CITY STREETLIGHTS / OPEN, FESTIVAL AU

Try this Fancypost converter. If you have any questions, please ask in The Help Den so someone can help.

Dynamo posted some information on how to create new Accounts without creating more emails here.

• CITY STREETLIGHTS / OPEN, FESTIVAL AU

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 430px; overflow: auto; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: silver; font-family: verdana; line-height: 110%;]/because there's not enough of these

Upon waking up in the morning, the ghoul was ecstatic from the very start of the morning. It wasn't because he had gotten a good sleep in (in fact, he slept rather poorly the previous night) but rather because today was a special kind of day. Unfortunately, it wasn't his birthday, but it was something just as special Ryūsaki thought. There was a small festival somewhere in town and he had been dying to go to it and have fun there. He had initially thought about dragging his older brother along with him but then he decided, what fun would there be with just the two of them? The festival didn't start till later on the evening, because the people who set it up were going to set off fireworks for a finale and because festivals in general were way more fun to go to during the night. It was a bit unfortunate that the festival only happened once a year, but that was partially because he was a pretty large and a lot of money often went into it. That essentially meant that Ryū absolutely had to go to it.

And so, the black and white haired teenager of nineteen years spent his entire day getting ready. One would think that since it was a festival that no one needed to prepare for anything. Well, it was primarily based off of multiple cultures - sort of like a Culture Festival except way bigger - so he was going to go represent his home country, Japan! He supposed he was lucky he had a yukata... Sure, it was in the middle of winter and he might look a little strange wearing a yukata because of that, but he never really got to wear his yukata to any sort of festival before. So, he was excited to wear one out! Accompanying the yukata he'd wear would be a pair of geta sandals. They were only slightly elevated off of the ground, so he should be fine when he walked around in them... He'll just be in trouble if there were any stairs.

The next thing to fix up was his hair. Usually, he'd wear it down or tied back because of his job as a cafe waiter (yet for some extremely odd reason his boss liked to call him a waitress, Ryū was relatively oblivious to his more feminine-like appearance) but he guessed he'd wear it up this time around... So, he tied his long hair up into a high ponytail with an red ribbon and left it how it was. Naturally, a couple strands of hair fell over his face, but he simply tucked them behind his ear and went on without a care. Nice! He was set and everything (even though the festival was hours away to being held, though the time to set up took him a few hours at most). Now he could start inviting people. He was afraid it'd be too short of a notice but...

He took out his phone and turned it on, swiping his thumb across his screen to unlock it before he pressed on the message bubble at the lower left corner of the homescreen and then started typing away. Because he didn't want to go through and pick out everyone's name one by one, he simply made the message to send to "All." After he was done, he sent it. He'd wait for confirmation anxiously. Honestly, he hadn't even put his phone down. It read:

Come join me at the Culture Festival today! You guys don't have to wear anything formal, and if you don't have a culture, you can just adopt one you like for the day. It's going to be fun, I promise! There's even fireworks at the end and the best part is that you get in for free, so please come. It starts @ 7:15 PM. See you guys there!!
      -R.I

Eventually night did come. The day had seemed to come and go quickly, but it wasn't like Ryū was complaining! He had been there since 6:45. He had gotten there a little early just in case other people also showed up early. Maybe they could go in as a group and then do their own thing once they split up? Or... maybe they should go everywhere as a group just to make sure nobody (like himself) would get lost. He didn't know, he was too excited to think! He probably looked like a child with the grin that was on his face. Ryūsaki stood by the entrance in his navy blue and white yukata, his hands hidden by the wide sleeves that came with the clothing. It wasn't very cold outside, which was a pleasant surprise. It was actually quite warm. He felt like whoever came would enjoy themselves, hopefully...

[hr][spoiler=✧.° fantasy, reality, i hide from everyday | tags, updated 12/31]✧.° TELL ME WHY YOU RUN AWAY AND KEEP IT ALL INSIDE
      RYŪSAKI IKURUSABA | RYŪ, RYUU, "BLIND GHOUL"
      Homosexual Homormantic | Cisgender Male | Masculine pronouns
      1 year and 8 months | Ages realistically | Born May 4th
      Resides in the Cartel | Previously lived in RiverClan | Ex-HP
      — Was born in Shibuya, Japan and lived there for three months.
      — Known in Japan as the "Blind Ghoul" due to his exceptional hearing and smelling despite being blind.
      — Moved every three months to a different city in Japan, living in Ikebukuro, Kamagasaski, and Tokyo before coming to the clans after losing his little sister, Ai, to an patrol of ghoul hunters in Yokohama.
      — When hunting, he uses a mask the resembles that of an badger.
      — Often found carrying around a stuffed toy badger named Chi.
      Biography | Faceclaim: Tooru Yukimura | Voice Reference

✧.° TELL ME, ARE YOU AFRAID OF LETTING FREE YOUR MIND?
      Single | Developing an interest in Sollux | ½ Ryūllux, ½ Ryoffee
      NPC x NPC | 1st Generation | One sibling, deceased | No offspring
      Slightly difficult to befriend; incredibly mistrusting towards strangers but he tries to remain friendly all the same.
      Puts blind trust and loyalty to those he befriends, will remain beside them at all times and may show clingy behavior; doesn't like having enemies and would rather stay neutral towards most.

✧.° TELL ME IF YOU DON'T WANT ANYBODY TO MEET YOU
      BLACK & TAN SHIBA INU | CURRENT HEALTH: 90%
      — An black and tan Shiba Inu with misty blue eyes that have no pupils and short, thick, and usually ruffled but tidy fur. The tan appears on his cheeks, some parts of his throat, his chest, underbelly, the insides of his legs, and the majority of his tail. Across his face and the bridge of his nose are small, darker spots that closely resemble freckles.
      Accessories: Pink and white cross-cross patterned sweater, white button-up shirt, and a silver chain necklace with an baby deer charm on it.
      Major Injuries: General cuts and bruises all over body
      Minor Injuries: N/A

TRI-COLORED COYDOG | CURRENT HEALTH: 90%
      — An rather fluffy Coydog with pale blue eyes. The fur on this body is much thicker than that of the Shiba Inu body and has a larger amount of muscle applied to its bones though it isn't by much. It still has an rather slim frame though it is a bit on the taller side. The fur has a complicated pattern though it is rather similar to that of an timber wolf with its browns, tans, blacks, and whites thrown into the fur. Ivory whites are found closer to his legs, underbelly, chest, tail, and ear tips, whereas it darkens in some parts before becoming light once more. The insides of his mouth and ears as well as the section under his paw pads are an healthy light shade of pink and the nose is a dark brown.
      Accessories: All of that is mentioned above
      Major Injuries: Dagger wound through left front leg
      Minor Injuries: N/A

✧.° DEEP WITHIN THE WATERS OF THE OCEAN CALLED "INDIFFERENCE"
      Ryūsaki outwardly shows off an kind and gentle personality that contrasts greatly against crewmate's violent and destructive personalities. Naturally, the boy isn't very violent himself, as he's rather faint-hearted himself though he has an almost unbreakable resolve when it comes down to gruesome happenings. Ryū is genuine in his kindness, though it's mostly to the point where he may seem like a sort of a pushover. It certainly is not this though.
      Ryūsaki truly enjoys the companies of those he is comfortable around and tends to act clingy around them (though reasonably so, with his history of losing people whom are important to him) when an bond of trust and friendship is established. He puts a blind trust in them, and doesn't question anything they say, which could prove to be his downfall when he befriends the wrong person, though Ryūsaki seems to bring out the best in people no matter how bad they may seem at first. Around these people, Ryū brings forth a side of him that other people seldom sees, which is an odd cheeriness that can only be described as refreshing when others witness it.
      While Ryūsaki can appear as an pushover, an easy-to-manipulate person who perhaps knows no better, he certainly isn't naive. He's plenty intelligent, at least to where he can avoid situations where it's likely he'll end up dead or hurt. He's lived a life of evasion, and he's played the game for years, and he can properly say he's an expert at finding things wrong in situations and avoiding them like the plague. Words of false hope has been uttered to Ryū before and he's learned from the experience of getting hurt by those lies. When pressured to do something that he doesn't pertain a liking to, or when angered (which is extremely rare in Ryū's case, since he's practically a pacifist) he... snaps. It's not necessarily a pretty sight, but it'll certainly come as unexpected.
      Around most, including strangers and acquaintances, Ryū is known to express some sort of indifference towards those around him and the situations happening before him (unless it's something that goes against his morals, disturbs him in anyway, or just tickles him pink) and will often remain this way unless ideas regarding topics are presented to him in a new and creative way. Ryūsaki is otherwise unenthusiastic and remains quiet and cautious.
      Ryūsaki attempts to hide any and all remnants of negative emotions like guilt, sadness, and discomfort from friends to keep them from focusing on his well-being.
      — Moralistic and stubborn, kind, methodical, focused, maternal
      — Cute, circumspect, guileless, determined, fiercely loyal to friends
      — Silently suffering, self-destructive, sad, feels alienated

✧.° THE PAIN IS FILLING UP MY LUNGS & I CAN BARELY BREATHE
      Never antagonizes | Always needs a reason to attack someone
      Dislikes physical contact from strangers, enjoys physical contact from those he likes (hugs, kisses, etc.) | Especially sensitive around the general neck and chest area, this is the only place where physical contact is not allowed regardless of who a person might be to him. The person who touches this area may be met with violence.
      [NORMAL:] Untrained | Weak | Pathetic overall difficulty
      [GHOUL MODE:] Extreme physically and mentally | Violent | Would need to be calmed/knocked out | Rinkaku User
      Attack in italicized #0b0909 or in underlined #ffffff
      Stutters frequently and says 'uhm' and 'erm' a lot[/spoiler]
      ✧.° "hello," i pulled the window up and looked into the sky to say,
      "how are you?" alone between these walls, there's no one but me.
    • Re: CITY STREETLIGHTS / OPEN, FESTIVAL AU

[fancypost bgcolor=#100E0E; borderwidth=0px; width: 460px; padding-top: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; letter-spacing: 2px;]GHOUL ☠ EXECUTOR ☠ HELLHOUND ☠ LIVES 2/9[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 530px; margin-bottom: -27px;]
      [shadow=#100E0E,left]ERASE THIS MONSTER I´VE BECOME FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THE DAMAGE DONE[/shadow]
      [/fancypost][hr][hr][fancypost borderwidth=0px; line-height: 14px; width: 520px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8.5pt; color:none;]That morning when waking up from bed it had not been anything of the ordinary just preparing himself for work which consisted to drink some coffee before heading of to the job. It was a daily routine with nothing new going on beside that. Once that was all settled and done was ready to leave of barely ever eating on the morning since his appitite was not the best so saw no reaon to force down some stored away meat in the kitchen instead leaving of without any breakfast at all. That was the good with being a ghoul not needing to eat just as much as he had been forced to do while being a human. In most cases Sol only was advantages to be a ghoul not missing this days for even a second when constantly having to feed himself with some distaste food that barely even was possible to force down the throat with.

The job consisted by the usual stuff mostly do make sure everything was in it's order that all debts was paid in time involving to pay some visits that not all the times was special appreciated concidering what he would do if they not had the cash to pay up with never allowing late rents after all. So his sight was not many how looked forward to. Aside from that nothing big happend during this day and before knowing it the clock was already past evening, darkness had started to fall down on them all with now the sun gone of in wait for the next day.

One last task was still to be received before the job was finished for the day. One last client in debt to knock the door upon. Smoking on his way over there with the cigarette at te edge of the mouth for some reason decided to take up his Iphone to perhaps check how much the time was by now. It suprised the hitman to spot that little message not having noticed when it had got sent at all. The most suprising was how the sender was though, making the green orb wide up a little bit. Ryusaki. Using the thump to open the text to read it was really a strange coincidence since that was exactly where he was heading of to right now. The festival. This last client had asked to meet him inside there in a dark alley to receive the wanted cash. Huh. That was an odd one, biting a little bit on the cigar in thought Sol decided to put the Iphone back into the pocket not thinking he would even meet Ryusaki to begin with. With so many people there they for sure would miss each other out. Or so he had convinced himself to think alot better if they not saw each other right now during this lively night that was going to take place by that culture festival. It was better to ignore it and pretend he never had seen it.

That had been the plan but had not expected to when he opend his single eye to actually see that white black hair ghoul standing close to the entrance of where the festival would start. It was not even over seven yet. Talk about being early here. Not that much to be suprise over since Ryu did happend to like festivals quite alot especially the japanese type which he even seemed to dress himself up in to honor his country. A yakata they called it right? Sol did not saw any way out of this so decided to approach with a rised up hand to wave at the youth with like a greeting. " Yo kiddo " he spoke in his unique softer voice despite his pitch dark voice. Eye would slowly look the youth up and down to get a good look on what he was wearing and honestly couldn't say he not liked what he saw. Damn it, Ryu was just to cute in that yakata dress, never being one how found feminine looking males that much attractive but could not possible deny his attraction to this boy apperance.

Even him could do a exception.

//lets put thier current tension relationship to the side right now because they need to be on good terms for this kay, me love this idea cx
      [size=1pt][c] Seina
      [hr]
      ☠ ~THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO SAY NOW -- INFO
      [justify][size=9pt]
      BELOW MY SOUL I FEEL AN ENGINE
      SOLLUX AKA ICESHATTERED | SOL, SULLY, ICE, ICEY
      MALE | HOMOSEXUAL HOMOROMANTIC | NPC + NPC
      3 YEARS (PSYKISKT) OLDER PHYSICALLY| DATE OF BIRTH 15TH OCTOBER
      GHOUL | RINKAKU USER | GAS MASK | "BLOOD RAGE"
      ORIGINAL CHARACTER | FACECLAIMS THAT FOUNDS SUITING

COLLAPSING AS IT SEES THE PAIN
      THE CARTEL | EXECUTOR | HITMAN DIVISION
      MENTORED BY LEE( DECEASED)| OPEN FOR APPRENTICE
      INTELLIGENT | PSYCHOPATH | POSSESSIVE | APATHETIC | SADISTIC
      DIFFICULT TO BEFRIEND | NOT EASY TO IMPRESS | NOT WISE TO PISS OFF
      HAS A SNAKE ARMY | LOVES COFFEE AND SMOKING | HATES 'WEAKNESSESS'
      MENTAL HEALTH(75%) | STEADY BUT UNPREDICTABLE

IF ONLY I COULD SHUT IT OUT
      SINGLE | FEELINGS FOR RYUSAKI | #RYULLUXFORLIFE
      PROTECTIVE OVER CYNTHIA | PROTECTIVE OVER RYUSAKI
      TOY PROPERTY REIKI | PAID BODYGUARD TO FELIKS
      CONFLICTED WITH FEELINGS | MIGHT SLEEP AROUND
      VENGEFUL IF HURTING HIS 'THINGS' | WON'T LOSE

I'VE COME TO FAR TO SEE THE END NOW
      CURRENT BODY; HELLHOUND | REF | TIGER,WOLF,DRAGON,EAGLE
      LOST ONE EYE, CUT MARK ACROSS THE CHEST | WEARS EYE-PATCH
      HAVE POWERS | EXTREME DIFFICULT | SKILLED IN BATTLE
      ATTACKS DEPANDING ON MOOD | DOSEN'T SHOW MERCY | WILL FINISH IT
      ATTACK IN BOLD UNDERLINE | ASK FOR CAPTURE/DEATH | PM FOR PLOTS
      PHYSICAL HEALTH(100%) | NONE CURRENT INJURES

E̢̟͖̠̬̰̋̅̓V̡͇͔̖̙̘̠ͤͩE̶̞͇̭͗̋̐Ņ̯͈͈̇ͮ͑̂̚ ͖͚̺̮̺̦͞I͔͎̎͛ͮ̃̕F̫͎̬̝̱͚͓̂̃ ̊ͪͫ͏̥̺̭͉M̰͍̓ͪ́̈́Y̺ͨ̔̃ͫ̃͑͂ ̴͇̖̣̆̿W͇̱̠ͅA̝̯͈͚̱ͨ͐̍ͫY̵̭̤̩̦̭͉ͥ̿ͪ̉ͯ ̢̫̭͕̭͓̱̆ͯ̌̓I̙̠̭̟̞S̹̰ͦ ͓̪̥̒ͬ̔́W̮̥̠̱̘̐͐́̆Rͣ͗O̵̺ͦͭN̻̦̲͙͍͒̀̎ͤ̚G͔̱̖̦̽̋͊ͨ̿͠
      [/justify]
      TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT ME NOW CAN'T YOU SEE I HAVE CHANGED
      I AM ONLY THE MONSTER YOU MADE ME

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sollux I.S ().