how's this pronounced?

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• how's this pronounced?

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px][justify]i might be using the name rubamel for a new character im applying for, but i cant figure out the pronounciation even when i google it lmao
      how do you guys pronounce it? ive been saying roo-buh-mehl but if its rub or something then i cant nickname her ruby ya feel
      [✨] drops of jupiter in her hair
    • Re: how's this pronounced?

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: transparent; font-size: 8pt;][justify]When reading it I think of (roo-bah-mel) roo as in Kangaroo, bah as in 'baa' like a sheep, and mel like caramel. When I looked it over again I though it maybe could maybe go (Roo - bam -el) roo as in kangaroom, bam as in 'BAM!', and el like caramel.

isn't that enough?
      (c) avatar credited to original creator
      DA group

[justify]I definitely think of it as being roo-buh-mehl and I thinkt that'd probably be the most common way of pronouncing it.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; text-align: justify][size=1]erlebnis<br />(n.) an experience that one feels most deeply, and, in a sense, &#039;lives through&#039; — not just mere life experience, but something memorable which happens to someone.

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent;border:0px;width:330px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:11pt;]

erlebnis wrote:

[justify][sup]I definitely think of it as being roo-buh-mehl and I thinkt that'd probably be the most common way of pronouncing it.
      — 手のひらが世界中 繋がるウィンドウ
      指 先 で つ か む の は ど の 未 来 ?

erlebnis wrote:

[justify]I definitely think of it as being roo-buh-mehl and I thinkt that'd probably be the most common way of pronouncing it.
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border-width: 0px; width: 450px;][justify]
      JOIN RIVERCLAN &&
      THE XERSES FAMILY
      ivylee xerses ♡ spunky & sweet leader of riverclan
      andi mack ♡ crafty & smart apprentice of blizzardclan
      @kicksieboo on skype | former mod | disney guru

erlebnis wrote:

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:1.5]you could still nickname her Ruby with that pronunciation!!
      oooooh or even just nickname her Roo! that'd be so cute
      [ IF I DIE, I'LL DIE KNOWING THAT I DID EVERYTHING I COULD TO STOP YOU. ]
      and I'll die free.

HP SHADOWCLAN LITTER & HP COLOUREDCLAN LITTER