HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO [OPEN + BIRD TRESPASSING ]

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO [OPEN + BIRD TRESPASSING ]

[Fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.3;]Kate was not going to the cartel herself. But she had sent her servant, Abbey the raven to go to the cartel. She was pissed but not sure who she was more pissed at. Bill? Fairy? Or herself? She didnt know but Abbey was her eyes as she flew around the territory. She had to find fairy and find out what she was doing.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:400px;background:linear-gradient(to right,#ab61fa,#EEBBEE,#fff);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

—————————— i'm a n-n-nervous wreck | updated 12/25
      opinions ic | MAIN character | speech | bump threads after 2 days

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:310px;background:linear-gradient(to right,#ab61fa,#EEBBEE,#fff);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

THE DISORGANISED RELIGION OF MY HEAD ϟ GENERAL INFO:
      KATHERINE XERSES BONAPARTE PRAELIUM | Goes by " Kate"
      Homosexual| Mostly Homoromanti | Non binary gender | Any pronouns
      5 years old; adult | November 11th | Ageing ratio/ride determined by roleplayer
      Paragon | Currently residing in The Exiles | "Demon guardian"
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:310px;background:linear-gradient(to right,#ab61fa,#EEBBEE,#fff);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

AND WE'LL NEVER GET THROUGH CUSTOMS ϟ RELATIONSHIPS:
      Married; Dystopia | "Maybe" Crush on Leonidas | ½ of [Niktopia]/ ⅓ of [Katidas]
      TAMA XERSES x NPC( adopted daughter of Breakdance)
      KNOWN SIBLINGS; LITHIUMKISSES, NIGHTTALES, CAVLORYCHOIRS, & OTHERS
      Puts on a tough front; inferiority complex. Makes friends, doesn't trust.
      ½ of [Niktopia] ⅓ of [Katidas]

APPEARANCE:[HELLHOUND] | STATUS: MAIN/CURRENT [92%]
      An non binary gender hound with no flesh on the face. With there beING no flesh in the face, there are no eyes except dark pupiles.
      Wears a black spiked collar around its neck.
      Blackish brown fur with spikes on ifs back and tail.
      INJURIES/ILLNESSES: Scar across her right leg.

LET'S JUST TAKE OFF AGAIN INSTEAD ϟ PERSONALITY:
      Inspired by Kaya scodelario.
      Asshole, hot tempered.
      Doesn't really care for many people.
      will become a total bitch if passed off.
      DISORDERS: None that are diagnosed; hears voices, likely has depression and/or anxiety. High functioning.

GOT MY DEGREE IN THE GUTTER ϟ COMBAT + INTERACTION:
      MENTALLY HARD | PHYSICALLY EXTREME | SOCIALLY DIFFICULT
      Unlimited contact allowed from the following:
      — Dystopia
      — Any of her children
      — Her family
      — Leonidas
      Became the demon familiar for Nebula Winzor Darling Harbinger. [Will protect at all cost]
      All nonviolent, friendly and/or peaceful actions can be powerplayed.
      To engage in combat, use #ab61fa or bold underlined.
      YOU KNOW I WILL STILL RISE

MASTER OF WARFARE | MANED WOLF HYBRID | FEMALE
    • Re: HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO [OPEN + BIRD TRESPASSING ]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify]she didnt expect to get found out so soon. the sight of her mother's bird flitting throughout the territory instantly puts her on edge, the fur along her back rising. her thoughts collide with one another in a violent storm. regret toils inside her chest. maybe leaving the note behind had been a bad idea, after all. maybe she shouldn't have put so much trust in jupiterpaw. maybe she should have never left to begin with. but i dont want to go back. she couldnt. she doesnt want to be there with her mother. she cant stand her, cant put up with her like her sister can. shes not as strong as jupiterpaw, and she never will be. shes a coward, through and through, and in a spurt of panic she does the only thing that she knows for certain will prevent katherine from finding her. hurriedly, fairypaw conjures a fire ball that burns fuschia and hurls it at the bird in an attempt to burn it alive, a squeaky growl escaping her jaws, "ack, no! go away!"
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#CEAAAA,transparent);height:2px;width:450x;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost][justify]
      WHEN I SEE THE WAY YOU ACT / ★ / 1/10
      GENERAL WONDERING WHEN IM COMING BACK
      fairypaw cipher-xerxes-bonaparte-praelium | intersex [she/her]
      homosexual | single | not looking
      katherine x bill | jupiterpaw's sister
      six months | august 18 | aged real time
      paraplegic | dream demon
      cartel member | former exiler

PHYSICAL I COULD DO ABOUT ANYTHING
      SAVANNAH CAT [current/birth] | HEALTH: 36%
      — an exact copy of bill cipher, blonde fur with darker stripes that ring her tail, ears, and limbs. dull fuschia eyes. paralyzed from the torso and down; hindlegs are held up with metal braces and wheels.
      injuries: sickly in appearance, lack of malnutrition. avoids eating.

PERSONALITY I COULD LEARN HOW TO LOVE LIKE YOU
      INFJ | ILL GIRL
      — dependent | self-pitying | submissive | manipulative | cowardly | disloyal
      — short description.

CONFRONTATION LOVE LIKE YOU
      attack in #CEAAAA | physically/mentally super easy
      no battle experience | easy to take down
      no kill/maim/capture | pm for plots/threads
      violent and nonviolent powerplay permitted
      — [i]powers:
      emotion manipulation, memory manipulation, the sight, fire/earth elemental, teleportation, shapeshifting, telekinesis

The post was edited 1 time, last by fairypaw, ().

[Fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.3;]The black raven cawked at fairypaw as it would fly away from the ball of flame. She knew better then to let anyone see her. The raven flew around as she asked. "Kate asks why did you leave? You'd rather live with a rapist? You think he will love you because top look like him? He wont. Your mom may not have shown it. But she did love you. Just like Jupiter."
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:400px;background:linear-gradient(to right,#ab61fa,#EEBBEE,#fff);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

An non binary gender hound with no flesh on the face. With there beING no flesh in the face, there are no eyes except dark pupiles.

Asshole, hot tempered.
      DISORDERS: None that are diagnosed; hears voices, likely has depression and/or anxiety. High functioning.

— Dystopia
      — Any of her children
      — Her family
      — Leonidas
      Became the demon familiar for Nebula Winzor Darling Harbinger. [Will protect at all cost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify]she gnashes her teeth in frustration when she misses, and if she had any feeling in her tail it would have been lashing back and forth in a fit of rage. the wheels creak as she moves forward, the braces bumping across the uneven terrain. when abbey parrots kate's exact words, she can imagine the anger that had been expressed when she said it, the annoyance that one of her "daughters" ran off, and the flames surrounding her. "who said i was doing this for love, mother?" shes well aware that this bird isnt really kate, but she sounds so much like her that it might as well be. "maybe i just dont want to put up w-with your bullshit all the time." damn her stutter! she cant help it; shes more afraid than anything, what with kate's bird finding her so easily. after this, katherine will be next, wont she? ohh, the cartel will tear her to shreds, but it'll be her own damn fault! faye doesnt want her here, and in another fit of anger she fires one more ball of flames at it, wanting the stupid little minion to die and go to hell. in that order. "why the h-hell do you give a *, anyway mother? its my life! let me live it h-how i want to!" and then she brings up jupes, and the girl completely loses her shit. stomping her forepaws, she visibly fumes at the feathered fiend, "you love jupes more than me though, right? because she can walk and jump and be a fucking paragon while im just. there? fuck off, katherine."
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#CEAAAA,transparent);height:2px;width:450x;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost][justify]
      WONDERING WHEN IM COMING BACK
      paraplegic | dream demon

— an exact copy of bill cipher, blonde fur with darker stripes that ring her tail, ears, and limbs. dull fuschia eyes. paralyzed from the torso and down; hindlegs are held up with metal braces and wheels.

INFJ | ILL GIRL
      — short description.

— [i]powers:
      emotion manipulation, memory manipulation, the sight, fire/earth elemental, teleportation, shapeshifting, telekinesis

The post was edited 1 time, last by fairypaw, ().

[Fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.3;]The raven glared at the young girl before smirking
      "So you dont care if your mother would come here to raid and then she attacks you? Wont care if you're her daughter. She's ready begin to call you a traitor. You're weak. You will be come her enemy." the raven was slightly hit by the fire. But it didnt affect her at all. The bird found a perch th aim on. "Abbey thinks you're an annoying child. But of course there will be a small part of her that will miss you. But Abbey will change that. Shall abbey make Kate hate Fairy?"

///ah my feels. Dying for Fairypaw.

Asshole, hot tempered.

— Dystopia
      — Any of her children
      — Her family
      — Leonidas

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify][ yes but no this is good. this is. development. ]

fairypaw blinks as she pictures the scenario; her, crippled, zero battle experience under her belt and then katherine, a seasoned warrior creating hell as she attempts to reach her. all in all, things would not go well for faye. but she doesnt care right now. she's not going to be coaxed to rejoin a place that she never liked to begin with. her ears flatten against her head, dull fuschia eyes turning steely as she drawls, "so first she loves me and now she wants to kill me? she can hate me all she wants— kill me, too. doesnt ch-change the fact that shes not fit for being a mom. i-i dont care what she does or what she thinks of me. as if the opinions of a stranger will shape me," she puts emphasis on the "stranger" part, making it clear that katherine doesnt amount to anything in her eyes.
      paraplegic | dream demon

INFJ | ILL GIRL
      — short description.

— [i]powers:

[Fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.3;]The raven focused its eyes on Fairy. Smirking, the raven nodded its head. "Ah. Well abbey knows this will break Kate's heart. Child is lucky Kate sent me first. But then again.Abbey dont like your attitude. Maybe Abbey will break it." then the raven opened its wings ans began to fly around. Abbey then dove down and aimed to pick the young female up. If successful abbey would aim to fly up high enough and then would aim to drop her from very high height.

Asshole, hot tempered.

— Dystopia
      — Any of her children
      — Her family
      — Leonidas

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify]she's relieved that the bird plans to leave, especially since it was clearly only here to pester her and not buy anything. ears twitching, she scowls at the feathery fiend, and isnt aware of what she meant until talons dig into her backside and her wheels are lifted off of the ground. a startled shriek ripped through her throat, of course, at the action. she hadnt realized that the bird was strong enough to lift her off of the ground and her body dangles. she might have been kicking her feet out if she could use them— hell, if her body wasnt paralyzed from the waist down she would have dug her claws in and probably could have avoided the scenario altogether. her forepaws reach for the bird, having half the mind to strangle its scrawny neck then and there, when it releases its hold on her. another startled yelp, as she plummets and meets the ground below. her whole body is jarred by the impact, the braces groaning and grinding against the dirt, and dimly, she makes note that one of her legs are broken, twisted at a sick angle. she cant feel it, of course, but she can see it, and the sight makes her stomach flip. she wants to right herself, but obviously cant, so she lays there, heart racing and head pounding. she's pathetic.
      paraplegic | dream demon

INFJ | ILL GIRL
      — short description.

— [i]powers:

[Fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.3;]after watching her fall, the raven finds a perch to sit down at. The raven grinned before she spoke again. "Of course Kate might hate me for dropping you. Since we share a bond. But Abbey doesn't care. Abbey thinks Fairypaw is an annoying brat. " the raven wound wait to see if any annoying cartel members would show up. The raven went into ghost mode and waited.

Asshole, hot tempered.

— Dystopia
      — Any of her children
      — Her family
      — Leonidas

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
      /tracking omg poor baby :'^(

information | updated 1/4
      [justify]GENERAL:
      ★ JUPITERPAW CIPHER-XERSES-BONAPARTE-PRAELIUM
      ★ greyromantic lesbian | no crush
      ★ six months | ages on the 18th of each month
      ★ bill cipher x kathrine x.b.p. | sister of fairypaw
      ★ paragon of the exiles | no mentor

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ★ desperate to prove herself
      ★ half dream demon

PHYSICAL:
      ★ DOMESTIC CAT [birth/main] | health: 100%
      — a ginger and white tabby with orange eyes; her fur is rather unkempt since she rarely takes the time to groom herself properly.
      major injuries: none
      minor injuries: none

PERSONALITY:
      serious | determined | ambitious | eager to please | strong-minded | dutiful | independent | lonely | spiteful | proud | competitive | troubled
      ( libra — slytherin — "glory seeker" )

POWERS:
      ★ the sight | undiscovered — unmastered
      ★ telepathy | undiscovered — unmastered
      ★ memory manipulation | undiscovered — unmastered
      ★ emotion manipulation | undiscovered — unmastered
      ★ energy draining | undiscovered — unmastered

INTERACTION:
      ★ easy physically and mentally
      ★ attack in bold white
      ★ can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO STOP

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px;][justify][size=7pt]//tracking i feel like crying, screaming, "fairyapw you babe! Your badass and adorable!"

information | updated 04/12
      GENERAL:
      ★ AKIRA VEXED | KIRA | FEMALE
      ★ The Exiles
      ★ Bisexual
      ★ Kitten
      ★ Former Sentry of the Exiles | Kitten of the Exiles

PHYSICAL:
      ★ LIGHT GREY MAINE COON KITTEN [main] | health: 100% | ref: click
      — Akira is a rather fluffy Maine coon kitten with the bluest of blue eyes. She's extremely pretty and her tail is cut short; a unique bob tail. Her whiskers are long and her claws are small and underdeveloped due to being a kitten.
      major injuries/illnesses: none
      [i]minor injuries/illnesses: none

PERSONALITY:
      ★ important;; reincarnation of Sadie
      ★ kind / happy / bouncy
      ★ wired / fun / 'follower'
      ★ daydreamer / careless / flawed
      — heavily involved in socializing
      — fails to do fighting well

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ★ Single | ½ nothing
      ★ Crushing on no one