in the face of aggression | open, WINDCLAN PATROL

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:1.5]#8F75C3 for speaking
    The white-furred wolf pup came to a halt a few feet from Shadowclan's border, giving it a respectful distance as she cast her calm golden gaze over the horizon before glancing over her shoulder. Her clanmates had been told of the delicate nature this was, given that Shadowclan had been a neutral before suddenly kidnapping Shimada, and she hoped that none of them would endanger this further. "I am Victorianpup, Operations Advisor of Windclan, I'd like to speak to Sango if that is at all possible," called out the four moon old, assuming that she should at least ask for their Shadowkeeper so that when Cherviltea got here he could launch right into a discussion between leaders.
    [hr][align=center]

[align=center][font='Georgia, serif'][size=12][/size][b][size=14][color=#A9F5F2]「[/color][/size][/b] [i][color=#FFFFFF]like a wildflower, she spent her days allowing herself to grow [/color][/i] [i][color=#FFFFFF]not many knew of her struggle but eventually al[/color]l[/i] [color=#A9F5F2][sub][b][size=14]」[/size][/b][/sub][/color] [/font][/align][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#FFFFFF][/color][/font] [align=center][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#FFFFFF]knew of her[/color] [color=#A9F5F2][b]LIGHT[/b][/color][/font] [/align]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:420px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5]
    Inter-clan relationships were complicated. One tiny event could create enemies out of allies, while building a friendship between clans always took longer than destroying it. A clan couldn't be too distant or else they were considered dispensable, yet if a clan were too close they were considered suspicious. Every interaction between different regions had to approached with a delicate touch, firm and clear mind, and an exact goal to be achieved, lest negotiations fail and lead to a series of unavoidable mishaps. But, Hyacinth knew she was not the person to do such things.

Her eyes glowed in the hue of the periwinkle sky that trickled through the thick canopy overhead, her pelt soft yet thin due to the humid weather. A positively muggy day had overtaken Shadowclan territory, only amplified by the fact that the jungle locked in all heat and there was little to no breeze. As such, the feline that approached the border seemed exhausted by the heat, but she went about duties like any other, albeit with a smile that thinly veiled her truly nervous and bashful nature. What if the Windclanners couldn't read? How would she communicate? Looking to the young puppy, she offered a feverish smile nearly broken by the apparent anxiety on her face, revealing a wooden board that had been scrawled with the words she wished to say. "I'm sure Sango will be here soon."

[hr]

[center] [fancypost=borderwidth=0; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 120%;][font=arial][color=white][b]DON'T BELONG TO NO CITY,[/b] [color=lightpink]DON'T BELONG TO NO MAN[/color][/color] [size=8][color=#FFFFFF]⋆ ⋆ ⋆[/color][/size]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=black; border: 3px solid black; border-bottom: 3px double black; height: 100px; background: url(https://feralfront.com/index.p…301.0;attach=406432;image); background-size: 100%; background-position: center;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#1c1c1c; border: 3px solid black; border-bottom: none; border-left: 3px solid black; border-right: 3px solid black; height: 18px;][fancypost bgcolor= #151515; border: none; width: 400px; height: 20px; border-radius: 0em 0em 2em 2em; margin-top: -8px; font-size: 18px; line-height: 18px; text-align: center; color: white; font-family: bell mt;]YOU WILL DIE![/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#1c1c1c; border: none; width: 500px; height: 200px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; border: 3px solid black; border-bottom: none; border-top: none;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 500px; height: 200px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=1c1c1c; border: none; width: 500px; min-height: 200px; padding: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: white; font-family: verdana]
    The Emperor had chosen to come along, too. He had briefly joined the clan a few weeks back, so perhaps he returned for nostalgia. Either way, the Emperor follow behind the pup, only looking up to get a better view.
    [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor= black; border: none; width: 496px; height: 0px; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 2px; text-align: center; color: #0B0B3B; font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase;]TEMPLATE ©BOKEH | BEWARE OF HIDDEN SCROLLIE | #BOKEHFANCY[/fancypost]

[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/42428e4162bb7f349c1f0941cb775b2e/tumblr_onnnkn8dhl1tqkwzmo1_540.jpg[/img] [fancypost=background-color:;border:none;height:50px;text-align:center;font-family:georgia;font-size:15px;color:white;]♔ black leopard ♔ sith lord ♔ all powers ♔ goes by Irluuk[/fancypost]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:425px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    track

just saying what I'm supposed to say, 'cause I had nothing for you

I can't love when I can't even love myself

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px;width:400px; height: ;; color: ; font-family:; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px;]
    So this was ShadowClan. She much preferred staying on this side of the border. Aside from that, though, she was starting to regret coming here. It was... a bit boring. Hopefully when Cherviltea or Sango, who she assumed was leader, arrived, things would start picking up. She had no idea what ShadowClan was when it came to WindClan, but Leap was assuming that they weren't enemies.
    serah .
    [/fancypost]

• [fancypost bgcolor=#444; borderwidth=0px; width: 390px; height: 20px; color: white; font-family: georgia; font-size: 16pt]

paradox[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#232323; borderwidth=0px; color: #666; font-family: courier; text-align: justify; width: 400px; min-height: 250px; border-bottom: 3px solid #666; border-top: 3px solid #666][fancypost borderwidth=0px; background:url(http://images.naldzgraphics.ne…arl-clock-photography.jpg); border: 3px solid #666; height: 150px; width: 150px; float: left; background-position: center; margin: 5px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 100%; margin-left: -40px; margin-top: -30px][/fancypost]paradox approached cautiously, traipsing through the thick jungle with watchful eyes. he came to a stand-still beside hyacinth, his staff clutched tightly in his hands in case things went amok. silvery mana visibly flowed through the staff, which was constructed of wood with a tiny chunk of glittering gray crystal floating at the tip, ready to fire off energy in case of a mishap.

the feline felt old instincts beginning to kick in as he stood stiffly beside hyacinth. he remembered standing beside his mother as a child, poised just as he was now, listening listlessly as she spoke to whomever had consulted her. blue had stood on the other side, staring straight ahead as though he had done it a million times. (which he most likely had)

paradox shoved the ugly recollections aside, glaring at the ground angrily. he refused to let his mother get to him. he looked up, a fierce glower crossing his face, as though he were daring the windclanners to attack. "as hyacinth said, sango should be here soon," the feline muttered, his voice calm and so skillfully empty of the rage that filled his eyes.

[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#666; borderwidth=0px; width: 200px; color: #333; margin-top: -16px; font-size: 8pt][align=center][abbr=wields a summonable staff that can shoot silver balls of energy and move objects telekinectically, can fly, physically hard, mentally extreme, prefers to avoid combat but will fight when necessary, speaks in beige, attacks in bolded gray, feel free to powerplay peaceful/nonviolent actions]tags[/abbr] ‹ by civet ‹ [abbr=male, bisexual biromantic, npc x npc, bipedal black short-haired feline, two years old, both eyes are clocks, right eye is a broken clock with a white pupil, when staff is not summoned it takes the shape of a white diamond marking on his forehead, wears a hooded cape with a galaxy pattern on the inside, constellation wings]info[/abbr]

[/fancypost]

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width:400px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:20px;][font=times new roman] Finch Harbringer
    "Hello, welcome to Bloodclan. I'll see to it that Sango knows you're here." she said, dipping her head to the wineclanners and giving her clan mates a glance before slinking away.

//posting in the HP request thread for Sango!

[spoiler=tags jan. 9][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width:400px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:20px;][font=times new roman][size=8]
    basics
    [color=white]finch harbringer | daughter of valentine | shadehunter (hp) of shadowclan | ages at roleplayer's discretion | 9 months old

[color=#94B7BF]appearance
    [color=white]finch is a white domestic feline with oddly short legs, and oddly large ears. she has soft blue eyes.

[color=#94B7BF]relationships
    [color=white]single | heterosexual | she/her | 1/2 of n/a

[color=#94B7BF]personality
    [color=white]finch is fairly easy to get along with. she is laid back and socially awkward in some situations. she is friendly to clanmates, but ruthless to enemies. since she is smaller than most, she prefers using her intelligence to assist in battles - this includes strategy and battle planning.

"Let's go home, mon cheri..."

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify][size=8]"ah," you approach at the smell of windclan, the flowers around your neck and lancing up your cheek beginning to burn as awful memories fester within your brain. memories of being taken by the blackheart rogues and then swiped by an exiler only to be slaughtered at this very clan's border are on your mind. you died there. it drove you away. up until now, you have been actively avoiding the group after the inconvenience, too ashamed and embarrassed to show your face. moving toward hyacinth, you huddle up against her, suddenly needing comfort and attempting to seek it from the other, pushing your head into her shoulder as you quietly eye them.

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#F7E0B1,transparent);height:2px;width:450x;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]

[spoiler=TRUTH IS LIKE A LOADED GUN / ★ / 1/9][size=8]GENERAL YOU DONT WANNA POINT THAT THING 'ROUND HERE
    frisk | nonbinary [they/them]
    single | ½ of charisk
    soul bond with gordon
    physically/mentally a child
    adopted by imperiousdevotions, artpop, sans, and funhaus
    selective mutism | knows/uses sign language [ "SIGNING" ]
    shadowclan duskreacher [sHP] | [u][abbr=phantomclan poltergeist (HP), shadowclan vanguard (HP), remnant initiate (sHP), windclan honorguard (HP), windclan head medic (HP)]hover[/abbr] for past ranks/positions | trailblazer title
    — last saving point
    funhaus' room

PHYSICAL MAKE ALL OF YOUR SKELETONS APPEAR
    GERMAN SHEPHERD [main/birth] | HEALTH: [i]99%
    — lithe, fuzzy cinnamon brown puppy. baby chub, kinda plump. golden flowers line left cheek, briefly lurk inside the left side of jaw, and trail down to collarbone. pale yellow glowing eyes (usually closed). packs boiling, blistering body heat, like a severe fever. purple and pink striped turtleneck sweater. SOUL manifests and pushes out of their chest when they are in danger/under attack. [X]
    injuries: scar along neck, shielded by flowers.

PERSONALITY THIS IS REAL LIFE
    INFP | All Loving Hero | The Determinator | The Cutie
    — determined | open-minded | escapist | self-deprecating | forgiving | friendly
    — will not fight, will not kill, will not harm another creature. even if that means they must die and die and die again, continually reanimating and trying once more, they will do it. mercy is the only option they'll allow. they won't necessarily always stop people from attacking others, but they won't partake in it themself. they place others before themself at all times, can often seem like a pushover. loving, affectionate demeanour, total cuddle buddy. likes giving gifts. uses their cute appearance to their advantage, but not cruelly so. not manipulative. mostly nice. true neutral.

CONFRONTATION AND YOU'VE BEEN LIVING FICTIONAL
    attack in #F7E0B1 | physically/mentally super easy
    formerly trained by sans and holydove
    studies medicine | knows some self defense
    will show mercy | dodges most attacks, randomizer in use
    might run if challenged | [i]rarely
    fights back
    no kill/maim/capture | pm for plots/threads
    violent and nonviolent powerplay permitted
    — powers flowerprints, the sight, time travel

AND I'LL SEE THE DARK THINGS THAT YOU ALL TRY TO HIDE,

AND I WON'T BE THE DAMNEDEST BIT FUCKING SURPRISED

• [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px; margin-top: -6px;][justify][size=8]"I'm a deputy of her's so while we wait you can tell me what your problem is." The massive hound spoke with no real trace of emotion. How can he force himself to care after everything that had happened. No he gave little to nothing and his ears were pulled forward, eyes shifting away from the Windclanners almost dismissively before he sat down and curled his large talon like claws into the ground. Something was going on but whatever it would be revealed soon. Or perhaps he already knew why they were here.

[/fancypost]

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 350px;][justify][size=7pt]★ ★ ★[size=3pt]--[/size][/size] [size=9pt] Oh boy, Sango had seen this coming. She felt as though she was beginning on a rather rocky path with WindClan, but oh well.

Pushing past the thick foliage blockering her path, the hellhound would emerge onto the scene with a rather indifferent expression. She didn't want to speak more than she had to, the various slices on the insides of her mouth, littering her gums and tongue were already pulsing with pain when she ate or drank. Pausing beside Finch, the massive hellhound would angle her head up slightly, a silent indication for them to begin speaking.

//rushed !
    [/size]

[size=1pt]extraspace[/size]
    [hr]

4195365_WfoJA1ar7PHlKOT.png

AND I MIGHT JUST TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY
    BUT I DON'T MIND BABE THERE'S NOT MUCH TO SAY

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width=146px][justify][font=trebuchet ms]
    [size=20pt]K-[/size]
    kaleidoscope walked over and around to the edge of the group just to observe. why was there a windclan patrol here at their borders?

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 375px; height: auto; margin-bottom: -32px;][size=16pt] PAINTEDWINGS L. [/size][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 375px; height: auto; border-top: 26px solid #3D4E86; border-right: 2px solid #3D4E86; border-left: 2px solid #3D4E86;][size=4pt]don't post here[/size]
    [justify]Paintedwings trotted up beside Sango halting, and looking at the adorable kitten with kind eyes.

/track.
    //retro to capture

• [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:1.5]#8F75C3 for speaking
    Ah, this was a little daunting. The four moon old cast her golden gaze over her shoulder, only seeing Leapwishes and, oh no, the Emperor; he'd better not start anything here or even speak. "This..." began the albino child before clearing her throat and starting over, her golden optics sweeping over the crowd of Shadowclanners, politely dipping her head in greeting to them all, "This is in regards to the capture of our clanmate, Hanzo Shimada." It hurt her to go against her friend's wishes and use his first name but she wanted to be sure the Shadowclanners knew who she was speaking about.

But the little wolf pup paused in her negotiations, black-lined eyes finding Frisk in the array of strangers and widening. Honestly, she didn't care that the former medic had come here instead of returning to Windclan, she imagined it would have been impossibly hard. "You're alive," breathed Victorianpup softly, warmth entering her calm voice as she addressed her former clanmate, "I'm so happy to see you're okay." She opened her maw again before closing it, wanting to add that... she was sorry they couldn't save her but Victorianpup drew her gaze back to the Shadowkeeper, fur growing hot as she realized this wasn't exactly the best time for her to be focusing on Frisk at the moment.

"Do you still have Shimada in your custody?" inquired the child, pulling the emotion from her soft tone to remain a calm level. This was completely new territory to her, not to mention out of her job description. Sure, she was in charge of Search and Rescues but that didn't include diplomatic relations or negotiating a release of a prisoner from a clan that was supposed to be an neutral.
    [hr][align=center]

[align=center][font='Georgia, serif'][size=12][/size][b][size=14][color=#A9F5F2]「[/color][/size][/b] [i][color=#FFFFFF]like a wildflower, she spent her days allowing herself to grow [/color][/i] [i][color=#FFFFFF]not many knew of her struggle but eventually al[/color]l[/i] [color=#A9F5F2][sub][b][size=14]」[/size][/b][/sub][/color] [/font][/align][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#FFFFFF][/color][/font] [align=center][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#FFFFFF]knew of her[/color] [color=#A9F5F2][b]LIGHT[/b][/color][/font] [/align]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 370px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 130%;][justify]A rocky path was one that was easily fixed - a detrimental relationship, on the other hand, was not. Whether these mistakes were fixable - well, such was an easily answered question. Yet, whether both sides were willing to compensate, was always a different matter. Such went for all areas of conflict. Cherviltea drew to a halt beside Leap, aureate-hues steadying on the Shadowclan leader. Shimada. Hanzo Shimada. What Victorianpup had resounded with, happened to cover as such. Shadowclan's eventual response was what he was waiting for. A part of him was curious as to why this had occurred twice in recent months, but the first time around, the situation had been amended with ease, which was why he had dismissed it. Whatever happened now.. Well, he supposed that such was uncanny. Cherviltea had always believed in Shadowclan's logically-guided decisions throughout recent history, but he wouldn't put blind faith in it, either.

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:26pt;letter-spacing:-2px][font=georgia]THESE ZOMBIES IN THE PARK[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:23pt;letter-spacing:-2px; margin-top:-5px;][font=georgia][i]THEY'RE LOOKING FOR MY HEART[/i][/fancypost][img]http://i.imgur.com/R53IBH4.gif?1[/img] [fancyimage]http://i.imgur.com/bzk4ndr.gif?1[/fancyimage]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px; margin-top: -6px;][justify][size=8]Ah, so that was why they had come here. He remembered the Windclanner and he also remember Shiloh torturing him. Though he was much too preoccupied with protecting Sango from one of their own clanmates that had tried to attack her. Even though she didn't need it that was a great offense as both the leader of this clan and as his girlfriend. His jaws almost split into a smile, almost as he didn't care if they had captured a Windclanner. Not after the things he had found out. He was in a rather unstable mental state and he cocked his head to the side. "He may still be here. A child of our's accidentally captured him. Wasn't aware that we were neutrals."

[/fancypost]

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width:400px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:20px;][font=times new roman] Finch Harbringer
    Finch flicked a ear, casting a sidewards glance to Sango as she came up beside of her. She was unaware that someone had accidentally captured one of Windclan's members. She cast her blue gaze back to the Windclanners, choosing not to speak. Sango would know how to handle it.

[spoiler=tags jan. 9][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width:400px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:20px;][font=times new roman][size=8]
    basics
    [color=white]finch harbringer | daughter of valentine | shadehunter (hp) of shadowclan | ages at roleplayer's discretion | 9 months old

[color=#94B7BF]appearance
    [color=white]finch is a white domestic feline with oddly short legs, and oddly large ears. she has soft blue eyes.

[color=#94B7BF]relationships
    [color=white]single | heterosexual | she/her | 1/2 of n/a

[color=#94B7BF]personality
    [color=white]finch is fairly easy to get along with. she is laid back and socially awkward in some situations. she is friendly to clanmates, but ruthless to enemies. since she is smaller than most, she prefers using her intelligence to assist in battles - this includes strategy and battle planning.

"Let's go home, mon cheri..."

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 350px;][justify][size=7pt]★ ★ ★[size=3pt]--[/size][/size] [size=9pt] "Yes, a younger member wasn't aware of where he was from and took him." She tried to keep her explanation short and sweet, her words a little choppy as she struggled to not reopen any of the more tender wounds in the inside of her throats and mouth. "He's still here." Him and his piece of shit brother. "You can have both him and his whiny sibling for all I care." She paused, half-lidded gaze sweeping across those present before focusing on ChervilTea rather than the pup she'd originally addressed. "Just take him and go. His wounds have been treated enough, he'll make it back alive."
    [/size]

[size=1pt]extraspace[/size]
    [hr]

4195365_WfoJA1ar7PHlKOT.png

AND I MIGHT JUST TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY
    BUT I DON'T MIND BABE THERE'S NOT MUCH TO SAY

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; width: 350px; font-size: 8pt][size=20pt]Littlespirit![/size]
    THE WORST IS YET TO COME[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; color: #a9a9a9; width: 380px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;]

Oops she was late, but she couldn't help it since she wasn't all about speed. The small leopard would stand a bit to the side of Chervil as she looked at all the ShadowClanners. She caught a glimpse of Frisk and was surprised to see them alive, she had thought they were gone for good when they hadn't returned. Quietly she just looked away and put her attention on the leader as they started to speak. Lit frowned as she heard Sango's words, and was a bit displeased with it, to her it sounded like they didn't care about any of this. And it didn't help that to her it seemed they knew that he was a WindClanner and had allowed it.

'telepathy' ' thinking'

[/fancypost]
    [size=6pt]☪ Endeavor

[align=center][i][size=10][sub][color=#99a1e5]F O R THE L O V E OF A DAUGHTER[/color][/sub][/size][/i] [color=#aab3ff]Littlespirit Duviel ❄ 12 months ❄ Easy ❄ WindClan[/color][/align]
    May still be here? Either they had a lack of control over their clan or they truly didn't care if one of their members had started a war between their two clans. And then with Sango's own dismissive remarks, it was beginning to look like the latter. Treated enough? Her golden eyes dropped to her paws to avoid showing her concerned anger, her ears flicking back slightly. Given that Cherviltea was now present, the four moon old would remain silent, not exactly having enough faith in herself to approach this rationally. She just wanted Shimada back.
    [hr][align=center]

• [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px; margin-top: -6px;][justify][size=8] He sighed a bit and supposed he had to diffuse the situation so that they didn't too ill of them. It wasn't that they didn't care since there was more to the story of the capture than just a simple mistake. The shadowhound moved to the hellhound's nside and he pressed his nose against her throat gently. "Sorry if she's blunt. Recently a clanmate of ours attacked her and he cut her gums and her tongue so she is in quite some pain." Especially with the frustration of trying to eat and drink. Though this didn't make Sango any the less strong considering what she did in turn to Genji.

[/fancypost]