greymatter." Tears welled up in his eyes. The serval before him had known his mother, had been friends with her, even. C.C. inhaled shakily. As of late, the boy had begun feel like his mother was something that existed only in his imagination, like she had never truly been real at all. And, as much as he tried to deny it, he was beginning to forget what she was like. He knew that he had this blurred perception of her, a filter that showered her in gold and painted starlight in her eyes. In reality, his mother had been just as flawed as the rest, just as confused, hurt, and desperate as the whole lot of them. He didn't see her like that, though. No, his mother was the famous ColouredClan doctor that could bring her clanmates back from the dead. He blinked slowly, trying to focus on Avenue. "Yes," he murmured, "I am her son." His eyes locked onto the serval and he took a step forward. "My mother," he began, "what was she like when you knew her?"

nurse of colouredclan [hp] | greymatter x blindfold | seven months | ages on the 29th of every month

physical:
    • slender and tall

powers:

injuries:
    • none

personality:

confrontation:
    • can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions[/spoiler][/fancypost][align=center][size=5pt]© counselor dreamíe #cottoncandyaeternum [/size]

[center][fancypost= background:transparent; border:0; width:500px][fancypost= background: transparent;border:0px;font-family:georgia;font-size: 22.5px; letter-spacing: 0px;color:#84D4DF][b]i hear you, falling and lonely, cry out[/fancypost][fancypost= background: transparent;border:0px;font-family:arial;font-size:12px;margin-top: 1px;margin-left:2px;color:#84D4DF][s]————[/s] ❝ WILL YOU FIX ME UP? WILL YOU SHOW ME HOPE? ❞[s]———[/s]—
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; height:230px; margin-top:6px; overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; height:230px; overflow:auto; padding-right:32px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; min-height:230px; text-align:justify; font-family:helvetica; line-height:95%; color:COLOR1; font-size: 10px;] She smiled at Euphemia. "Hello. Thank you for the information on my father." she signed, a little sadly. "I'll find him soon." turning as C.C began to speak, she stared, horrified. "My child, don't cry!" She said, violet eyes wide. She attempted to carefully wrap him into a hug, squeezing gently. "Has Greymatter pulled another one of her disappearing acts? She always comes back for Colouredclan. Just like I do."[/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
    [/fancypost]

• "AVENUUUUUUUUEEEEE" the vixen tackle hugged the serval. She was happy to see an old friend, her tail wagged furiously. "I thought you were gone forever!"

This furry is back http://img15.deviantart.net/2896/i/2016/315/3/9/something_by_funnyfurryfox-dao1r0m.jpg
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; border:0px; width: 450px; font-size: 8pt;text-align:justify; color: seashell; margin-top: -6px][hr]Cottoncandypaw froze up as Avenue wrapped her arms around him. A hug. Being touched in such a way felt unnatural, wrong, even. The last time that he had partaken in a hug had been when Elvis had given him his Christmas present, but that had been different. The feline hugging him now was a stranger and Elvis was, well, Elvis. However, slowly but surely, the boy felt his muscles relax. He could remember reading somewhere that hugs released some kind of chemical that made you feel good into one's body. C.C. nodded his head, blinking away the tears. "She left a few months ago," he murmured. If what Avenue said was true though, then his mother was due to show up again in the future. He would wait for her in ColouredClan, then.

physical:
    • slender and tall

powers:

injuries:
    • none

personality:

confrontation:

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; height:230px; margin-top:6px; overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; height:230px; overflow:auto; padding-right:32px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; min-height:230px; text-align:justify; font-family:helvetica; line-height:95%; color:COLOR1; font-size: 10px;] "Don't cry," Avenue would murmur to the child, squeezing him ever so gently. "I'll always be here to talk if you need. I quite like looking out for little members of our clan." She said. Pulling back slowly, she was ran over by her old friend. "Oh lord, I can't breathe!" [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
    [/fancypost]

• Her tail wagged "How have you been? Where did you go!? Did they have food there?" the fox sat down on the serval's back, paws on her shoulders

This furry is back http://img15.deviantart.net/2896/i/2016/315/3/9/something_by_funnyfurryfox-dao1r0m.jpg
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; height:230px; margin-top:6px; overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; height:230px; overflow:auto; padding-right:32px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:155px; padding:0px; min-height:230px; text-align:justify; font-family:helvetica; line-height:95%; color:COLOR1; font-size: 10px;] Avenue's headache grew worse, this being the first meeting with people she's had in a year. "No, I was dead. Killed on my wedding nigh, remember? Those Sunclan bastards." She grinned wryly, making an oomph as the fox sat on her back. "Careful, now, I'm not too sturdy...." [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
    [/fancypost]

• She tilted her head then nodded, shifting her weight so it didn't press on her back. Her glasses drooped down her snout, causing her to push them back up with a paw

• [fancypost borderwidth=0;font-family:arial black;font-size:18pt;color:white;text-transform:lowercase;]I probably just want to leave a trace of myself behind in this world.[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=0;border-top:5px #b3ffe6 solid;border-left:0;border-bottom:0;border-right:0;height:360px;width:450px;margin-left:25px;]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; text-align: justify; color: #b3ffe6; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.20; text-transform: lowercase;]+++ ephemeral carefully padded over, her heterochromatic eyes wide. [b]"avenune? youre back?"
    this was her adoptive grandmother(right?) and it had been forever since the young feline had seen the older fem.

[center][fancypost= borderwidth=0px;font-family=arial;font-size:15pt;color:black;][b]This is not the place for me.[/b][/fancypost] [fancypost= borderwidth=0px;margin-top:-8px;font-family:arial;font-size:12pt;color:white;][b]I really think that I don't belong here.[/b][/fancypost][/center]