DIZZY ALL THE TIME ||open + joining + medical attention needed||

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    Paris was trembling hard as she made her way to the border. Cuts littered her pelt. A gash wrapped around her neck and "Keep It" was carved with apparent force into her shoulder. Her back right leg was pulled up and quite obviously broken. The child looked to be in horrible condition.

"C-can someone help me? M-my dad was from here. He attacked me and this was the only place I could think of."

Anyone that had known Miles would immediately recognize that it was him she was referring to. The faint yet familiar smell of cigarette smoke and coffee that he was known to have hung like a light cloud over her. The attack had just happened not too long ago.

"He killed my mom and my brother."

Her voice was filled with sadness. Her brother- the biological son of Miles. It was all too much.
    [hr]

• [Fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.3;]Kate came over as she looked upon the small child. When it came to children, she was a bad parent. But she wanted to help as much as she could. "Hello young one. I am Katherine. Welcome to the exiles. Are you looking to join? If not im afraid. I'll have to ask you to leave." before her daughter left, Kate wasn't as pissed. But she was beyond upset.

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:400px;background:linear-gradient(to right,#ab61fa,#EEBBEE,#fff);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

[spoiler=—————————— i'm a n-n-nervous wreck | updated 12/25]

opinions ic | MAIN character | speech | bump threads after 2 days

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:310px;background:linear-gradient(to right,#ab61fa,#EEBBEE,#fff);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

THE DISORGANISED RELIGION OF MY HEAD ϟ GENERAL INFO:
    KATHERINE XERSES BONAPARTE PRAELIUM | Goes by " Kate"
    Homosexual| Mostly Homoromanti | Non binary gender | Any pronouns
    5 years old; adult | November 11th | Ageing ratio/ride determined by roleplayer
    Paragon | Currently residing in The Exiles | "Demon guardian"

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:310px;background:linear-gradient(to right,#ab61fa,#EEBBEE,#fff);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

AND WE'LL NEVER GET THROUGH CUSTOMS ϟ RELATIONSHIPS:
    Married; Dystopia | "Maybe" Crush on Leonidas | ½ of [Niktopia]/ ⅓ of [Katidas]
    TAMA XERSES x NPC( adopted daughter of Breakdance)
    KNOWN SIBLINGS; LITHIUMKISSES, NIGHTTALES, CAVLORYCHOIRS, & OTHERS
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ Puts on a tough front; inferiority complex. Makes friends, doesn't trust.
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ ½ of [Niktopia] ⅓ of [Katidas]

[color=#ab61fa]APPEARANCE:
    [color=white][HELLHOUND] | [color=#ab61fa]STATUS:
    MAIN/CURRENT [92%]
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ An non binary gender hound with no flesh on the face. With there beING no flesh in the face, there are no eyes except dark pupiles.
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ Wears a black spiked collar around its neck.
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ Blackish brown fur with spikes on ifs back and tail.
    [color=#fff]—
     [color=#EEBBEE]INJURIES/ILLNESSES: Scar across her right leg.

[color=#ab61fa]LET'S JUST TAKE OFF AGAIN INSTEAD [color=#fff]ϟ
    PERSONALITY:

[color=#EEBBEE]✩ Inspired by Kaya scodelario.
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ Asshole, hot tempered.
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ Doesn't really care for many people.
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ will become a total bitch if passed off.
    [color=#fff]—
     [color=#EEBBEE]DISORDERS: None that are diagnosed; hears voices, likely has depression and/or anxiety. High functioning.

[color=#ab61fa]GOT MY DEGREE IN THE GUTTER [color=#fff]ϟ
    COMBAT + INTERACTION:

[color=#EEBBEE]✩ MENTALLY HARD | PHYSICALLY EXTREME | SOCIALLY DIFFICULT
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ Unlimited contact allowed from the following:
    — Dystopia
    — Any of her children
    — Her family
    — Leonidas
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ Became the demon familiar for Nebula Winzor Darling Harbinger. [Will protect at all cost]
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ All nonviolent, friendly and/or peaceful actions can be powerplayed.
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ To engage in combat, use [color=#ab61fa]#ab61fa or [u]bold underlined.

[center][img='http://orig14.deviantart.net/85fb/f/2017/103/4/6/286521_by_victoriousalice-db5ouxf.gif'][/img][fancypost=borderwidth=0px; color:#BFEFFF ; font-family: arial; font-size: 16px;letter-space: -3px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: px;] YOU KNOW I WILL STILL RISE [/fancypost][center][fancypost=borderwidth=0px; width: px; color:#fff; font-family: arial; font-size: 8px;letter-space: -3px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-top: -1px;] MASTER OF WARFARE | MANED WOLF HYBRID | FEMALE
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    Paris nodded vigorously. "Yes I'm joining." Her father wasn't wanted here. He was hated here. If she stayed here at least others shared her opinions on him. Yes, the brutal ways this clan operated would be an adjustment but at least it was going to be better than dying.

• [Fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.3;]Kate then noticed that the young girl was injuried. She didnt know much about medicine but shed help a little. She pulled out some cobwebs she carried for herself. "May I? This should help a little."

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:400px;background:linear-gradient(to right,#ab61fa,#EEBBEE,#fff);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

[spoiler=—————————— i'm a n-n-nervous wreck | updated 12/25]

opinions ic | MAIN character | speech | bump threads after 2 days

THE DISORGANISED RELIGION OF MY HEAD ϟ GENERAL INFO:
    KATHERINE XERSES BONAPARTE PRAELIUM | Goes by " Kate"
    Homosexual| Mostly Homoromanti | Non binary gender | Any pronouns
    5 years old; adult | November 11th | Ageing ratio/ride determined by roleplayer
    Paragon | Currently residing in The Exiles | "Demon guardian"

AND WE'LL NEVER GET THROUGH CUSTOMS ϟ RELATIONSHIPS:
    Married; Dystopia | "Maybe" Crush on Leonidas | ½ of [Niktopia]/ ⅓ of [Katidas]
    TAMA XERSES x NPC( adopted daughter of Breakdance)
    KNOWN SIBLINGS; LITHIUMKISSES, NIGHTTALES, CAVLORYCHOIRS, & OTHERS
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ Puts on a tough front; inferiority complex. Makes friends, doesn't trust.
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ ½ of [Niktopia] ⅓ of [Katidas]

[color=#ab61fa]APPEARANCE:
    [color=white][HELLHOUND] | [color=#ab61fa]STATUS:
    MAIN/CURRENT [92%]
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ An non binary gender hound with no flesh on the face. With there beING no flesh in the face, there are no eyes except dark pupiles.
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ Wears a black spiked collar around its neck.
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ Blackish brown fur with spikes on ifs back and tail.
    [color=#fff]—
     [color=#EEBBEE]INJURIES/ILLNESSES: Scar across her right leg.

[color=#ab61fa]LET'S JUST TAKE OFF AGAIN INSTEAD [color=#fff]ϟ
    PERSONALITY:

[color=#EEBBEE]✩ Inspired by Kaya scodelario.
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ Asshole, hot tempered.
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ Doesn't really care for many people.
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ will become a total bitch if passed off.
    [color=#fff]—
     [color=#EEBBEE]DISORDERS: None that are diagnosed; hears voices, likely has depression and/or anxiety. High functioning.

[color=#ab61fa]GOT MY DEGREE IN THE GUTTER [color=#fff]ϟ
    COMBAT + INTERACTION:

[color=#EEBBEE]✩ MENTALLY HARD | PHYSICALLY EXTREME | SOCIALLY DIFFICULT
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ Unlimited contact allowed from the following:
    — Dystopia
    — Any of her children
    — Her family
    — Leonidas
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ Became the demon familiar for Nebula Winzor Darling Harbinger. [Will protect at all cost]
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ All nonviolent, friendly and/or peaceful actions can be powerplayed.
    [color=#EEBBEE]✩ To engage in combat, use [color=#ab61fa]#ab61fa or [u]bold underlined.

[center][img='http://orig14.deviantart.net/85fb/f/2017/103/4/6/286521_by_victoriousalice-db5ouxf.gif'][/img][fancypost=borderwidth=0px; color:#BFEFFF ; font-family: arial; font-size: 16px;letter-space: -3px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: px;] YOU KNOW I WILL STILL RISE [/fancypost][center][fancypost=borderwidth=0px; width: px; color:#fff; font-family: arial; font-size: 8px;letter-space: -3px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-top: -1px;] MASTER OF WARFARE | MANED WOLF HYBRID | FEMALE
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height:1.3]"Awh, poor girl." Her daddy had done this to her? Oh, what a terrible father! Of course, maybe he was just jesting. He didn't really care, but at least he kept his actually carelessness under lock and key and feigned concern. The blood was what drew him over, not the voices, and soon he found himself settling beside Katherine, a small frown stretched across his face as he looked down at the wounds that adorned her figure. She was pretty... The crimson that dyed her pallid fur was rather nice. He fought the urge to lick his lips and managed just fine, his tail flicking to and forth behind him. "I can't help much since I don't know medicine, so sorry. What's your name? I'm Kei."
    [hr]
    [spoiler=A SINFUL DISTORTION / ✧ / UPDATED 1/8/17]

[size=8]uncolored links are empty / side-character / "speech" / opinions are ic

[hr]
    [size=8]GENERAL INFORMATION / THREAD HUB / PINTEREST BOARD
    Keima Katsushika / Kei / No previous aliases / Exiles Member / Male
    Born April second / Age Unknown / Physically seventeen months old
    Demi-Panromantic Hypersexual / Always interested / Unfortunately single
    Ietsuna [NPC] x Amane [NPC], deceased / No offspring / Apprentice: N/A
    ½ prominent relationship [brotp, otp] / Interested in polyamory

PHYSICALITY / REFERENCE / STATUS: JUST PEACHY [75%]
    Kei is an pale blonde furred American with no traces of tabby markings or even markings of white, which is admittedly an rather odd kind of coloring for an feline. His fur color is rather pale, though it isn't unattractively so and it shouldn't warrant any kind of worry or concern from anyone. His fur, though of medium-length, seems to curl slightly at its ends and, in general, is sort of messy yet it happens to be rather clean. It's to be assumed that it's just his way of styling his fur. Keima isn't abnormal in terms of physique. Rather, he has a few enticing physical traits. His body is sleek and pleasingly thin to the eye, though his has enough muscle to be properly identified as masculine. He isn't very intimidating in size, but due to his height, it could be said that he can seemingly "loom" over people. He has very pale pinkish-red eyes that tend to lighten or darken in accordance to his vampirism.

VAMPIRISM / CONTROL: HIGH / BLOODLUST: 45%
    Venomous / Venom numbs the wound / Victim is unable to feel bite
    Slightly uncomfortable in sunlight / Tends to sleep during the day
    Active during late afternoon, nighttime, and early morning hours
    Eye color darkens/lightens in correspondence to his bloodlust level
    Natural powers: enhanced speed, strength, smell and endurance
    Craves sweeter tasting blood / Will take what he can eat / Remorseless
    Usually asks permission / Aggressive/messy feeder

INJURIES / INSIGNIFICANT CUTS AND BRUISES, HEALING
    Due to his regenerative factor due to being a vampire, most minor injuries heal rather quickly in a matter of hours prior to receiving them. Other major injuries will take days or weeks to heal depending on his current blood intake. If he hasn't eaten in a while, then the regen process will slow down significantly (much similar to the rate of how a mortal would heal).

[color=#ffbf82]PERSONALITY / [color=white]YANDERE / [color=white]FAUX AFFABLY EVIL / [color=white]1 / [color=white]2 / [color=white]3
    Only slightly based off of Kou Mukami and is a mainly original character. He can be said to be the living embodiment of sin and often divulges in such distasteful actions just to enjoy himself (even though in reality, he's just a vampire). He has a false facade, one that he portrays the most often. He may appear affable and easy to get along with and he may behave as such, but he certainly isn't whenever he drops the act. Actually, whenever he does, it's usually a sign of "you misstepped" and, as if someone's simply flipped a switch, goes from cheery and mellow to monstrous and violent. Aside from this, he usually behaves rather eccentrically and holds himself in high regard (though his confidence and high self-esteem is often misinterpreted for narcissism or arrogance). He's fully aware of his good looks and he'll flaunt it however he sees fit, having no shame whatsoever - after all, it was what he had been taught to do from an undesirably young age.

[color=#ffbf82]COMBAT AND INTERACTION / [color=white]COMBAT PRAGMATIST
    Overall [color=#ffbf82]moderate difficulty / Trained with weapons / Trash talks
    Instigates fights but rarely hits first / Aggressive but overall defensive
    Unafraid of fighting dirty and will use his surroundings to his advantage
    Attack in [color=#ffbf82]bold #ffbf82 / PM for serious injury or capture - no kill
    Friendly actions may be powerplayed, might be disliked unless it's from:
    Parents [NPCs], siblings [NPCs]