WHERE IS MY SILVER LINING | open, joining

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• WHERE IS MY SILVER LINING | open, joining

[fancypost borderwidth=0;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;font-family:verdana;width:450px;line-height:120%;]Bubblebreath had killed a child on this territory, he remember bashing its head in on the leader's announcement stage. He remembered the anger and fear that flooded through the Riverclanners. At the time he thought they were weak, now he couldn't think. Ever since the incident he had just walked and walked. No food, no stopping, for days he'd just limped along except to eat snow for water. Now he was all skin and bones, his stomach sucked in dramatically, his face was so gaunt it looked like a dead man, his awkward, shaky limp coupled with the soft wheezing. It was like seeing a zombie, except it was just a man so heartbroken he couldn't function properly. If he could he would have cried for himself.

The faint scent of The Exiles trailed after him, the only sign he could have remotely bene an enemy. The time he had killed that child was so long ago. So, so long ago, in fact he had just barely grown out from his apprentice ranking. Now what was he? Just old, he guessed. Old and broken and confused. The needle marks on his neck were infected too, so he was all those things and disgusting. Fantastic.

Without a word he crumpled to the ground, breathing heavily.

// Yuppppp

◂ INFO | BUBBLEBREATH

・゚★ ☾ hey jupiter nothing's been the same

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#000000,transparent);height:1px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      GENERAL ★ Thought I knew myself so well
      bubblebreath | bub, bubble | go do Leonidas diaz
      male | he/him | cis
      three years | 12/25 | capricorn
      member of riverclan | has an unspoken loyalty to shadowclan
      former deputy of shadowclan, former Paragon of the exiles
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#000000,transparent);height:1px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      OTHER ★ All the dolls I had
      is recovering from meth addiction and is constantly on the verge of relapsing
      has a deep rooted self hatred that affects all his relationships because of past events
      is casually religious
      tries to do good but his past actions have turned him into a bad guy
      APPEARANCE ★ Took my leather off the shelf
      domestic feline | Other Bodies; pitbull, Pomeranian, and cat-sized dragon
      unusually tall | is generally lanky but has chub around his stomach
      orange tabby | lilac eyes | has white marking on chest, throat, and muzzle
      has a tumor on his side | doesn't like accessories
      reference one | reference two.
      human FC is Bob Morley
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:420px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:0px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Physical Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #000000 solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#000000;width:80px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      PERSONALITY ★ Your apocalypse was fab
      ENFP | TV Trope | TV Trope | TV Trope | TV Trope
      thoughtful | kind hearted | honest | empathetic | survivor
      trusting | dorky | worries a lot | childish | dense
      angry | easily succumbs to addiction | brash | selfish | depressed
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:420px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:0px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Mental Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #000000 solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#000000;width:90px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      RELATIONSHIPS ★ For a boy who couldn't choose between
      biromantic | has a hard time expressing his romantic feelings
      bisexual | is very sensitive about the subject of sex
      single | uninterested | needs someone to love him
      spanishlullaby x paintbrush | has had many litter that have all died
      Trusts: miles upshur
      INTERACTION ★ The shower or the bath
      physically hard | emotionally weak | Attack In black
      Will Initiate Fights | Will Fight Back If Attacked
      medium strength but fast on paws
      Will Not Kill | Will Capture | Will Not Torture
      Peaceful Actions Can Be Powerplayed
      won't fight unless necessary | sorta pacifist
      metal manipulation | telekinesis
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;font-family: arial;letter-spacing:0px;font-size:18pt;line-height:15pt;color:#908F8A]YOU&#039;RE FUNNY IN THE HEAD[/fancypost]<br />
      Display Spoiler
      [img width=510 height=250]http://img02.deviantart.net/511a/i/2016/087/6/a/__feels_like_i_m_just_too_close_to_love_you___by_explicit_feather-d9wrdl1.png?1[/img]
    • Re: WHERE IS MY SILVER LINING | open, joining

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; border-left:30px solid #0D0D0D; border-right: 30px solid #0D0D0D; border-top: 10px solid #0D0D0D; border-bottom: 10px solid #0D0D0D; padding:0px; border-radius:10px][fancypost borderwidth=0px; background:url(https://38.media.tumblr.com/63547af0d0534a765e51d9267d8b1a7f/tumblr_msjyw4V4Sc1soad87o1_r1_500.gif) center; width:460px; height:200px;]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; color:white; font-family:georgia; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px white; width:390px; margin-top:55px] i'm a shooting star[/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; color:white; font-family:batang; width:390px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px white; margin-top:-18px]in an expansive sky
      [/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; padding:0px; background-color: #0D0D0D; height:10px;][/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; border-left: 6px solid #0D0D0D; border-right: 6px solid #0D0D0D; width:436px; color:white;][justify]Now normally, Hope wasn't used to seeing weird creatures except Sombra and her imaginary fairy friends which turned out to be Umbrums, simply just shadows waiting for the light to shine on them. But when she saw a sick, starving, ugly-looking stranger on the border, her mind immediately flashed back to Sombra. He had been weak, unable to stand, clinging to life because of those stupid Umbrums. [b]"Oh my! You need food and water, now! I..."

Her eyes widened just then as she ran to the stranger and paused. She didn't need food and water. She had a cure-all magic trick right in her horn. [i]Today's the day.

She conjured up some meat and some water, and floated it to him using her unicorn magic. "Here, eat this. I'm going to use a cure-all trick I have in my horn, okay? It'll make you a little bit stronger, if not completely strong."

(permission to use the trick? She's basically going to float him with her unicorn magic and encase him in a little cocoon of sorts, then he should at least be able to walk again and his wounds should be fully healed)[/fancypost][/fancypost]

[size=6pt] trek
      COME NOW MY CHILDREN, I'LL TAKE THEE AWAY
      need me? tag me! @PRINCESS HOPE - based off of radiant hope from mlp - roleplayed by ALPHA KRATT

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0; font-family: georgia; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; color: white;]The thought of using magic on an injury always made the chocolate feline flinch; magic should only be used in cases where remedying the injury through the means of herbs and medication was not possible. The sight of the collapsed loner was enough to bring a deep frown onto the female's face, and she approached her former apprentice and the injured male.

"Hope ..." she trailed off, her forehead creasing with concern at the medic's word. "I don't understand why you would use magic when you could use herbs. It's so ... artificial," she said, wondering what would happen if the cure-all spell wore off somehow.

Before the medic could use her spell on the male, Coralie inched herself between the two individuals and rested her paw on the male's forehead. "He seems a little warm, and his skin is very dry. I think he needs something to eat or drink more than anything." And a silly little spell couldn't change how hungry you were, right?

Display Spoiler
      GENERAL INFORMATION
      ➤ Coralie Mae Curatio-Aeternum (nn. Cora)
      ➤ 22 moons | ages every 6th
      ➤ cisgender female | heterosexual heteroromantic
      ➤ created 8/22/15

CLAN INFORMATION
      ➤ RiverClan guard trainee (sHP)
      ➤ Former positions include RiverClan head medic, WindClan medic, SunClan keeper, SunClan medic, SolsticeClan medic, SylvanClan medic, and WindClan advisor

APPEARANCE
      ➤ DOMESTIC FELINE | solid chocolate with blue eyes
      — grows herbs on vines that sprout from under her skin
      — always is wearing a pearl necklace

PERSONALITY
      ➤ introverted | suspicious | attention-seeker | motherly
      ➤ obsessive | insecure | affectionate | religious
      ➤ short-tempered | romantic | impatient | paranoid
      ➤ stern | anxious | snappy | self-absorbed | resentful

RELATIONSHIPS
      ➤ single | no crushes | ½ Coraclast
      ➤ Seafoam x NPC | generation ??
      ➤ adopted by Sharkattack & Bonfirestar/Bittersweet
      ➤ mother to Aslanskies, Woodenkit, Vanillapastry

former head medicRiverClan retiree
      ( PLAYED BY BREE ) ( CURATIO FAMILY ) ( CORA'S INFO PAGE )

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 130%; margin-top: -8px]Magic or no magic, Luke wasn't exactly sure what would be better. He was certainly no medic, and had no medical knowledge, so could he really have a say. Halting near, he glanced between Coralie and Hope. "I think which ever will heal him faster should be used." He paused, then nodded slightly, "I'll fetch hik something to eat." He turned quickly and hurried away to find something.

TAGS - updated 9/27
      resistance
      member of riverclan

GENERAL ;
      ☆ luke skywalker
      darth vader xx padmè amidala
      ☆ cis-male
      24 months
      ☆ blonde lion w/ dirty blonde mane | metal right paw
      blue eyes
      ☆ crushing on no one
      single
      ☆ sexuality | ??

POWERS;
      ☆ force
      wip

MISC.;
      ☆ wip

INTERACTION;
      ☆ physically hard
      mentally medium
      ☆ attack in bolded #49E3D9
      no kill
      ☆ no maim
      pm for capture

LINKS;
      voice | biography | plot | journal/diary | ask.fm
      [size=5pt]© counselor dreamíe[/size]
      [/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border-width: 0px; width: 430px; font-size: 12px; font-family: Georgia;][justify]While Hope was using magic, Coralie complaining about Hope using magic, and Luke off to fetch food for the poor starving fella, Ivylee had come over with a look of worry clouding her eyes. "Oh my, he looks so thirsty!" She squeaked, instantly knowing what to do. She conjured up a small bowl and used her water elemental powers to create water in her paws, filling the bowl up with the water which she was creating. Surely this will help Bubblebreath out! Once she was finished, the fluffy leader gently pushed the bowl closer toward him, smiling as she beckoned for him to drink it. "There you go!"

tags — 01/09
      GENERAL: (Biography)
      Ivylee Rae Xerses Female Heterosexual Heteromantic Leader of RiverClan Title of Loyalist 12 months old Born January 2nd, 2016 Ages real time 8/9 Lives

RELATIONSHIPS: (Xerses family)
      NPC x NPC Sister to Kali Xerses First generation Heir to the Xerses family Taken/Dating Draco Malfoy ½ of Dracee

PHYSICAL: (Reference page)
      White miniature Samoyed with blue spotting Sapphire blue eyes Small, fluffy, sleek No current injuries Additional bodies: silver torbie w/violet eyes Wears a bandana and a silver bow

PERSONALITY: (ESFJ personality type)
      Perky, outgoing, social butterfly Sweet, nosy, empathetic Has high self-esteem Independent, responsible, workaholic Peaceful, Pacifistic Overenthusiastic, friendly, gentle Energetic and hyper Loves to play but can be serious when necessary

CONFRONTATION: (Plotting page)
      Physically Easy Mentally medium Overall medium difficulty Tends to stay away from battle but can become sassy when her clan is threatened Powers include water elementals, shape shifting, and telepathy Attack in bolded lightblue power-playing peaceful actions/gestures is acceptable
      so many roads I've yet to travel, so many friends I haven't met
      SO MANY NEW ADVENTURES JUST AROUND THE BEND
      — ♡ — ( biography ) — ♡ — ( played by kicksie ) — ♡ —

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; border-left:30px solid #0D0D0D; border-right: 30px solid #0D0D0D; border-top: 10px solid #0D0D0D; border-bottom: 10px solid #0D0D0D; padding:0px; border-radius:10px][fancypost borderwidth=0px; background:url(https://38.media.tumblr.com/63547af0d0534a765e51d9267d8b1a7f/tumblr_msjyw4V4Sc1soad87o1_r1_500.gif) center; width:460px; height:200px;]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; color:white; font-family:georgia; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px white; width:390px; margin-top:55px] i'm a shooting star[/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; color:white; font-family:batang; width:390px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px white; margin-top:-18px]in an expansive sky
      [/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; padding:0px; background-color: #0D0D0D; height:10px;][/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; border-left: 6px solid #0D0D0D; border-right: 6px solid #0D0D0D; width:436px; color:white;][justify]She glanced at Kali and flicked an ear. Why was she trying to ruin the moment? She had done it on Hana and used herbs on her, and she healed just fine--and she fell down a flight of stairs! [b]"Hey, using magic to heal others is how I got my cutie mark."
      she replied back, but even she knew if Vani or Cora came along she would be chastised ever so much. "It also helped to change a pony's form. But beside that. Of course I was gonna feed him. Look at him, he has plenty of food and water now." Of course, she knew he wasn't going to get fat in a matter of seconds, but having food in him would help with the spell.[/fancypost][/fancypost]

[size=6pt] trek
      need me? tag me! @PRINCESS HOPE - based off of radiant hope from mlp - roleplayed by ALPHA KRATT

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
      Sylmae blinked as she moved forward, hearing a huge fuss over what, she wasn't sure. She knew she was about to find out, though. As she moved forward, her nose first took in the scent of the Exiles and that unsettled her, just a little, but the damaged male on the border posed no threat. Sylmae moved up beside Ivylee and settled down beside her almost protectively, as if waiting for the male to jump up and try to maul the lot of them. She wasn't about to let her tiny leader get hurt because of a trick. Perhaps she was too wary, but it was a mother's thing to do. "So did he just.. show up here like this? We don't know a name or anything?" Mae asked curiously, wanting to know if she had missed introductions before he passed out or not.
      [hr]
      info — updated 01/04

GENERAL:
      ★ Sylmae Winzor Darling Harbringer | Mae, Syl, Sylmom, Sylbae | Female
      ★ Panromantic | Pansexual
      ★ Married | ½ [Cadmae] | Secretly Falling For Giovanni
      ★ NPC x NPC | Generation 1 | Mentor to:
      ★ 10 moons Physically | Unknown | Immortal/Ageless
      ★ Deputy of Riverclan | #Rivermom | Herbalist, Pearl Titles

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ★ Archangel
      ★ Loves Children ++ Willing to Adopt Everyone
      ★ Contracted Akuma

PHYSICAL:
      ★ CLOUDED LEOPARD [Primary/Not Currently In] | health: 90%
      — petite wild cat, smaller than normal, dilute clouded leopard [white with grey smudge marks], golden eyes with large white wings with golden tips. often wears necklaces, has scar across her throat. ref ref2
      major injuries: None
      [i]minor injuries: residual healing wounds from fight with Faustus
      ★PIEBALD SIBERIAN HUSKY [Main/Currently Bodylocked In] | health: 100%
      — slender, roughly 35 pounds [small for a husky], piebald black and white husky. She still holds her golden eyes and large white angel wings with golden tips though there is more black laced within the feathers. Un-scarred, new body.
      ref
      [i]major injuries: None
      [i]minor injuries: None
      ★ Has all free bodies including a Large white dragon body with one angel wing and one bat wing and a small white dragon body. Arctic wolf body deceased, Snow leopard body deceased and Lioness body deceased. New body coming SOON!

ALL ART CREDIT TO TEASHELL
      PERSONALITY:
      — Cheerful, Energetic, Caring and Kind, Playful, Trusting and Honest, Loyal, Gentle and Overprotective
      — Clinically Depressed and suffers from Paranoia, Easily angered in certain situations
      — Sylmae, although always happy on the outside, hides her depression well, with dazzling smiles and happy laughs, though her depression has gotten better over time. It's often hard for her to let go of her past and for her to accept what she did back then, but she has since accepted that and started loving herself [for the most part.] Being strongly against torture, she refuses to participate or even sit and watch such actions being performed and will stand up for the enemy if they are being hurt. Mae is all around much happier in a Proclan, now.

INTERACTION:
      ★ Makes friends fairly easy
      ★ Hard mentally | Hard physically
      ★ Doesn't Start Fights, likely to run away but will fight if she believes she can win
      ★ Attack in BOLD white
      ★ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      Excuse Me Are You A Maniac?!
      I Am And I'm Okay With That!

[fancypost borderwidth=0;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;font-family:verdana;width:450px;line-height:120%;]He was unresponsive except for a soft whine whenever someone approached, as if he was attempting to his, but just couldn't. Too hungry, too thirsty, everything hurt. Why did leave? Why did he come here? God, he didn't know. He didn't know, he didn't know.

// I'd prefer not because it'd be nice to have him slowly heal but thank you c: also I'm at school and on mobile so sorry this is so awfully short

◂ INFO | BUBBLEBREATH

・゚★ ☾ hey jupiter nothing's been the same

GENERAL ★ Thought I knew myself so well
      bubblebreath | bub, bubble | go do Leonidas diaz
      male | he/him | cis
      three years | 12/25 | capricorn
      member of riverclan | has an unspoken loyalty to shadowclan
      former deputy of shadowclan, former Paragon of the exiles
      OTHER ★ All the dolls I had
      is recovering from meth addiction and is constantly on the verge of relapsing
      has a deep rooted self hatred that affects all his relationships because of past events
      is casually religious
      tries to do good but his past actions have turned him into a bad guy
      APPEARANCE ★ Took my leather off the shelf
      domestic feline | Other Bodies; pitbull, Pomeranian, and cat-sized dragon
      unusually tall | is generally lanky but has chub around his stomach
      orange tabby | lilac eyes | has white marking on chest, throat, and muzzle
      has a tumor on his side | doesn't like accessories
      reference one | reference two.
      human FC is Bob Morley
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:420px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:0px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Physical Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #000000 solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#000000;width:80px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      PERSONALITY ★ Your apocalypse was fab
      ENFP | TV Trope | TV Trope | TV Trope | TV Trope
      thoughtful | kind hearted | honest | empathetic | survivor
      trusting | dorky | worries a lot | childish | dense
      angry | easily succumbs to addiction | brash | selfish | depressed
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:420px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:0px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Mental Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #000000 solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#000000;width:90px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      RELATIONSHIPS ★ For a boy who couldn't choose between
      biromantic | has a hard time expressing his romantic feelings
      bisexual | is very sensitive about the subject of sex
      single | uninterested | needs someone to love him
      spanishlullaby x paintbrush | has had many litter that have all died
      Trusts: miles upshur
      INTERACTION ★ The shower or the bath
      physically hard | emotionally weak | Attack In black
      Will Initiate Fights | Will Fight Back If Attacked
      medium strength but fast on paws
      Will Not Kill | Will Capture | Will Not Torture
      Peaceful Actions Can Be Powerplayed
      won't fight unless necessary | sorta pacifist
      metal manipulation | telekinesis
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;font-family: arial;letter-spacing:0px;font-size:18pt;line-height:15pt;color:#908F8A]YOU&#039;RE FUNNY IN THE HEAD[/fancypost]<br />
      Display Spoiler
      [img width=510 height=250]http://img02.deviantart.net/511a/i/2016/087/6/a/__feels_like_i_m_just_too_close_to_love_you___by_explicit_feather-d9wrdl1.png?1[/img]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0; font-family: georgia; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; color: white;]Coralie tossed her gaze back towards Hope, rolling her eyes in amusement. "It would go against everything I've learned and know to see someone use magic to heal. You'll soon learn that there's some healing that can only be done by a careful hand—not through magic. I would strongly advise healing through traditional means," she explained, leaning down to nudge the male with her nose.

His body temperature was too low, even for the temperature outside. She looked towards the leader, offering a smile of appreciation for the bowl of water. She leaned down and nudged the unknown male once more, trying to move him in a position where he could eat and drink. "Hey now, honey, can you talk to me?" she asked, her tone sweet and comforting. "We gotcha some food and water. We need to get some food in your system—you're far too small to be healthy."

Display Spoiler
      GENERAL INFORMATION
      ➤ Coralie Mae Curatio-Aeternum (nn. Cora)
      ➤ 22 moons | ages every 6th
      ➤ cisgender female | heterosexual heteroromantic
      ➤ created 8/22/15

CLAN INFORMATION
      ➤ RiverClan guard trainee (sHP)
      ➤ Former positions include RiverClan head medic, WindClan medic, SunClan keeper, SunClan medic, SolsticeClan medic, SylvanClan medic, and WindClan advisor

APPEARANCE
      ➤ DOMESTIC FELINE | solid chocolate with blue eyes
      — grows herbs on vines that sprout from under her skin
      — always is wearing a pearl necklace

PERSONALITY
      ➤ introverted | suspicious | attention-seeker | motherly
      ➤ obsessive | insecure | affectionate | religious
      ➤ short-tempered | romantic | impatient | paranoid
      ➤ stern | anxious | snappy | self-absorbed | resentful

RELATIONSHIPS
      ➤ single | no crushes | ½ Coraclast
      ➤ Seafoam x NPC | generation ??
      ➤ adopted by Sharkattack & Bonfirestar/Bittersweet
      ➤ mother to Aslanskies, Woodenkit, Vanillapastry

former head medicRiverClan retiree
      ( PLAYED BY BREE ) ( CURATIO FAMILY ) ( CORA'S INFO PAGE )

[fancypost bgcolor=; border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:1.4]
      "His name is Bubblebreath." Came Whitenoise's mechanical voice as he appeared on the scene, single orb falling onto the zombie like animal they were all crowding over. He didn't bother saying anything else, like how he knew the other's name or how he knew him at all. He personally didn't like Bubblebreath and didn't trust him at all, he was sketchy ever since the multiple changes he'd gone through back in ShadowClan. The last he'd heard of the former Deputy, he'd joined The Exiles for whatever reason. It wasn't really any of his concern at this point, but he wouldn't care much if the male in front of him died or lived.

Whitenoise simply kept his distance as the other RiverClanners gathered around him, a slight frown appearing on his black face and the shadows on his body flickering quicker than normal. "Let's just worry about getting him something to eat and drink. There won't be any point of any of us healing him if he dies from starvation and dehydration." Was the only other thing the hybrid decided to say.
      [fancypost bgcolor=#C5C1B6;border:0;width:448px;height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:8px;][/fancypost]
      information; updated 01/10; 8:47pm

[fancypost bgcolor=; border:0;width:405px;text-align:center; font-size: 8pt; line-height:1.2;padding:0][size=9pt]I'M NOT AN IDOL, NOT AN ANGEL, NOT A SAINT.
      empty links blank | primary character | speech | opinions + choices ic[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#FFFFFF;border:0;width:400px;height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:8px;][/fancypost]
      GENERAL INFORMATION: [LINK HUB] [PINTEREST BOARD]
      Whitenoise Dakarai | White, Whitey [Haunter] | Prev. Whitepaw
      Panromantic Pansexual | Generally Uninterested | Cisgender ♂
      DOB: April 10th | Age is a Certified Mess™ | Physically 17 months
      Warrior [Non-HP] of RiverClan | Former HP: ShadowClan & BlizzardClan
      [fancypost bgcolor=#FFFFFF;border:0;width:400px;height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:8px;][/fancypost]
      RELATIONSHIPS: [NOTES] [HEARTCHART]
      Pretty Much Single | Technically Not Looking | Doesn't handle it well
      ½ ⅓ ¼ ⅛; no current ship(s) are availabe; uncaring if anything
      Setekh && Radioactiveplague | Generation 4 | Mentoring No One
      Father of Belladonna [adopted daughter; NPC mother]
      Untrusting and extremely guarded; only trusts a small amount.
      PHYSICALITY: [SHA CREATURE] | STATUS: GOOD [95%]
      greyscale canine, white back legs and paws; pale mint green eyes.
      long rabbit-like ears; muscular dragon-like that is forked at the end.
      born with shadows clinging to his body; ear tips, forelegs, and tail tips.
      incredibly muscular, overall very imposing; slowly regaining health.
      scarred; notably a long, faded scar across the middle of his throat.
      right side of face is ripped up and scarred over; no right eye.
      spiritual traits; consumes souls, increased sense of smell + hearing.
      HUNGER: ~ 60% && SOULLUST: high && CONTROL: very low
      CURRENT INJURIES: general cuts and bruises, decently healed
      PERSONALITY:
      His own character, name inspired by device used for spirit hunting.
      aggressive, assertive, disciplined, complex, mechanical, loyal
      whitenoise tends to come off as someone who is apathetic or uncaring of someone else's feelings. he does think before he speaks, but his voice sounds mechanical and void of any sort of emotions. he relies on his head and does not wear his heart on his sleeve, normally keeping to himself when it comes to any personal or emotional situations. he's become rather sharp-tongued, refusing to allow himself to be pushed around by anyone, and is quick to correct someone who steps out of line. he's become more ruthless and uncaring, unable to find it in himself to know right from wrong and tends to hurt others without bothering to realize it.
      INTERACTION + COMBAT: [COMBAT PRAGMATIST]
      Speaks several other languages: Arabic, French, Russian.
      Very Difficult [Physical, Mental] | Can powerplay nonviolent actions.
      May react badly to touch from anyone who isn't one of the following:
      Radioactiveplague, Fayina, Lewis, Omorose, Belladonna, TBD.
      Can + Might Start Fights | Usually Shows Mercy | [Mostly] Won't Kill
      Attack in bold #FFFFFF or underlined white, or plain bold

I SPOKE TO THE DEVIL TODAY AND HE SWEARS HE'S NOT
      TO BLAME AND I UNDERSTOOD, 'CAUSE I FEEL THE SAME
      Hellhound Hybrid | The Rift && ColouredClan | RPed by Chevster

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px;][justify]Oh, oh, he looked just as bad as she did. But maybe he was worse off than she was. She felt faint at times but she didn't fall over onto her face. The sickly child slowly made her way closer, pushing her way through the throng of people who were already gathered around. Her stuffed dry nose shuffled though no air passed through and she parted her jaws before she attempted to press her nose against Bubblebreath's face. Was he alive? Not like she knew and she swallowed hard before sitting down and breathing heavily.

info | updated 01/05

GENERAL:
      ▪ MARSELLA VANTAS HARBINGER XERSES | Nicknames - Marsi | Female
      ▪ Unknown sexuality
      ▪ body age: 2 months | 01/05 | realistic aging
      ▪ pup of Riverclan | No Titles | Unofficial troublemaker

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ▪ Single | No Crush | No "Maybe" Crushes
      ▪ ½ ship name
      ▪ KALI × DUNCAN | Gen 02
      ▪ No best friend

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ▪ plays rather rough
      ▪ tends to show dominance
      ▪ very tomboyish
      ▪ wants to prove self against all odds
      ▪ rather blunt against emotions/feelings
      ▪ enjoys getting dirty and digging holes
      ▪ no feminine beauty or qualities

PHYSICAL:
      ★ DIREHOUND [birth/main] | health: 100%
      — her base coat is predominately blue colored, with black that drapes along her body like a blanket. But her legs for the most part will remain blue until the midway point. This will keep her belly and up along her throat and bottom jaw blue as well and underneath her tail. The grey covers the left side of her face spreading down to her left shoulder and covers her right flank and along the ridge of her back is where the dusting of white begins all the way down and along her tail. Claws will do a mix of white and black in a random order. Her body is well muscled and slightly overly large with thick paws. Her eyes are a vibrant vermillion color with flecks of dark red in the iris and a ring of silver around the pupil.
      ACCESSORIES - none yet
      major injuries: none
      [i]minor injuries: none

POWERS:
      ★ none yet

INTERACTION:
      ▪ No training | but fierce and watchful | extremely easy
      ▪ stay hidden | long range
      ▪ Attack in orangered.
      ▪ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      DRAG MY NAILS ON THE TILE, YOU CAN JUST FOLLOW MY SMILE.
      marsella vantas xerses - hawkclan warrior
      jackdaw erebus mortem - ext bloodclan leader
      radioactiveplague alexsandrov reaver - cartel capo
      tinypaw - trad riverclan apprentice

[/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; border-left: 6px solid #0D0D0D; border-right: 6px solid #0D0D0D; width:436px; color:white;][justify]She blinked. [b]"All right, fine. But there will come a day when I'll have to use my cure-all trick--the same one I used on Hana."
      she neighed tersely, a little annoyed. Magic was her main source of healing--dealing with herbs had been hard enough. Didn't these RiverClanners know how Equestrian unicorns lived?

She huffed. "Go on, eat and drink. Then we'll make you stop hurting."

(all right, you're welcome, that's fine!)

[/fancypost][/fancypost]

[size=6pt] trek