A-AH- [o; otter's got a cold] ACHOO!

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=#fff; border:none; width:350px; height:auto;]

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border:none; width:60px; height:80px; background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pini…07a61756b27dff0584b57.jpg) center; background-size:cover; border-radius:100%; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:30px;][/fancypost] [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:250px; height:auto; font-family:helvetica; color:#CF72EF; font-size:18px; margin-top:25px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #333; text-transform:uppercase;]— ☆ emivanglesi Winzor-Darling-Harbringer [/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:200px; height:auto; font-family:helvetica; text-align:justify; color:#333; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; line-height:100%;]
    it's okay man i'm touching stars it'll be alright just don't hurt the flowers anymore and be happy, i'll hug you if that's alright do it for the sake of the broken marigold, i'm a tiny baby river otter and i will bite you highkey softly if you hurt me or any of my otter-not-so-otterfam
    [/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=#ccc; border:none; width:350px; padding:0px; height:150px; overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:342px; padding:2px; height:150px; overflow:auto; padding-right:25px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:342px; min-height:150px; padding:2px; text-align:justify; color:#333; font-family:helvetica; font-size:10px; line-height:95%;]//oh we just know emi wanted in on the stuff that was being passed around, so riverclan's resident otter baby caught a cold

Emi was cold. Well, she was freezing, per usual, thanks to Mother Nature and Earth's rotation around the sun, but there was something different about today. She was all nestled up in her little bunny burrow, face tucked under a book and blankie wrapped up like a burrito around her, and giving out tiny gasps of just pure agony. Her head was a bit dizzy this morning, but as the day went on, the little throb began to pound. It was demanding her attention like a whiny baby, which only she felt like she should have the privilege to do. She was practically a baby, after all. Besides the point, Emi's tummy began to hurt after trying to find fish, and she would be very embarrassed to admit that she did run off behind a rock to puke. She, of course, didn't know what [i]puke was, and thought she was coughing up stars and galaxies after licking Cade's intergalactic coat accidentally. Oh, and she didn't know what being sick meant either. When she sneezed or coughed, she simply thought it she was exhaling stardust. For someone so interested in astrology, it would come as a surprise that she didn't know she could literally digest and inhale celestial matter. I guess that's what happens when you meet a star leopard: all common sense and logic get defenestrated. A gust of wind blew snow into her little burrow, causing more sneezes and coughs to be emitted from the tiny thing covered up with journals, blankies, and trinkets. [b]"Achoo!"
    [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

intermediate-advanced roleplayer && currently playing vang + champagnepaw 

7/8 of the ot8

• [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8.5pt;line-height:130%;font-family:verdana]Joji perked his ears, hearing the sneezing and coughing coming from the unfamiliar otter. He sniffled and sighed, giving a frown. "Ugh, sorry. You probably got that from me." He sighed, shaking his head. His dumba** had to stop going out in public and infecting everyone.
    [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#fff,transparent);height:1px;width:450px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]

[align=center][color=white][font='arial'][/font][/color] [font='arial'][color=white][b][i]you're so fuckin' special[/i][/b][/color][/font][font='arial'][color=white][b][i] [/i][/b]∘✧*[/color][/font][font='arial'][color=white][/color][/font] [i][color=#FFFFFF][font='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif']i wish i was special[/font][/color][/i] [font='arial'][color=#FFFFFF][i]— [/i][/color][/font][b][size=8][color=#FFFFFF][i]played by: beatles.[/i][/color][/size][/b] [/align]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=#fff; border:none; width:350px; height:auto;]

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border:none; width:60px; height:80px; background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pini…07a61756b27dff0584b57.jpg) center; background-size:cover; border-radius:100%; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:30px;][/fancypost] [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:250px; height:auto; font-family:helvetica; color:#CF72EF; font-size:18px; margin-top:25px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #333; text-transform:uppercase;]— ☆ emivanglesi Winzor-Darling-Harbringer [/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:200px; height:auto; font-family:helvetica; text-align:justify; color:#333; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; line-height:100%;]
    it's okay man i'm touching stars it'll be alright just don't hurt the flowers anymore and be happy, i'll hug you if that's alright do it for the sake of the broken marigold, i'm a tiny baby river otter and i will bite you highkey softly if you hurt me or any of my otter-not-so-otterfam
    [/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=#ccc; border:none; width:350px; padding:0px; height:150px; overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:342px; padding:2px; height:150px; overflow:auto; padding-right:25px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:342px; min-height:150px; padding:2px; text-align:justify; color:#333; font-family:helvetica; font-size:10px; line-height:95%;][i]Oh, thanks Joji. Really appreciated the galaxies. I'm pretty sure I got it from Cade, though. Emi wasn't sure what exactly she got from Joji, since she hadn't seen him around as much as some other members of Riverclan. She assumed her galaxies were just from Cade and the stargazing, but she didn't say that out loud there and then. Emi didn't want to make a fool of herself in front of a new, potential friend. Little did she know, she made herself appear silly many times before. [b]"I got what from you, Joji?"

[/fancypost]

7/8 of the ot8

• [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: left; height: auto; font-size: 20pt; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000000; color: #9370db; font-family: georgia; line-height: 90%]cade winzor darling harbringer!
    [size=7pt][font=verdana]HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED,
    BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 130%; margin-top: -8px][hr]//oh my gosh! cx

"I thought I heard a sneeze. Is someone else sick?" Cade inquired as he ambled over and stood beside Joji. The male glanced around for a moment before locating the exact location of said sneeze. Emi. Oh no! Not his adorable little otter pal! "Oh Emi, poor little thing. Are you warm enough in there? I could give you a paw to cuddle up to until a medic gets here to look you over." the advisor suggested as he crouched down by the rabbit burrow.

[size=5pt][color=transparent]© counselor dreamíe

[/size]

[/fancypost]

[img]https://s30.postimg.org/kyx1g4e0x/Image_5.png[/img]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    No. Emi wasn't allowed to be sick! Could Mae had done that? After the time they spent together, could she have gotten the poor, precious child sick? Her being sick herself, the small female pushed forward and aimed to curl her small frame around the dainty girl, glancing up towards the others. A paw to cuddle wouldn't be enough and she wanted to comfort her, even if she didn't look too entirely torn. Plus, cuddling up to her was Mae's only way to show her any form of affection because she was almost positive she had entirely lost her voice.
    [hr]

[center][img='http://orig01.deviantart.net/c588/f/2016/089/7/d/doccymae_by_tea_shell-d9x42j3.png',none,294][/img][fancypost=borderwidth=0px; color: snow; font-family:arial; font-size:12pt; line-height: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 12px black][i][b]Excuse Me Are You A Maniac?![/b][/i] [i][b]I Am And I'm Okay With That![/b][/i][/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=#ccc; border:none; width:350px; padding:0px; height:150px; overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:342px; padding:2px; height:150px; overflow:auto; padding-right:25px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:342px; min-height:150px; padding:2px; text-align:justify; color:#333; font-family:helvetica; font-size:10px; line-height:95%;]She didnt assume that her sneezes and coughs and wheezes would attract any attention, but soon enough her little burrow was being crowded by three large animals. At Cade's mention about being 'sick' Emi couldn't help herself but sit up suddenly and tilt her head confusedly at the star leopard. [b]"What's 'sick'?" She asked, accepting the offered paw and the snuggles. It was a lot of heat to take in at once, but only being covered by a thin, unraveling blue baby blankie and snow and dirt, she easily got used to it. "A-" [i]Sneeze. "What are med-wics again? I don't want the an-eh-mals who chew up poor flowers, they're mudah-wers! Coughs ensue.

/gone mobile

[/fancypost]

7/8 of the ot8

• [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: left; height: auto; font-size: 20pt; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000000; color: #9370db; font-family: georgia; line-height: 90%]cade winzor darling harbringer!
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 130%; margin-top: -8px][hr]"Sick is when germs get into your body. They make you cough and sneeze and your body hurts... being sick is not fun." Cade explained as he best could, smiling softly as Emi snuggled against his paw. As for medics, Cade glanced at Sylmae as he half expected her to answer before he did. Part of him felt like she knew more about medics than he did. But how would he know that? Perhaps it was another memory?

[/size]

[/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=#ccc; border:none; width:350px; padding:0px; height:150px; overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:342px; padding:2px; height:150px; overflow:auto; padding-right:25px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:342px; min-height:150px; padding:2px; text-align:justify; color:#333; font-family:helvetica; font-size:10px; line-height:95%;][b]Are germs another word for galaxies? I think I coughed up abd sneezed a lot of galaxy dust today. Emi said, her eyes watering and her nose wet and runny. She definitely was not enjoying whatever this 'sick' was. It made it hard to breathe and she felt like an expanding marshmallow with her stuffed sinuses.

[/fancypost]

7/8 of the ot8

• [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 410px; font-family: arial; line-height:100%; font-size: 11pt; text-align: justify;]Why... why was everyone here sick?

Aslanskies hoped that there wasn't a serious disease going around, but for now, this seemed to be merely a cold. The little tiger was prepared for situations like this at all times, always carrying around his satchel of herbs. His little pet gecko, Dan, liked to ride around in the satchel. Sometimes the gecko liked to chomp on the herbs that were inside, but Aslan usually scolded him for that. The tiger gently placed his satchel down, and as if he had told him to do so, the gecko had pulled out some honey and tansy for Aslan to use. The tiger gladly took it from his tiny assistant, patting him on the head in praise before handing the herbs over to Emi.

"It w-would be a good i-idea for you to eat th-these until my sister s-shows up," the small tiger explained, hoping that the child would cooperate and willingly eat the herbs that he had given her.
    [hr]

[center][img='http://i.imgur.com/iRrnIIu.jpg',none,400][/img] [fancypost=margin-top:-3px][size=12][color=skyblue]WHEN TIGER EYES BEGIN MAKING YOU BLUSH [fancypost=margin-top:-8px][size=8][color=peachpuff]Aslanskies M.C.A. [color=skyblue][b]—[/b][/color] Loner [color=skyblue][b]—[/b][/color] Siberian Tiger [color=skyblue][b]—[/b][/color] Played by [url='https://feralfront.com/user/253349-kicksie/'][color=white]Kicksie[/url][/fancypost]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5]Ah, Cassian. It seemed her son had gone and spread the sickness, and it was more of a miracle Kali herself hadn't caught the cold yet. The white direhound approaches with care, staring upon the baby otter with a tender concern, and she seats herself beside Aslan - careful not to crush his gecko or his herbs. Glancing down at the young predator, she smiles with pride. "Good job, Aslan," she murmurs, her voice warm. She could only assume Coralie had trained the young male, and given the former head medic's reaction to their joining, it was possible. She glanced to Emi once more, a small frown creasing her features.

"You're sick, dear," she murmurs with a slight sad smile, "That means a lot of rest and a lot of care. You're going to feel awful for some time. How's your head feeling?" Ever-so-slightly, the lupine would lean forward and touch her nose to Emi's forehead. She leaned back, the sensation of heat still evident on her snout. Ah, yes, the baby otter had indeed caught the cold. Kali hoped her fever wouldn't reside too long, as usually in the beginning stages a fever was present, but often it broke the first night. With all these colds, she hoped it would fade away.

[hr]

[center][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/3ee3/f/2009/172/a/f/white_wolf____art_trade_by_miilydork.gif[/img] [center][fancypost=borderwidth=0px;color:#76A7D3;font-size:20px;][font=georgia][b][i]young hearts on fire[/i]―★[/fancypost] [fancypost=borderwidth=0px; font-family: baskerville old face; font-size: 19px; line-height: 10px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; margin-top:-7px; color:#76A7D3] BURNING WITH DESIRE [/fancypost]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:425px;text-align:justify;font-size:10pt][font=verdana]
    Vanillapastry quickly made her way over after hearing the word 'sick'. A cold had been going around to practically everyone nowadays and the head medic was getting a little tired of it. Couldn't anyone see that the closer they got to these sick Riverclanners that they too would get sick?

With her patience fleeting, the serval paused next to the little child and everyone else. "You all need to back up unless you absolutely know what you're doing." She ordered, swishing her tail side to side. But as she turned to the sick child, she pushed down her temper and gave her a light smile. "It's okay, darling, you'll be a-okay in no time. Okay?" Vanillapastry mewed, very carefully seating herself next to Otter.

The head medic pulled out one of the last tansy flowers she had left in her back and pushed it towards the kitten. Vani pressed down hard on the flower, hoping to use her flavor manipulation to make it taste like something sweet Otter would like to eat. "Here darling, if you it this it will help you." She said, hoping the kit would follow as she said and eat the plant so she could move on.
    [hr]

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/9h9eaTZ.png[/img] [align=center][fancypost= border:0px black; color:white; line-height:130%; margin-bottom:5px;][size=17][b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][color=#F6CCDA]i imagine death so much it feels more like a memory[/color][/font][/b][/size] [b][size=14][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][i]is this where it gets me, several feet ahead of me..?[/i] - [color=#F6CCDA]✦[/font][/b] [/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=#ccc; border:none; width:350px; padding:0px; height:150px; overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:342px; padding:2px; height:150px; overflow:auto; padding-right:25px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:342px; min-height:150px; padding:2px; text-align:justify; color:#333; font-family:helvetica; font-size:10px; line-height:95%;]//hey emi lets make this harder for everyone shall we lmao

As Aslan and Vanillapastry approached with a mouthful of tansy flowers, Emi had hurriedly backed up against Sylmae. The husky, being the only one who was not really at risk of getting sick (she was already sick, of course), was going to be her impromptu shelter from this germy thing called 'sick'. Or, Emi thought she was, anyway. She was also terrified of eating the poor tansies. According to the baby otter, hurting inanimate objects such as flowers would be bizarre and mean. [i]Eating inanimate objects such as flowers would be considered murder. She didn't want to be a murderer. [b]"But I'll be hurting the flower! I'd be kw-ill-ing it!" Emi couldn't imagine coping with herself if she ate the poor, innocent plant. It'd make her feel worse than a certain headache she was experiencing at the moment. "Oh mummy, my head don't feel good."

[/fancypost]

7/8 of the ot8

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    Sylmae shifted her wings and covered her small child who was scared and Mae looked up towards Vani as she tried to get her to eat herbs and Mae felt her ears pin back. Emi had a mind of her own, obviously, her little girl was surely imaginative. "Hey, hey, Emi, it's okay." Mae said as her eyes fell back to her daughter as she burrowed against her. "You won't be hurting the flowers. When you eat them, they hit their next stage of life. And do you know what that is?" Mae asked, not really waiting for answer as she tucked her head under her own wing to gaze at the little girl. "They turn into galaxies in your tummy and then you get to protect those galaxies and then you, much like Cade, will always have stars to carry with you." Mae whispered, her golden eyes gentle. She hoped that the story was something that she would believe because she wanted her to feel better.
    [hr]

[center][img='http://orig01.deviantart.net/c588/f/2016/089/7/d/doccymae_by_tea_shell-d9x42j3.png',none,294][/img][fancypost=borderwidth=0px; color: snow; font-family:arial; font-size:12pt; line-height: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 12px black][i][b]Excuse Me Are You A Maniac?![/b][/i] [i][b]I Am And I'm Okay With That![/b][/i][/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=#ccc; border:none; width:350px; padding:0px; height:150px; overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:342px; padding:2px; height:150px; overflow:auto; padding-right:25px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:342px; min-height:150px; padding:2px; text-align:justify; color:#333; font-family:helvetica; font-size:10px; line-height:95%;]Be like Cade? Emi wanted to be a star animal and have stars all over her. Then, she would be able to stargaze in the daytime like she always wanted to. It sounded appealing to have stars inside of her, but it still didn't change the fact that she was eating flowers. To her, flowers were as alive as anyone who had feelings and a heart. She felt like she would be betraying nature by eating an innocent animal flower and turning it into a galaxy without heir permission. [b]"Will I grow stars too, mummy?" Emi asked her mother, her soft, wide brown eyes displaying the fear and anticipation that came with the story. Her ideas about flowers were still quite mixed up, but if it made more galaxies in the sky, then she would eat at least one. The 'galaxy' she puked up earlier that day didn't feel too good, so she didn't assume that changing a lot of flowers into galaxies would do too much good for her small flower-changing system.

Dragging one of the tansy flowers towards her, Emi hesitated before picking it up. She still felt bad for the poor flower, but if it changed it into a galaxy, then it wouldn't be so bad, right? "I'm soh-wee flow-ee..." She said, holding the drooping tansy by its stem. It appeared to be looking sad, most likely because it was about to get eaten by a baby otter. Holding the tansy by the base of the head, she reluctantly drew it nearer to her face. Emi tried to hold it upright, hopefully so she saw that it wasn't all droopy and miserable, but it's petals still bent forward to cover the face of the flower. [i]Oh, I can't! She thought, abandoning her mission to pop the tansy head into her mouth and instead holding the poor plant close to her chest. "Mummy I don't want to eat her! She told me she's sad!"

[/fancypost]

7/8 of the ot8

• [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:425px;text-align:justify;font-size:10pt][font=verdana]
    Vanillapastry let out an impatient huff, patience slowly draining away. The serval turned to Sylmae as she tried to coax the little otter into eating the plant, giving her a thankful nod to the deputy. Thank Starclan for Sylmae's patience. She thought, letting out a sigh.

The head medic picked up the tansy flower, trying to push away her impatience. "It's okay, you see, the flower was made by Starclan to heal you. It's all the flower wants, it wants to make your cold feel better. See?" She hummed, passing the flower back towards the child.
    [hr]

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/9h9eaTZ.png[/img] [align=center][fancypost= border:0px black; color:white; line-height:130%; margin-bottom:5px;][size=17][b][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][color=#F6CCDA]i imagine death so much it feels more like a memory[/color][/font][/b][/size] [b][size=14][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][i]is this where it gets me, several feet ahead of me..?[/i] - [color=#F6CCDA]✦[/font][/b] [/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=#ccc; border:none; width:350px; padding:0px; height:150px; overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:342px; padding:2px; height:150px; overflow:auto; padding-right:25px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:342px; min-height:150px; padding:2px; text-align:justify; color:#333; font-family:helvetica; font-size:10px; line-height:95%;]Emi couldn't bring herself to do it. [b]"The flow-ee looks sad." She said, cradling the poor tansy like there was no tomorrow. It irked all of the baby's emotions to even think about murdering the StarClan-made flower. If the flower wanted to be eaten, why was it telling her that it was miserable? A pounding swept the baby otter off her feet as she tightly grasped the tansy, feeling even more hopeless in trying to get better. It was like someone was pushing her head into a rock, as the back of her head was starting to prickle with pain. Emi felt like maybe it was time for her to change the flower into a galaxy. Yeah, that's it, she was just helping the flower get to the next stage of its life. However, she remembered the morning when she was trying to find food. [i]Oh dear, I have been killing all of your friends! She thought, remembering how she was eating a bug earlier. Poor buggy, she thought, oh I'm a murderer!

Lifting the tansy flower from her chest, Emi looked at it with uncertainty. It was drooping even further from being swung around in fear by its captor, and the little otter could not help but tear up at the sight. She felt bad for making the flower be sad, though, in reality, it was just drooping because it was already dead. It was plucked from its life source already, but Emi didn't realize that quite yet. She held the tansy flower closer to her chest as if saying goodbye. She needed her headache gone, as it was throbbing and yelling for her attention.

"I'm so-wee Miss Flow-ee!" With a gulp and a tear rolling down the side of her fluffed, light browned cheek, she gave the head of the flower a quick kiss. Her lips were stained with pollen now, and some had flown up into her nostrils. Achoo! She sneezed, giving the poor, non-deserving tansy a display of what it had done to her. "Miss Flow-ee, why did you make me sneeze? My nose h-wurts now!" Emi said, a fictional frown furrowed on her expression. She wasn't very happy with 'Miss Flow-ee now, and thoughts aside had gave it a peck of good luck before putting the head into her mouth. It tasted sweet, thanks to Vanilla's attempts of changing its taste. However, soon after the flower was bitten off its stem, she realized what she had done. She had killed Miss Flow-ee. Emi didn't know how to spit things out at her age and felt horrible for what she did. Fictional tears started to roll out of her tear ducts, as she tried to keep Miss Flow-ee in her mouth for as long as possible. Miss Flow-ee might be still alive, she hoped so anyway. "Oh Miss Flow-ee, I'm so so-wee!" The baby otter died, cradling what was left outside of her mouth: the stem. In her agony, she didn't realize that the flower had slipped past her tongue and had already begun on its way down her throat. Emi slunk back further into Sylmae and opened her mouth to realize that Miss Flow-ee was gone. Oh, she was horrified, thinking that she would now be condemned as a murderer for eating Miss Flow-ee by nature. The stars might not shine for her anymore due to this episode, and Emi couldn't bear the thought of it. "Mommy, where did Miss Flow-ee go?" The baby otter said between sobs. She lifted her hands, still gripping the stem tightly, and covered her eyes as if she was thoroughly ashamed. "I-I killed her! No! Mommy, I'm a muh-duh-rer!"

[/fancypost]

7/8 of the ot8

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 130%; margin-top: -8px][hr]Cade silently watched the scene unfold before rising to his paws and exiting the group. The male was gone for a few moments, only to return with a small fish he snagged from the freshkill pile. "You didn't murder the flower, Emi. Flowers are given to us to heal, to make our boo-boos go away. It's like this fish-" he explained, placing the small aquatic piece of kill in front of the ill otter pup, "It is given to us to give us strength. Every plant and creature serves a purpose, kiddo. Don't feel bad for the flowers. Don't feel bad for prey. StarClan provides them to benefit our bodies." the galaxy pelted male attempted to explain, hoping this might help.

[/size]

[/fancypost]

• [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 410px; font-family: arial; line-height:100%; font-size: 11pt; text-align: justify;]Aslan stood there, blinking.

Not once in his life had he ever seen anything like this. If children were to refuse to eat herbs, that was usually because they thought them to taste yucky, but this child was certainly a strange one. He couldn't help but admire her innocence though, and her love and sympathy for all living things. Aslanskies had become so numb to life and death that he just learned to accept that what happens happens, and if things die, then he just knew it was apart of life. As for plants however, the tiger had never considered that they felt pain and sorrow, and he was pretty darn sure that they didn't. Even if they did, so did prey, but as everyone else was saying StarClan did make plants to help the animals of the clans to heal from sickness and injury.

"Hey, do y-you wanna hear a s-secret?" Aslan inquired towards Emi, offering her a reassuring smile. "Whenever th-the flowers a-are picked to be u-used by us, they grow back r-right in the s-same spot that they used t-to be in!" Only if you don't pull the roots out of course, but the tiger was hoping to calm the child down enough to convince her that eating herbs was okay. "StarClan kn-knows that we n-need the flowers to h-heal, but they m-make sure to revive the f-flowers so that we d-don't actually hurt them."
    [hr]

[center][img='http://i.imgur.com/iRrnIIu.jpg',none,400][/img] [fancypost=margin-top:-3px][size=12][color=skyblue]WHEN TIGER EYES BEGIN MAKING YOU BLUSH [fancypost=margin-top:-8px][size=8][color=peachpuff]Aslanskies M.C.A. [color=skyblue][b]—[/b][/color] Loner [color=skyblue][b]—[/b][/color] Siberian Tiger [color=skyblue][b]—[/b][/color] Played by [url='https://feralfront.com/user/253349-kicksie/'][color=white]Kicksie[/url][/fancypost]
    Emi's cries broke her heart and Mae pinned her ears down and she leaned her head down and aimed a gentle, soothing lick across the top of her head as she others began to speak. They were all doing their best to help and that brought some peace to her. She looked up towards them and she smiled softly towards them before she looked back down towards Emi. "Would you be happy if mommy ate one, too? You aren't a murderer, I promise, but I can eat some, if you'd like. Then we can both feel better at the same time." Mae said gently as she shifted her body around her child and she glanced up towards Vani. Perhaps eating a little more tansy wouldn't hurt her, but if it made her child feel a lot better, she'd eat one, too.
    [hr]

I was following the pack, all swaddled in their coats, with scarves of red tied 'round their throats, to keep their little heads, from fallin' in the snow, and I turned 'round and there you go, and, michael, you would fall, and turn the white snow red as strawberries, in the summertime
    [/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=#ccc; border:none; width:350px; padding:0px; height:150px; overflow:hidden;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:342px; padding:2px; height:150px; overflow:auto; padding-right:25px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:342px; min-height:150px; padding:2px; text-align:justify; color:#333; font-family:helvetica; font-size:10px; line-height:95%;]After dabbing at her tears with the back of her paw, her usually fluffed up fur on her cheeks felt soiled and slippery with salty, fictional raindrops from her eyes. When Cade pushed the dead piece of aquatic animal towards her, the raindrops returned with in even more emotional state. Since she had never eaten anything but little grub and buggos, this hapless, innocent animal struck her heart with such sorrow and sympathy. [b]"Papa, you killed it! The fish-ee's pur-puss(purpose) was to be happy and a-wive (alive)!" She cried, lifting the poor fish towards her and giving it a hug. Emi noticed that the fish was limp and cold under her pawtips, and it only caused her to tremble and let out more fictional tears. Cade was such a butt for making her cry more.

As Aslan began speaking, the baby otter paused in her mourning to listen. Perhaps he was right, but that means there were an infinite amount of galaxies in the world that could be made. Emi didn't really know what 'infinite' meant, and she could only see so many limited about of galaxies, stars, and nebulas in the sky at night. She assumed that the galaxies only revolved around Earth and was not aware that there were millions more in the space above the green-and-blue planet. "So you're not h-wurting the bab-ah flow-ees?" She inquired, her hands still gripped around the small fishy and the stem from the tansy. When her mother offered to eat another tansy for her, Emi simply sniffled. Her mum was a good person, so if she had already eaten some tansy and [i]stayed a good person, Emi guessed that she, herself, was still a good person too. "Mamma's sw-ick?" She asked, surprised with the fact that her mum had the icky-sw-icky gw-erms too.

//ahaha rushed sorry

[/fancypost]

7/8 of the ot8